THE BROWNS BOARD

Gene McDipshit

3 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Does anyone know this beta? (McDermott) he is slobbering all over Mayfield's dick on the FB page Browns Nation. He claims he is a member here.

WTF is it with these imbeciles and Mayfield? 

cal got a different name over there?🤫🐶

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ghoolie Always Ghoolie said:

Does anyone know this beta? (McDermott) he is slobbering all over Mayfield's dick on the FB page Browns Nation. He claims he is a member here.

WTF is it with these imbeciles and Mayfield? 

They are using inadequate data trying to compare an apples and oranges situation. 

The NFC South is the weakest division in the NFL.

The AFC North is the toughest.

The Eagles implosion is one of the greatest in league history.

The Texans caught fire at the right time and are one of the hotter teams left.

The Bucs could win the Super Bowl and I'll still believe the Browns made the right decision to move on.

Baker is a .500 QB and while pinning every win or every loss on a single player is ignorant, big time players step up and make big time plays in big time games. We had a 60 game sample size, and I'll hand it to Baker that he never had a kicker like Dustin Hopkins, a defense like the Browns 2023 defense and a deep threat like Amari Cooper.

Once the chip on Baker's shoulder wears down a little bit and he quits riding emotional highs, he settles in and we know what happens. The ball doesn't get downfield. He starts watching a single receiver and he can't see in the pocket.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AP1 said:

Once the chip on Baker's shoulder wears down a little bit and he quits riding emotional highs, he settles in and we know what happens. The ball doesn't get downfield. He starts watching a single receiver and he can't see in the pocket.

Baker does have limitations, that is why I wanted Josh Allen in that draft. But no, the stupid Browns passed on him. tiam and hoorta and few others said he was garbage......

Meanwhile, with a far better cast of wr's, and Njoku actually catches the damn ball and cares about football.....

DeshaunWatson

Cleveland Browns

2023 season stats

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Baker does have limitations, that is why I wanted Josh Allen in that draft. But no, the stupid Browns passed on him. tiam and hoorta and few others said he was garbage......

Meanwhile, with a far better cast of wr's, and Njoku actually catches the damn ball and cares about football.....

DeshaunWatson

Cleveland Browns

2023 season stats

So that was you over there.  LOL! 😁

But in all honesty I did not like Wyoming's Josh Allen even though he had a cannon for an arm. In college and his pre-draft workouts he showed no real ability to place the ball on the money. He has had some really great coaching along with better receivers and now has proven to be the best QB of that draft class even with a relatively high interception rate. I'd like to see him win it all this year.

54 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

DeshaunWatson

Cleveland Browns

2023 season stats

Such wonderfully cherry-picked stats. 

Faker Meh-field's win-loss record as a Brown is exactly 30-30, so indeed a .500 QB as @AP1 pointed out. Watson is 8-4, and 5-1 this year. Don't care about the Browns winning, do you? 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So that was you over there.  LOL! 😁

But in all honesty I did not like Wyoming's Josh Allen even though he had a cannon for an arm. In college and his pre-draft workouts he showed no real ability to place the ball on the money. He has had some really great coaching along with better receivers and now has proven to be the best QB of that draft class even with a relatively high interception rate. I'd like to see him win it all this year.

Josh Allen will win nothing.. He's not an Alpha...

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

Josh Allen will win nothing.. He's not an Alpha...

A bigot blowhard who lives in his mom's basement talking about how a 6'5", 240lb professional athlete isn't an alpha is the epitome of irony.

It's like nickers is trying to win a bet with someone on how many incredibly stupid posts he can make in one week. 

14 hours ago, AP1 said:

They are using inadequate data trying to compare an apples and oranges situation. 

The NFC South is the weakest division in the NFL.

The AFC North is the toughest.

The Eagles implosion is one of the greatest in league history.

The Texans caught fire at the right time and are one of the hotter teams left.

The Bucs could win the Super Bowl and I'll still believe the Browns made the right decision to move on.

Baker is a .500 QB and while pinning every win or every loss on a single player is ignorant, big time players step up and make big time plays in big time games. We had a 60 game sample size, and I'll hand it to Baker that he never had a kicker like Dustin Hopkins, a defense like the Browns 2023 defense and a deep threat like Amari Cooper.

The problem with Mayfield is his judgemental. Testeverde had tremendous physical skills but not even Belichik could fix his decisions.

