THE BROWNS BOARD

●  "The Official"  🏈  - NFL WEEK 14 - JAX at CLE 🏈 Dec.10 Must win? ● CLE 31-27 !! ●

Dutch Oven

10 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Look at this chick's spot

It's the only job this ref really has.. how's it so hard to miss by 3 feet or more. they need fined less than players 

I'm sorry, but Kevin not running the ball caused all this. You're up 14 and pass twice in a row with a two td lead. You deserve this, Kevin. And I know we can't run for shit, but this is all on him. Your 4th string QB messed up...well guess what, he's your FOURTH STRING QB. 

Biggest thing now is, we're going to get SUPER conservative on offense because we're scared to death, and we're going to punt for the remainder of the game. OK defense, it's on you. 

4 minutes ago, Korsou Dawg said:

I'm more worried about a Flacco injury on a play like that. 

Also, anyone got a run game lying around, cause we still don't have one?!

They're 7th out of 32 team at rushing the ball with 135.1 yards per game KD.  Not bad considering we have 2 back up tackles and we've been without Chubb since early in our 2nd game.  

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I'm sorry, but Kevin not running the ball caused all this. You're up 14 and pass twice in a row with a two td lead. You deserve this, Kevin. And I know we can't run for shit, but this is all on him. Your 4th string QB messed up...well guess what, he's your FOURTH STRING QB. 

Biggest thing now is, we're going to get SUPER conservative on offense because we're scared to death, and we're going to punt for the remainder of the game. OK defense, it's on you. 

Wow.

This is quite the post. 😜

Just now, Flugel said:

They're 7th out of 32 team at rushing the ball with 135.1 yards per game KD.  Not bad considering we have 2 back up tackles and we've been without Chubb since early in our 2nd game.  

Having said that - they can be inconsistent at the worst of times.

5 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I read this as we’re going to the SUPER bowl

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bbedward said:

The browns are trying their best to keep the jags in it.

True !  They must love close games.

DB had Cooper's arm, but they'll never call it. 

Anyone notice how our defense never forces FG's? Maybe not never, but it sure seems like we give up a ton of tds when opposition actually moves the ball.