THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

20 minutes ago, nickers said:

Baker won today incidentally but whatever we won.. I'll take it...

Poor widdle Baker, he doesn't play for the Browns anymore....  But his fan club still loves him...  He's improved up to the level of mediocre...  and we'd  be right there at 4-5 with him still playing for the Browns.  

And in other non- Browns news, Josh Dobbs won another game today.  :D  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

and in typical Browns fashion, I fully expected the game winning FG to miss.   (like the missed extra point) 

Not I. I had watched his teammates greet him on the sidelines after he missed the game tying extra point and you could see they were sincerely letting know they were going to give him a chance to win it with a FG. All smiles and encouragement as they lifted him up from the miss and were letting him know he was gonna win it. You didn't have to hear the words, just watch the faces and body language. They made sure he would be ready when the game was on the line.

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 final Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

I don't get to watch the games live unless they're on my local network and when I do watch live via the internet I'm way behind the real broadcast, so either way I don't log on here to post for obvious spoiler reasons.

One of my new favorite things to do is read the gameday thread from start to finish after the game is over..... you all post like a seismograph readout out with nothing but highs and lows until either the island sinks into the sea or the volcano erupts with joy.

It's hilarious after a comeback win, that's for sure.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I fully expected the game winning FG to miss.   (like the missed extra point) 

Oddly enough, I didn't.  I fully expected Hopkins to atone for his missed extra point.  I don't remember having that feeling since Dawson.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Orion said:

Oddly enough, I didn't.  I fully expected Hopkins to atone for his missed extra point.  I don't remember having that feeling since Dawson.  

Will never forget the Dawson FG in Baltimore that hit the cross bar and bounced out. Called no good, ravens started to undress in the locker room and then they saw it was good. Won it in OT

My dream was Hopkins doing the same thing so Baltimore fans could realize they lost on the way back to their car, maybe next time 

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

https://www.pewterreport.com/community/

Here's a Tampa Bay message board. 

You wouldn't be missed. 

■-->  ★  I just checked our the  "PewterReport"  oh and noticed currently  0 online  really ?   

• 8Forums    36.8 KTopics    162.6 KPosts  ●-->  Online    25.6 KMembers
 Our newest member: bocaBuc

Latest Post: BOWLES MUST BE FIRED.  <--●  Oh so who's  BOWLES ?  "FIRING SQUAD" THERE TOO ?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Poor widdle Baker, he doesn't play for the Browns anymore....  But his fan club still loves him...  He's improved up to the level of mediocre...  and we'd  be right there at 4-5 with him still playing for the Browns.  

And in other non- Browns news, Josh Dobbs won another game today.  :D  

Good for them... Have another cab :P

5 hours ago, Neo said:

85u1or.gif.1330731a135094a19b4c3b4add6cd692.gif

5 hours ago, Neo said:

GET SOME!!!💪

85u3bz.gif.51fda392bb654a4e7c483262a2229f37.gif

VPV0CVtbU6ZKU.gif        

Oh! A few NC Ratbirds fans at work have got some 💩 coming this week !

EnJoY  ! ! 😁

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, all around OH-IO  and the USA ....  and our friends in Spain, in the UK and    anywhere    else in this world,  🌍   where you might be !

This win is for you all !   From us all here in TBB.    We enjoy having you all here.

cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

A big hug to you all from Spain :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Incidentally (I scarcely have internet) I just watched the highlights and I'm reading the whole thread. What a win! Let's go, Browns! 

Good to see you again Nero, you've been missed.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Y Buen día para ti en España Nero. (Think Venezuelan no "s" on the end Spanish)😁

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

Hopefully this may be a turning point for the   2023  season   as long as the front line, running backs and the rest of the team can stay onboard.   The  (6-3)  Cleveland  BROWNS  are in a good position in the   ▪︎ AFCN  ▪︎   to make a  playoff   run.    

▪︎ YES,  I  said a   playoff   run  as in that iconic  Jim Mora ...  "playoffs, playoffs"   quote some 22 years ago.   My how time flies on some things even like the  still iconic    "playoffs, playoffs"    quote.   Thank you Jim Mora,  always  "quoteable".

●    GO BROWNS !    ●    

images (36).jpeg

22 hours ago, syd said:

loved the game he called. never gave up on the run game and only ran one screen play (cause that play wasnt gonna work against their d)

This is a great point. Stef called multiple terrific drives and he got shortchanged on one in 1st half when Njoku had one of the worst drops you've ever seen. That would have been 1st down around the 8 yard line I think. We gotta clean up the red zone a bit, but Stef's use of the run game, especially late, was everything. The way we used the entire clock at the end was sublime. I kept thinking, "They have Justin Tucker, we can't leave ANY time!" 

And we didn't. 

• Upvote 1

This game should have solidified Stefanski as the browns guy for everyone. Masterclass of play calling, clock management. And it’s a huge endorsement that his guys didn’t fold after all the adversity. Immediate pick 6, BS illegal contact leading to 6 more, muffed punt, penalties several more times so the refs could guarantee a ravens TD. Those guys were not going to lose that game.

And everyone was critical of Watson in that first half including me, but he sure played like a $230M QB in that second half. We don’t win the game without Watson, period.

Lots of positives for browns fans, but we’ll still bitch since it’s what we do.

Hope we absolutely stomp on the Steelers Sunday

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to get crazy and predict a Super Bowl win, but...

San Francisco was being given the Lombardi trophy earlier this year until they played the Browns, and lost. Then, Baltimore became the darling of the NFL, until they played the Browns yesterday, and lost. 

This team can beat anyone.