Bakerr fans like to isolate a great performance and insert that THIS, FINALLY is the real Baker. Unfortunately, he can't play at a high level all the time.

He has the physical skills to win it all. His judgemental makes that highly unlikely 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Korsou Dawg said:

Faker Meh-field's win-loss record as a Brown is exactly 30-30, so indeed a .500 QB as @AP1 pointed out. Watson is 8-4, and 5-1 this year. Don't care about the Browns winning, do you? 

Winners win and that's exactly what Watson has done at Clemson, his 1st 2 years in Houston and this year in Cleveland.  Even in 2022 after not playing in a regular season game for well over 1.5 seasons, he won a greater percentage of his starts than the backup everyone seemed to like/respect (Brissett).  We're gonna see how easy it is to beat Baltimore or do it the way Watson did (erasing a 14-3 deficit).  I know his critics will point out his pick 6 to Hamilton helped cause the deficit.  What does a contender do when adversity strikes?  He rises to the occasion.  That's why the Browns went after Watson. 

Baker lost the locker room in Cleveland in 2021.  Regardless of how the Browns went about the QB change - the move was best for all parties (especially Baker).  Carolina was a disaster for Baker; and STILL is for the 2023 1st overall pick. LA Rams got Super Bowl Champion QB Matthew Stafford back healthy; but that was a better audition Baker needed in 2022 to catch the eyes of TB when Stafford was injured.  

Football is all about how one responds to adversity. When that adversity isn't fair at times - it matters even more.  This year BOTH QBs have done this. Having said that, let's not pretend Baker isn't on his 4th NFL team from all of the hot and cold in his game preventing a consensus of confidence in him.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Winners win and that's exactly what Watson has done at Clemson, his 1st 2 years in Houston and this year in Cleveland.  Even in 2022 after not playing in a regular season game for well over 1.5 seasons, he won a greater percentage of his starts than the backup everyone seemed to like/respect (Brissett).  We're gonna see how easy it is to beat Baltimore or do it the way Watson did (erasing a 14-3 deficit).  I know his critics will point out his pick 6 to Hamilton helped cause the deficit.  What does a contender do when adversity strikes?  He rises to the occasion.  That's why the Browns went after Watson. 

Baker lost the locker room in Cleveland in 2021.  Regardless of how the Browns went about the QB change - the move was best for all parties (especially Baker).  Carolina was a disaster for Baker; and STILL is for the 2023 1st overall pick. LA Rams got Super Bowl Champion QB Matthew Stafford back healthy; but that was a better audition Baker needed in 2022 to catch the eyes of TB when Stafford was injured.  

Football is all about how one responds to adversity. When that adversity isn't fair at times - it matters even more.  This year BOTH QBs have done this. Having said that, let's not pretend Baker isn't on his 4th NFL team from all of the hot and cold in his game preventing a consensus of confidence in him.

And Watson still hasn't done jack diddly one eyed jack since he's been here.. Hes had what?.. One good half? I mean how many games are we giving this asshole to shake the rust after JF sat on his ass for god knows how long. Came in and lit it up... If he needs more than 4-6 games to get his shit together you may as well cut your losses, Move on and admit you failed the team.. The city and its fans...

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, nickers said:

And Watson still hasn't done jack diddly one eyed jack since he's been here.. Hes had what?.. One good half? I mean how many games are we giving this asshole to shake the rust after JF sat on his ass for god knows how long. Came in and lit it up... If he needs more than 4-6 games to get his shit together you may as well cut your losses, Move on and admit you failed the team.. The city and its fans...

It's already been posted by @Korsou Dawg.  He's 8-4 as a starter here.  Most recently, the Browns were 5-1 in the following games he started in 2023:

Beat Baltimore 33-31  

Beat Arizona 27-0

Beat Indy 39-38

Beat TN 27-3

Lost Pitt 26-22

Beat Cincy 24-3

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Flugel said:

It's already been posted by @Korsou Dawg.  He's 8-4 as a starter here.  Most recently, the Browns were 5-1 in the following games he started in 2023:

Beat Baltimore 33-31  

Beat Arizona 27-0

Beat Indy 39-38

Beat TN 27-3

Lost Pitt 26-22

Beat Cincy 24-3

The defense carried him for most of those games... and TN ,Indy and Pitt and AZ is nothing to brag about lol.. They suck...the only teams of quality he "Beat" as it were was Cincitucky and Balt.

