THE BROWNS BOARD

~ 7 ~   losses and counting !   The mystique is gone.

mjp28

I was paraphrasing. NOBODY would think that you actually said chirp squawk, bitch.

Of course I was paraphrasing. Ridiculing the bs content of what you said.

NOBODY would think I changed what you said. idiot.

Here:

https://quillbot.com/guides/paraphrasing

23 hours ago, FY56 said:

My post implied you'd vote for Biden over Haley.

And don't argue with me.

You don't know me, punk. How can you possibly know what I'm thinking when it comes to voting? I think the post you originally replied to says that I'm open to voting for anyone not named Biden or Trump. 

And that's the thing, they bait you into thinking that there can be any kind of civilized discussion here but it doesn't matter how innocent or neutral you post is, they will pick it apart. And then here comes the memes, the insults. Which is why I asked why anyone even bothers with this cesspool.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

You don't know me, punk. How can you possibly know what I'm thinking when it comes to voting? I think the post you originally replied to says that I'm open to voting for anyone not named Biden or Trump. 

No, it did not dickwad. Once again, I only implied you'd vote for Biden over Haley if that's what it came down to.

Well, would you?

And that's the thing, they bait you into thinking that there can be any kind of civilized discussion here but it doesn't matter how innocent or neutral you post is, they will pick it apart. And then here comes the memes, the insults. Which is why I asked why anyone even bothers with this cesspool.

So your feelings get hurt. Too bad.

On 2/21/2024 at 5:00 PM, Neo said:

I don't know why you bother with this place. Trump is every bit of the gaffe machine that Biden is and the age concerns aren't that much different either. The fact that we are still stuck on either one is disturbing. I really wish we could move on from both of them.

this is your first post in this stupid sarcastic thread. "Trump is every bit the gaffe machine"? PROVE IT. EXPLAIN IT.

"The fact that we are still stuck on either one..." ? you are welcome to your opinion - but let me ask you - did you see the results of the S. Carolina poll today? eh?

We are not stuck with PRes Trump - Americans know it was a hell of a tragic, destructive mistake to vote against him in 2020.

"You wish we could move on from both of them" ?

Why? Pres Trump is the man who should have been president in 2020, and roared our economy more, prevented the sickening war crimes in the Ukraine and Israel, kept the border closed, stopped the sick woking of our military, he would have appointed a genuine Supreme Court Justice instead of a leftwing loser that can't define what a woman is, he would have energized our oil industry,

President Trump deserved to be re-elected because he was a terrific president:

here is a list of his accomplishments - the good/great things he did in only four years. Now, you want a serious discussion - you list biden's accomplishments that were good/great for America. Include obaMao if you want to.

I will agree with you on one thing - I don't know what mjphew bothers - his ignorant in everybody's faces garbage isn't serious, his slurs are bs, and it seems he's trying to shut this forum down because he and whoreta can't control it.

So, please, list the good/great things obamao and/or biden did for America in eight years of obaMao/biden and 3 + year of this current biden president 4 years of damage.

You know, a serious reply.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Neo said:

furthermore, you don't know us, and you started the name calling? right.

And you say "they bait you..." baloney. I've ignored so much of what you've posted in the past because you seem to just want to start trouble with people. You want a civilized discussion but you have belligerently posted negative crap to other posters just because you side with whoreta and mjphew, it seems to me. I don't remember you posting a neutral post in a long time. Maybe I missed it.

OH, gosh darn, MEMES and INSULTS  ? yeah, woodpecker made himself into a woodpecker starting arrogant smart ass comments for years now. No serious discussion most of the time. Mjphew came on here, and screwed with one of my posts, he changed the wording so he could argue dramatically with it, and started throwing off on this forum, blah blah blah. So, he's make himself deserving of negativity right back.

The only thing that makes this forum have trouble, IS THE TROUBLE MAKERS who FEEL po'd because they can't dominate the place. They HATE IT.

Tough crapola.

So, serious discussion now - compare all the good/great things that Pres Trump did in four years, with obaMao's 8 years or just biden's four years as president.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

You know, seriously.

On 2/22/2024 at 11:54 AM, cccjwh said:

Come on Jax. Tell me how the deep state paid off dozens of jurors to indict your cult leader. Did the deep state plant the classified documents too? I heard they are everywhere!

You get stupider and stupider.

The deep state is not an entity you idiot. It is a cause.

