THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

I could kiss you all on the mouth right now. Season defining win.

I'll pass on that  BUT  you've got to love it  what a kicker from 40 with 00:03 to win it ....... good baby !

Like we all knew it all along.   :lol:

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Hell of a game either way boys.   Proud of this team, these coaches and their fight. 

Excellent to see they kept fighting despite the quick 14-0, many fans gave up but they kept their cool after so much adversity. Excellent endorsement of the coaching 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Dutch and flugel you guys are browns fans you know better than to take anything for granted before it happens

Tell you what, if an annoying alarm clock wakes me up and they haven't kicked off yet - Ima cry like the colicky baby Nickers was impersonating all day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, syd said:

OMG I allmost died

Can you believe it syd ?   This defence and put together offensive line and RBs ,  even Kevin is calling it togheter !

I'm glad they won... As much as this Goddamn team frustrates us.. Everybody gets a gameball.... Yeah... This team has a way of pissing me off... But beating them in their building is huge and the perfect springboard to the playoff run hopefully ensuing!

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

Went from hoping to stretch this to a potential wild card to being able to win the division in one afternoon.    Hot damn, boys.  

Going to the Browns/Steelers game next Sunday.

Its going to be rowdy. 

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Where's that crazy SOB jiggins? 

I'm actually worried he might have finally had a heart attack!

DON'T GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT JIGGINS!

I'm here! Had to call the Pops! What a freaking game. I just can't believe it. Best win I can remember in years. I wanted that so bad I couldn't stand it. What a freakin win, and what a game by Stefanski. And can we give Watson some love? I've been hard on the guy, no doubt, but he was borderline PERFECT in the second half. Just wow. 

• Like 1

Just now, mjp28 said:

Can you believe it syd ?   This defence and put together offensive line and RBs ,  even Kevin is calling it togheter !

I loved the game he called. never gave up on the run game and only ran one screen play (cause that play wasnt gonna work against their d)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yeah, but no kiss my friend. LOL!😁

Good.. That's nasty!... Females on the other hand... very welcome!

• Haha 1

■   SO,  to our friends in Cleveland, in NE Ohio, in OH-IO  and all over the USA ! ....  And also to our friends in Spain, the UK and    anywhere    in the world,   🌍   that you might be !

This win is for you !   From us here at TBB.  We enjoy having you here on ....

cleveland_browns_forum_940.png.b1a9c344d7f40890b0046c59e6906365.png

• Like 6