• Haha 3

Seems like our fan base can never be happy. 

Ever since Kosar got cut, it's a constant debate or love affair with the second-string QB.

I've said it a gazillion times, Baker was the right guy at the time. Perfect attitude to overcome Hue Jackson. Neither Allen, Rosen, or Darnold would have survived Hue's ineptitude, and I refuse to be talked out of that. 

It's too damn bad that the Browns have made some decisions that burned 'em, like Kitchens as HC , signing OBJ, not sitting Mayfield. Those 3 things probably cost them a couple playoff berths.

It's not perfect even now, but for once, can this fan base actually appreciate what they have now, and the (hopeful) promise of what lies ahead? I always thought we had great fans, but I'm doubting it more everyday. Social media has kind of killed my faith in humanity, and it's killing our fan base.

Go Browns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Still not understanding the mindset of Watson being 'The' or really even 'a' problem. His contract creates issues, but the problem with what unfolded this season was that the moment we saw Deshaun and the offense begin to bloom, that hope was immediately snuffed out. I go back to that Ravens game, it was that win which made a push to the playoffs possible and the team used as a springboard to finish the season from.

The Ravens have faced

Jared Goff
Justin Herbert
CJ Stroud
Trevor Lawrence
Brock Purdy  during his MVP talk
Geno Smith
Tua
Matt Stafford

All of them did not beat Baltimore. More to the point, of that lot, only one QB helped his offense score more than 20 points, with several being held under 10.

Watson lit the Ravens up for 3 quarters through injury that required season ending surgery.

Health is an issue, coaching may be an issue, personnel may be an issue. But when Watson started flashing, he flashed like he used to in Houston that made him one of the better young QBs in the NFL. Talent is not a problem here and has never been. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/18/2024 at 3:14 PM, Korsou Dawg said:

I love the Browns winning. All 4 qbs have won with the Browns. So what makes watson stand out, with his gigantic GUARANTEED CONTRACT ? and his past, where he lied to the Browns, after refusing to come to Cleveland.... they had to bribe watson to show up here.

Let's see, Baker didn't have the defense we have now. Get a clue - Jim Schwartz was not hired til this year, Jan., 18. Let's see, Baker didn't have Amari Cooper, their star #1 wr, who came to the Browns in 2022,  4 TIME PRO-BOWLER. Didn't have Cedric Tillman, wr. Tillman was drafted in 2023. Baker did NOT have David Bell, who was drafted in 2022.

Baker did NOT have Elijah Moore, acquired in 2023 from the Jets.

Baker did NOT have Marquise Goodwin - who came to the Browns in 2023.

Baker took the Browns to the playoffs in 2020.

The moral and financial fiasco of watson didn't have to happen. I said the Browns were seriously lacking in wr's.

I was absolutely correct - they fixed that after getting rid of Baker.

Oh, and Baker didn't have a happy finally wants to play football, and CATCH the football Njoku.

And Baker didn't have a vastly improved defensive line.

won-loss records don't tell much of the truth, ruth.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Seemingly always lost in the Baker Mayfield Came In And Changed The Losing Browns Culture story is how he also came in to his second season fat and out-of-shape, and many questioned if he had opened up the playbook at all in the offseason. 

My favorite part of Baker's sophomore season was (I think) the Denver game where he shaved partially at halftime, then shaved more of his face after the game. There were some awesome memes that came out of that performance. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I love the Browns winning. All 4 qbs have won with the Browns. So what makes watson stand out, with his gigantic GUARANTEED CONTRACT ? and his past, where he lied to the Browns, after refusing to come to Cleveland.... they had to bribe watson to show up here.

Let's see, Baker didn't have the defense we have now. Get a clue - Jim Schwartz was not hired til this year, Jan., 18. Let's see, Baker didn't have Amari Cooper, their star #1 wr, who came to the Browns in 2022,  4 TIME PRO-BOWLER. Didn't have Cedric Tillman, wr. Tillman was drafted in 2023. Baker did NOT have David Bell, who was drafted in 2022.

Baker did NOT have Elijah Moore, acquired in 2023 from the Jets.

Baker did NOT have Marquise Goodwin - who came to the Browns in 2023.

