THE BROWNS BOARD

●  "The Official"  🏈  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX at CLE 🏈 Dec.10 Must win? ● CLE 31-27 !! ●

Dutch Oven

3 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Glad to help.  Stop in here any Sunday when you can't see them on TV

Oh yes,  we're glad to help anytime ..... no problem AP1.    :D

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Going for 2..

Why wouldn't you give yourself a shot to tie the game with a field goal if you get lucky enough to get the onside kick?

To me, the thing wrong with analytics and following computers spitting out probabilities, is the absolute lack of the human emotion in the computer's decision. 

1) If he makes the 1pt kick, his team is still mentally in it for the onside kick even though an onside kick is relatively a low % reality in today's NFL.

2) If he makes the 2pt conversion, his team is still mentally in it for the onside kick even though an onside kick is relatively a low % reality in today's NFL.... not any more mentally ready than if they made the 1pt kick, but equally hopeful. 

3) When he fails to make the 2pt conversion, it sucks all of the life out of the team which just goes to make the onside kick recovery that much more unlikely. Humans play this game, not 1's and 0's.

To me, it's just awful gameday management and I'm glad Doug is taking his sorry ass home with a loss. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Grant Delpit agrees to a contract extension. 

3 year's baby and let me tell ya. It sure is nice to see the f.o lock him up early

side note: I hope I am not wrong. But i believe are entire D is locked up for next year. Except for Z Smith as he only signed a one year contract

18 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well THAT definitely was an entertaining game. 

I'll be at next weeks game. 

Hey Dutch,  glad to hear it, hope it's another important game for Cleveland !

17 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Going to go ride my bike in a lot of traffic so I can relax a little.

Lmao emoji'd out 🤣 

but we say brown..you say white..we say dawg.. you say bite  

HuGe Playoff Win ! 

Enjoy! 🚴‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I just had 

Hell yeah Gumby. I got that on vinyl, WITH the poster! 😉

Have quite the vinyl Queen sets myself..

my day was complete, planting the browns flag in the golf cart holder to drive by our neighboring Squeeler fans.. 😮

This party started here Thursday ! 🥳 

capping off today's win was just fabulous !

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Sorry fellas late to the party dealing with some personal stuff.

But what a game!!!

Kevin was a magician with the play calls.

Old man Flacco found a fountain of youth.

And the D was aggressive.

Loved it all!!!

Go Browns…can we make a deep run? 

fuck ya

Man, just thinking about that 55 yard FG. That was some serious huevos right there. The call to kick it, and then to nail it. Part of me wanted to pooch punt it inside the 15ish yard line, but Kevin made the right call again. Boy died it feel nice to have a real kicker. 

We do NOT need to speak about that pass interference call at the end of the game for Jax. My god that was bad. 

23 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Man, just thinking about that 55 yard FG. That was some serious huevos right there. The call to kick it, and then to nail it. Part of me wanted to pooch punt it inside the 15ish yard line, but Kevin made the right call again. Boy died it feel nice to have a real kicker. 

We do NOT need to speak about that pass interference call at the end of the game for Jax. My god that was bad. 

going for it on 4th down was ballsy also,Great play to Ball

4 minutes ago, bbedward said:

Honestly I’d like a film analysis but it really seems like Flacco is playing like his prime days. Good pocket presence, great vision, canon arm. Hopefully it continues as the bears look more formidable every week.

I honestly couldn't realistically ask for a better backup QB to have in this position than Flacco.

He was built for the AFC North.