THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ 🏈 ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** 🏈 Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

Ibleedbrown

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

Maybe they need their fannies lit more often!   

• Haha 1

For those of you not in SoCal, FOX had to go to the Rams game and broke away right after the DPI call against the Browns so there are millions of SoCal football fans that missed it. 

Luckily I have one of those legal steaming sites so I only missed 1 play scrambling to get to my computer. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

Stefanski, no matter what.

I truly like the guy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Hell, even some of the twats on here deserved it too! 😉

🤣 I think I gave out too many cyber fanny pats that it heebeegeebee'd me into a 24 hour suspension of giving any more.  That probably put me on some Hallmark Channel Holiday mailing list or creepier...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Brock had pressure at his side and front of him all day.   Blame the weather, blame big mouth Deebo being out …but if you have big boy bringing heat in your lap it’s enough to make a difference.

what a game.

And Please no more Greg Olson 

i liked the guy's who called The Browns titins game

1 minute ago, SdBacker80 said:

Brock had pressure at his side and front of him all day.   Blame the weather, blame big mouth Deebo being out …but if you have big boy bringing heat in your lap it’s enough to make a difference.

what a game.

Philip Seymour Hoffman was good Karma for us this week.  Seriously though, I LOVED the pedal to the metal effort all game long. It simply didn't allow the Browns to lose IMO

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

Just caught up to live TV and am pretty damn surprised and impressed. If Stef can somehow find a way to score 4 more points than the 9ers in the second half, this game would set the tone for the rest of the season.

^ Now I did start that second sentence with If followed by Stef, so there's that...

So proof it's not just Jimmy who quotes himself, but seriously, this could be the pressure that forges a division winning team. 

So damn proud!! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

what a game.

Yeah, what was Olsen watching anyway?  He was any NFC player though just in case he didn't make that clear with where his heart was in the game today...

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Please, forget the game analysis. Enjoy a great day. 

I personally.don't give a shit how the Brown win.

Also, Fuck you to all the cocksuckers in Youngtown who are 9 ers fans. Fuck every one of yo. Fuck your rother and your whore daughters.

Fuck the Debartolos, fuck the Yorks, fuck all the light in the loafers 9 er fans who only root for the team because they fantasize about cock up their ass.

I challenge any three 9 er fans of players.to a bare knuckle fistfight. 3 rounds, and your cahunnt mother and wife can't stop the fight..

I hope as a cherry on top I hope.the big Earthquake comes.to California and consumes the whole fucking city.

If that.happens,.I will be so happy that I will miss The Walking.Dead tonight so I can watch all.tjese.sick fucks biting the big one.

Fuck San Francisco. Fuck the 9 ers. Fuck everyone who isn't us.

Tommy 2 Tone or Tommy 2 Posts?  You posted that twice you sick bastard.  High 5s to you though!

22 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Wow, wow, wow..

Congrats Browns on doing what I thought was impossible. So damn proud of you. 

No shit. And you know what? It's about damn time we won a game where the other team effed up. We fought our asses off. We had a very limited play book, and our defense showed me something. I said we were good, not great, and I might be wrong. Did we give up the game winning drive? Yes we did. Except they didn't win! Hehehe. 

Please come back, Watson. I can't watch this Walker kid again. That throw in the end zone on 2nd down almost killed me. I don't understand it now, I didn't at the time, and I hope to never speak of it again. 

GO BROWNS! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

I will.nix one of them, but it is so good it deserves 2 posts

Don't worry about it - I was just having fun with you.  It was nice to see them beat someone they weren't supposed to beat according to much of America... Enjoy this win Ghoolie! 

8 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Philip Seymour Hoffman was good Karma for us this week.  Seriously though, I LOVED the pedal to the metal effort all game long. It simply didn't allow the Browns to lose IMO

Yes it was - thank you.  No use thinking about this matchup all week.  The Browns heard enough about the great 9ers and brought the game to them.