Baker took the Browns to the playoffs in 2020.

The moral and financial fiasco of watson didn't have to happen. I said the Browns were seriously lacking in wr's.

I was absolutely correct - they fixed that after getting rid of Baker.

Oh, and Baker didn't have a happy finally wants to play football, and CATCH the football Njoku.

And Baker didn't have a vastly improved defensive line.

won-loss records don't tell much of the truth, ruth.

Here we go again. The Queen of the Baker Bukkake Club, calfox.

Don't sit here and tell us Baker didn't have talent on offense in 2020 - his entire offense was filled with Pro Bowlers and All-Pro's. We are better off without Baker. Our record and playoff appearance proves that. The culture of not having a QB with a 12 year old boy's temperament makes ALL the difference in the world in the locker room and on the field.

Elijah Moore was mediocre this year (59 catches - he's a #3 WR at best) and Marquise Goodwin had 4 CATCHES this year - Goodwin is a limited run down the field vertical route guy and that's it. So why in god's name are you saying Moore and Goodwin would make a difference? We won in spite of Baker, not because of him in 2020. It was Chubb, Hunt, and all the other Pro Bowlers and All-Pro's around him (and Kev).

Let's see who Baker had on offense in 2020, you fucking pathetic loser:

Nick Chubb - 4x Pro Bowler, 1x All-Pro 

Kareem Hunt - 1x Pro Bowler

Odell Beckham Jr. - 3x Pro Bowler, 2x All-Pro

Jarvis Landry - 5x Pro Bowler

Austin Hooper - 2x Pro Bowler

David Njoku - 1x Pro Bowler

Joel Bitonio - 6x Pro Bowler, 5x All-Pro 

Jack Conklin - 2x All Pro 

Wyatt Teller - 3x Pro Bowler, 2x All-Pro

• Upvote 2

On 1/18/2024 at 1:14 PM, Korsou Dawg said:

Calfox is the biggest loser on these forums, he tries to cherry pick stuff and is terrible at doing it. We are way better off without Faker Mehfield and no one can convince me otherwise. I've never seen a football fanbase cling to an ex-player the way some of the Browns beta cucks do with Faker. I mean calfox would give Faker a 24/7 sloppy-toppy if he could. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Odell Beckham Jr. - 3x Pro Bowler, 2x All-Pro

And he hasn't done jack shit since his famed rookie catch , then piggy backed his way to a SB ring... The asshole is a Kunt ass coward and a locker room cancer.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nickers said:

And he hasn't done jack shit since his famed rookie catch , then piggy backed his way to a SB ring... The asshole is a Kunt ass coward and a locker room cancer.

Odell went to a Rams team with a competent QB in Stafford and was catching touchdown passes every game, including a touchdown catch in the Super Bowl that made the difference between winning it or losing it. Odell definitely wasn't the #1 stud we hoped he would be, but Faker made him worse, there is no disputing that. 

Odell is also the #2 WR on the best team in football right now in the Baltimore Ravens, so yeah, I think he's doing just fine in Baltimore's locker room, he did fine in the Rams locker room. I don't even remotely like Odell, he's an a-hole, but I don't blame him for wanting out after playing under Faker. 

Just now, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Odell went to a Rams team with a competent QB in Stafford and was catching touchdown passes every game, including a touchdown catch in the Super Bowl that made the difference between winning it or losing it. Odell definitely wasn't the #1 stud we hoped he would be, but Faker made him worse, there is no disputing that. 

Odell is also the #2 WR on the best team in football right now in the Baltimore Ravens, so yeah, I think he's doing just fine in Baltimore's locker room, he did fine in the Rams locker room. I don't even remotely like Odell, he's an a-hole, but I don't blame him for wanting out after playing under Faker. 

It's all moot... big deal he caught a few td's...

1 minute ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Being a vital part of a Super Bowl winning team and catching a TD in a Super Bowl win is not moot. 

he doesn't understand. his mom told me that he skipped all his special need's class's. and would always get caught stealing glue from the hardware store, as he and his other special friends could catch a cheap high, Nickers mom felt very ashamed and tried to cover her face when out in public

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BernieSuperBowl2 said:

Being a vital part of a Super Bowl winning team and catching a TD in a Super Bowl win is not moot. 

Fuck him I don't really care... Hes a POS! and an asshole clown..

• Upvote 2