THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - ★ CLE 33 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 31 Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 ★ A big "W".

Dutch Oven

2 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Got it...you dont like twats.  So you prefer meat mallets.  Enjoy that bag of dicks.

Wow who pissed in his cheerios lol.. We won.. Be happy...

1 minute ago, Kvoethe said:

Got it...you dont like twats.  So you prefer meat mallets.  Enjoy that bag of dicks.

What are you still doing on here, bitch?

Have your husband find you a Tampa Bay message board. You can impress Buccaneers fans with tales of you cranking it out to Baker photos.

This is a Browns board for Browns fans who actually root for the Browns to win.

That's not you, pussy. 

• Confused 1

There are times when I can predict which way the game will go and I go out and enjoy the day early but I chose not to. Even as disasterous as the game started and it kinda started going sideways again towards the end but I had a feeling. Finally, a franchise changing game and for the first time they have an identity. They don't give up , good win

My game feed was so far behind yours, I had to log away :) 

This Browns finish, began when Hunt's hair caught 🔥 on page 9 ...   Touchdown !

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

HUNT!

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

YES!

1 hour ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Now THAT is a redzone rush!

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Kareem inside the five 

Money 

That fighting Offensive Line heart 🧡  to carry that Ford 10 yards downfield... To Finish the Ratbirds!   THAT WAS AWESOME !

• Haha 1

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

• Upvote 1

• mjp28 changed the title to The Official 🏈 - WEEK 10 - CLE 32 (+6½) ▪︎at▪︎ BAL 30 final. Game 9 🏈  Nov. 12 A big "W".

And I also want to add, I think this was Stefanski's best game a head coach of the Browns. Losing both starting tackles and backups, the carasoul at QB with Watson dealing with injuries, losing Nick Chubb in the most brutal way, to have us a 6-3 is remarkable. Coach of the year easy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

I know I said somewhere that it would come down to three things... Penalties, Turnovers and "Who has the ball last!... I think the Browns won in all 3 categories except maybe penalties but we weathered the storm...

Someone might also have something to do with the comeback

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SdBacker80 said:

Cheers…I’m still cutting and eating 

Go Browns 

72151923236__94D21D1D-3E17-4A5F-AA08-F0DD3688DA3A.jpeg

That's exactly how I like beef cooked.. That's a great lookin brisket!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nickers said:

ya and you also gave up in the first quarter. A storm ? you would have drowned 

2 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

If the Eagles have the Brotherly Shove, waht do we call this? The Browns' All Aboard?

Thanks KD!   That was awesome...  There's something different about this team.  They did this comeback against the defense that was leading the NFL in sacks with 2 Backup Tackles (one of them being a backup's backup) - and NOBODY quit.  That's actions speaking louder than words.  Consequently, Watson found a ground that had him going 13 of 13 very late in the game.  Fun day!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, D Bone said:

Holy hell what a game!! What a showing of heart from all 53 and the coaching staff.... FUCK you Gutter Birds. 

I'm especially glad since they have two cancers in Blowdell and Clownass!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Very lucky to get most of the last quarter switched over for my viewing down here. I'm happy as a clam.

Same here, dude. Hopefully with this win, they start flexing more Browns games.

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

I had no sound.  Throughout the whole game, commercials, everything.  No sound.  And it was Great!  :)

I've been there !

What a great weekend dude's.

1) Saturday Morning, My grandsons 8 year old team, Quarterbacks his 1st playoff victory 33 - 17 

2) Saturday Night, My 3 year old Granddaughter was crowned Mrs Tiny Princess of Bailey,NC  👸

3.) Sunday... Browns finish the weekend with this Big Win !  😃

Might try the Lottery next ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3