THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎-->  "The Official"   ★ Super Bowl 58 Game Thread KC vs SF ★  <--▪︎  Right here.

Dutch Oven

And. HEY  we're here ....  The TBB crew ....  watching the  SB  XLDG_III ......  make that SB 58.    

.......  Plus your comments and brilliant analysis are. WELCOME.

......  edit add #1 ......   the odds .....   SAN FRAN  -2  and  the   OVER/UNDER  is  46.5.             ▪︎-->   So there you go !   <--▪︎

Edited by mjp28
SUPER BOWL 58

• mjp28 changed the title to ▪︎-->  "The Official"   ★ Super Bowl 58 Game Thread KC vs SF ★  <--▪︎  Right here.
  • mjp28 pinned this topic

Feel free to break away from your  Super Bowl 58 Party  or whatever and join us here.

OH yes and besides the  Game  the commercials ......  which are taking over the show,   just going to the kickoff,  NOW.   :lol:

..........  SF  40.   KC  37   in  OT ! ......  my pick..  ......  edit add #1 ......   the odds .....   SAN FRAN  -2  and  the   OVER/UNDER  is  46.5.             ▪︎-->   So there you go !   <--▪︎

4 minutes ago, nickers said:

This game is a yawner!

🥱

Sure is. The Chiefs look confused 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Browns149 said:

Sure is. The Chiefs look confused 

Maybe TS wore them all out...

Back from my snack .... nice.  :D     And watched the 1st half.   

Now back to the second half and find out who wins. SB 58  ?

Who makes the best adjustments ?   NO MORE RED ZONE  stupid errors.      GO SAN FRAN !

must have split a crew of runner up refs to be sideline police 🚨 looks like 4 to each sideline

No fan of Homie, 2 hand tossing hot grenades from just outside hash marks to OB's to avoid sacks. find a rule

10-3 49'er at half. Homie's got a half to figure out when tight coverage is meeting up with good heat on the QB    

Mahomes throws his  FIRST EVER POST SEASON int.    🙂

...... edit add .....  both of these teams have good or maybe great defences.

..... edit add #2.....  there were -0-  1st downs in the 3rd QTR ???   IS THAT RIGHT ???

Edited by mjp28

41 minutes ago, AP1 said:

Here's to being able to say the Brownies beat this year's Super Bowl Champs!

" BEST POST "    of the day ....... so far.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Purdy getting a little too comfortable with some of these throws.  Damn near leading receivers into coverage.

Purdy looks like an old pro. ....  it's the fumbles, flags that hurt. both  QBs.

36 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

" BEST POST "    of the day ....... so far.

Not so fast my friend 

pin & pull run plays is what Callahan & Stef called well vs 49'er.s. Reid went to some on call sheet. Tied game up at 16.  

edit -- ickigan Moody low extra point kick blocked..killer  19 - 19 to overtime

3 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Feel free to break away from your  Super Bowl 58 Party  or whatever and join us here.

OH yes and besides the  Game  the commercials ......  which are taking over the show,   just going to the kickoff,  NOW.   :lol:

..........  SF  40.   KC  37   in  OT ! ......  my pick..  ......  edit add #1 ......   the odds .....   SAN FRAN  -2  and  the   OVER/UNDER  is  46.5.             ▪︎-->   So there you go !   <--▪︎

Except for the totals .....  i'll take my. OT PICK  +  SF -2.

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Except for the totals .....  i'll take my. OT PICK  +  SF -2.

SF 22    KC 19. in OT

3 minutes ago, AP1 said:

It seems like the 49ers let us in those last 9 seconds expecting the Chiefs to kick the FG. .... me too !  ●

●  Oh yes !   Some game tonight.

KC's offense couldn't do shit in the first half. I was thinking how they miss Tyreek Hill. I don't understand how they let one of their best players go to another team. Still KC managed and got another ring.

KC  25   SF 22  in  OT !  

And I hit the  OVER 46.5 by exactly   .... one half point. .... that's  0.5 points.   Isn't life funny at times.   :lol: 

●  The winning ticket tonight is .....  KC +2  and  OVER 46.5  + the 2T  parley.  ●     That's all folks !       

NO VERY NFL FOOTBALL  GAMES NEXT WEEK.         ♥︎.   It was fun while it lasted.         Good evening everyone. 

And ......  the ususl. ....  IT ONLY TOOK ONE NIGHT IN   LAS VEGAS, NEVADA .......

image.jpeg.44d62030ae92865590901f84e95672ce.jpeg

• Haha 2