• Thanks 2

There used to be some actual conversations on here. Intelligent posters with thoughts on both sides of the aisle. 

Those conversations never included cal, bunker, T, etc. probably more folks that are on their third alt here now. 

The board went further and further off the right wing deep end, first with tea party stuff and then Trump, and it's only gotten worse while attracting more of the same. 

No one is going to legitimately try to debate / provide a long, researched answer dismantling and disproving these posts, because that shit was tried in the past. It goes in one ear and out the other. There are better things to do then try to explain climate change to cal, and explain why he sources are bogus, for the 40th time

You can't teach old dogs new tricks. You can just do everything in your power to cancel out their vote. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

There used to be some actual conversations on here. Intelligent posters with thoughts on both sides of the aisle. 

Those conversations never included cal, bunker, T, etc. probably more folks that are on their third alt here now. 

The board went further and further off the right wing deep end, first with tea party stuff and then Trump, and it's only gotten worse while attracting more of the same. 

No one is going to legitimately try to debate / provide a long, researched answer dismantling and disproving these posts, because that shit was tried in the past. It goes in one ear and out the other. There are better things to do then try to explain climate change to cal, and explain why he sources are bogus, for the 40th time

You can't teach old dogs new tricks. You can just do everything in your power to cancel out their vote. 

WOW you are mental!... Another know it all dumb ASS!... Your mother must have done some heavy drugs and heavy drinking while you were festering in her womb.. You are pure SHIT!

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No one is going to legitimately try to debate / provide a long, researched answer dismantling and disproving these posts, because that shit was tried in the past. It goes in one ear and out the other. There are better things to do then try to explain climate change to cal, and explain why he sources are bogus, for the 40th timeYou can't teach old dogs new tricks. You can just do everything in your power to cancel out their vote. 

"actual conversations" ? you mean like when I actually explained how I nearly died in the woods as a kid, and you ridiculed it for years? that is your kind of "actual discussion" ?

OF course we have been in actual discussions. Everybody who is honest - knows I've had extensive, very serious discussions on the Middle East. History. not with you - you don't know history.

"further and further right wing" meaning what? not agreeing with anti-Christian, anti American garbage makes for "right wing" ? so stupid. And you bitch about "legitimacy lacking" ???

You have NEVER elaborated extensively on any subject, I've been here for years, woodpecker. So don't try to valiantly try to write a new history - that isn't how history works.

"in one ear", "there are better things to do..." that is because you, whoreta, ccc, mjphew are so deliberately wrong and smart ass you can't defend your crap, you just have fun throwing it around.

Vapor defends hamas because he hasn't seen "evidence" then he goes quiet.

Vapor wants us to stop supporting Israel, but never says to stop supporting the palestinians.

Vapor dared to call Israel's self-defense in response to having war declared upon it again, as "genocide" ...

on and on.

So stupid, so wrong, but you all want a civil genuine discussion?

bs.

I believe you troublemakers don't respect yourselves, and you refuse to respect anyone else as a result. At least that is the only way I can explain it.

your'alls declarations of intended dominance over discussions on climate change are asinine. Several of us have researched, and shown that your repeated grandiose indictments of everyone else, our country, are not true.

You used al gore's movie as a proof, but it was soundly discredited so badly, that old Sheply left the forum in embarrassment.

"oh, Florida will be underwater by 1987...." ???

but you whine because I disagree with man made global warming impending immediate doom because we don't vote for the left?

There is a vicious, corrupt subculture that demands to control America, and a tiny group who demand to control everything on this forum.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way, slur-bird.

33 minutes ago, nickers said:

WOW you are mental!... Another know it all dumb ASS!... Your mother must have done some heavy drugs and heavy drinking while you were festering in her womb.. You are pure SHIT!

Ah, sorry man. Didn't mean to upset you. You've been through so much you don't deserve this now. Hang in there. You're an inspiration. 

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

"actual conversations" ? you mean like when I actually explained how I nearly died in the woods as a kid, and you ridiculed it for years? that is your kind of "actual discussion" ?

OF course we have been in actual discussions. Everybody who is honest - knows I've had extensive, very serious discussions on the Middle East. History. not with you - you don't know history.

"further and further right wing" meaning what? not agreeing with anti-Christian, anti American garbage makes for "right wing" ? so stupid. And you bitch about "legitimacy lacking" ???

You have NEVER elaborated extensively on any subject, I've been here for years, woodpecker. So don't try to valiantly try to write a new history - that isn't how history works.

