THE BROWNS BOARD

HEY NICKERS THE BROWNS SURE DO SUCK

syd

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL!

You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

BAL 7-3

CLE 6-3 .... yeah.   :lol:

PIT 6-3

CIN 5-4

With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. 🙄

Just now, hoorta said:

With the HUGE, HUMONGOUS Thursday Night Football game on tap featuring the Ratbirds against the Bungles. Gonna be a war, as the Queen City Kitties season is pretty much on the line. They can't afford to go 5-5 and 0-3 in the division. Not with road games against the Jaguars and Chiefs coming up.  

Do I need to mention- it's Steelers week again. I watched most of their game against Green Bay, and IMHO, a lot of those wins are smoke and mirrors. 🙄

We should have won the Seattle game so we could have been  7-2.

6 hours ago, nickers said:

You can tell the drunken slob he's on iggy... So he can talk to himself all he wants... I have no time for negative people.. I treat those the same way I'm treated... Simple...

LOL...he did literally.

In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

LOL...he did literally.

In the 5th post from the top he responded to himself, called himself a fucking punk. lol

Stupid is as stupid does!

29 minutes ago, FY56 said:

I don't believe in shoulda coulda.

Niners and Colts will tell you they should have beaten the Browns. They could have been 4-5 too, but they are where they're supposed to be at 6-3.

On that you're 100% right. Sure we had a bad bounce against Seattle. But OTOH,we lucked out on a missed Field Goal against the 49ers, and the Colts are saying they got robbed by the zebras. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

On that you're 100% right. Sure we had a bad bounce against Seattle. But OTOH,we lucked out on a missed Field Goal against the 49ers, and the Colts are saying they got robbed by the zebras. 

Not only the Colts, but the NFL as well.

BREAKING: NFL Admits That Refs Made Multiple Mistakes During Highly-Controversial Week 7 Contest (VIDEO) (msn.com)

Prior to the missed FG San Fran had shit fits over couple of horrible calls.

So no more crying about how the refs hate Cleveland Hoorta.

11 hours ago, nickers said:

i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

• Haha 1

🤣

36 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

lol, did you shit in this guy's cereal or something

No but I took a shit this morning and it looked just like him!! 🤣

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

12 hours ago, syd said:

i do not even remember starting this thread. But glad i did if it put me on ignore

Why don't you ever read what the fuck you typed?

Incidentally, that would be a useful moderator exclusive feature. Every time you start a thread it puts you on "auto-ignore".

14 hours ago, bbedward said:

I hope the bungles win this one, but they are in big trouble if they lose not just because of their tough schedule, they are going to be losing any tie breaker advantages they would benefit from to get a wild card.

bb, I'm sort of torn on this one.  Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"?  If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.) 

OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in  first place in the division by a 1\2 game.  However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired...  Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Lets celebrate...1 good half of QB play in season and a half!!!  Our problems are solved!!!

Really?  Nobody's holding a pistol to your head to follow this team.  Do you how many times Brian Sipe had miserable 1st halves only to erase late game deficits like Watson helped this team with.  Watson completed all of his last 14 passes

There's a great place for all of Baker's Cheesecake Heads to follow him https://buczone.com/forum/

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

bb, I'm sort of torn on this one.  Living in Bungle Land, I despise them- and their fairweather fans. Can ya believe some of them are already crying that "the season is over"?  If they lose, not quite- but I can hear the fat lady warming up backstage. A loss and to make the playoffs, they'll realistically have to go 5-2 in the games they have left. (well, they're in the same boat as the preseason darling Bills- what the heck has happened to Josh Allen? He's turned into a turnover machine.) 

OTOH, a Bengals win, coupled with the Browns beating the Steelers- puts the Browns in  first place in the division by a 1\2 game.  However, to show you preseason prognostication leaves something to be desired...  Games we thought should be walkovers against the Texans and Broncos are looking to be a lot tougher orders now.  

Josh Allen is a big choke artist in Big games(playoffs)