"in one ear", "there are better things to do..." that is because you, whoreta, ccc, mjphew are so deliberately wrong and smart ass you can't defend your crap, you just have fun throwing it around.

Vapor defends hamas because he hasn't seen "evidence" then he goes quiet.

Vapor wants us to stop supporting Israel, but never says to stop supporting the palestinians.

Vapor dared to call Israel's self-defense in response to having war declared upon it again, as "genocide" ...

on and on.

So stupid, so wrong, but you all want a civil genuine discussion?

bs.

I believe you troublemakers don't respect yourselves, and you refuse to respect anyone else as a result. At least that is the only way I can explain it.

your'alls declarations of intended dominance over discussions on climate change are asinine. Several of us have researched, and shown that your repeated grandiose indictments of everyone else, our country, are not true.

You used al gore's movie as a proof, but it was soundly discredited so badly, that old Sheply left the forum in embarrassment.

"oh, Florida will be underwater by 1987...." ???

but you whine because I disagree with man made global warming impending immediate doom because we don't vote for the left?

There is a vicious, corrupt subculture that demands to control America, and a tiny group who demand to control everything on this forum.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way, slur-bird.

No one is reading this, cal. The ramblings of an old, decaying man. Sad 

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No one is reading this, cal. The ramblings of an old, decaying man. Sad 

I type very fast, it's easy, I just had a lot to say, swimming in Egypt bird.

eb264d878512cccc835f07f0ea97fccdfa287a41_00-4134685299.gif.263d4f67f94dbbd6f4f8c0991e95b206.gif

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

In order to have a conversation people have to agree on reality. The cult member's assertions are unfalsifiable. No matter what evidence you show the cult members that their assertion is false, they will not accept it. There is no way to converse with people so close minded. They only listen to other cult members; all others are outsiders. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah, sorry man. Didn't mean to upset you. You've been through so much you don't deserve this now. Hang in there. You're an inspiration. 

Keep sniffin Groomer...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

In order to have a conversation people have to agree on reality. The cult member's assertions are unfalsifiable. No matter what evidence you show the cult members that their assertion is false, they will not accept it. There is no way to converse with people so close minded. They only listen to other cult members; all others are outsiders. 

Wow, you really set a good example on how to have civil discussions.

So have you ever agreed to a reality associated with Biden dipshit?

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

garbage isn't serious, his slurs are bs, and it seems he's trying to shut this forum down

Oh, this is one straight out of the Chronicles of Crybaby Cal. You can't even reply to Woody without your worn out (like your wife's vagina) references to Woody the woodpecker. 

And another one from Cal's greatest hits, shaming/bullying others that didn't select his choice for president. How American..

We are not stuck with PRes Trump - Americans know it was a hell of a tragic, destructive mistake to vote against him in 2020.

23 minutes ago, Neo said:

Oh, this is one straight out of the Chronicles of Crybaby Cal. You can't even reply to Woody without your worn out (like your wife's vagina) references to Woody the woodpecker. 

And another one from Cal's greatest hits, shaming/bullying others that didn't select his choice for president. How American..

And you're a commiecrat so there's that you big baby... Grow a pair.. your estrogen injections are affecting your mood swings Shirley...

nd it seems he's trying to shut this forum down

Or maybe not. Maybe they can start with dropping the axe on you, that would automatically make this place 100% better. And you can take your closeted Steeler fan boy FY (Fuckface Yinzer) with you along with your Baker Mayfield bullshit. So what do you say baby cow? I think it's time we all had us some veal.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Is there a need for all this vulgarity? People like you are screwing up this board for everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Is there a need for all this vulgarity? People like you are screwing up this board for everyone.

And not Nickers suggesting people should be killed? You guys sure have an interesting way of looking at things.

1 minute ago, Neo said:

And not Nickers suggesting people should be killed? You guys sure have an interesting way of looking at things.

Says the wussy whose all for killing unborn children.. Hypocrite..

Aww little NEO didn't listen to his buddy about having an open mind.

Instead Biden is rubbing off on him and wants to shut down any opinion that doesn't agree with his.

Just like a little baby throwing a temper tantrum.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

Aww little NEO didn't listen to his buddy about having an open mind.

Instead Biden is rubbing off on him and wants to shut down any opinion that doesn't agree with his.

Just like a little baby throwing a temper tantrum.

Little Lord Fauntleroy incarnate...