THE BROWNS BOARD

~ 7 ~   losses and counting !   The mystique is gone.

mjp28

Attacking and trying to ridicule ...really?

and you want to be a victim because you "want serious discussion" ?

I guess we are far more correct about you and others than you think. You just want to fight people online.

I've explained how Woody ended up being the woodpecker. It was his own belligerence.

How low will they go? lower, even, than neo in this thread.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Neo said:

You don't know me, punk. How can you possibly know what I'm thinking when it comes to voting? I think the post you originally replied to says that I'm open to voting for anyone not named Biden or Trump. 

And that's the thing, they bait you into thinking that there can be any kind of civilized discussion here but it doesn't matter how innocent or neutral you post is, they will pick it apart. And then here comes the memes, the insults. Which is why I asked why anyone even bothers with this cesspool.

Oh fuck yourself tough guy. So would you vote for Joe Biden if he were running against Nikki Haley or not?

WSS

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There used to be some actual conversations on here. Intelligent posters with thoughts on both sides of the aisle. 

Those conversations never included cal, bunker, T, etc. probably more folks that are on their third alt here now. 

The board went further and further off the right wing deep end, first with tea party stuff and then Trump, and it's only gotten worse while attracting more of the same. 

No one is going to legitimately try to debate / provide a long, researched answer dismantling and disproving these posts, because that shit was tried in the past. It goes in one ear and out the other. There are better things to do then try to explain climate change to cal, and explain why he sources are bogus, for the 40th time

You can't teach old dogs new tricks. You can just do everything in your power to cancel out their vote. 

Woodpecker you haven't posted anything worth shit in 10 years what the fuck are you whining about?

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Neo said:

Oh, this is one straight out of the Chronicles of Crybaby Cal. You can't even reply to Woody without your worn out (like your wife's vagina) references to Woody the woodpecker. 

And another one from Cal's greatest hits, shaming/bullying others that didn't select his choice for president. How American..

First of all I may or may not delete this one but if you pussies are going to whine about somebody picking on somebody's mom or dad then maybe you should hold fire against somebody's wife. As for shaming of somebody that voted for Joe Biden I think you've done the shaming yourself. Anything else you wanted to cry about?

And when Woody post something worth reading maybe it will be deserving of a response other than a picture of a woodpecker.

WSD

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Woodpecker you haven't posted anything worth shit in 10 years what the fuck are you whining about?

WSS

You can't remember posts from a week and a half ago so I'm not surprised this is your view. 

This board used to have actual conversations. Links were posted that weren't opinion pieces from inflammatory right wing blogs. There were varying opinions. I spent time responding to nonsense (like anti climate change misinformation) and it was met with more nonsense. 

That has all gone out the window over the last 5+ years. No one here gives a post warranting any effort in the response. 90% of this board is cal or vambo (who I can't believe is a real person) copy and pasting every "news" article they see and then only getting a response from the other one. This board has drastically gone downhill. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

First of all I may or may not delete this one but if you pussies are going to whine about somebody picking on somebody's mom or dad then maybe you should hold fire against somebody's wife. As for shaming of somebody that voted for Joe Biden I think you've done the shaming yourself. Anything else you wanted to cry about?

And when Woody post something worth reading maybe it will be deserving of a response other than a picture of a woodpecker.

WSD

Was waiting to see when you would chime in, seems like you already picked a side. Not surprising.

Oh fuck yourself tough guy. So would you vote for Joe Biden if he were running against Nikki Haley or not?

WSS

I said I would consider it. Why don't you guys stop being pricks and start using you fucking eyes. How did we get from my original post to this point? Because I said Trump was a gaff machine? Oh the horror. even I don't mention the cocksuckers name, I would still catch shit just for breathing. 

WSD

Why your such a vagina. 

2 hours ago, Neo said:

Why your such a vagina. 

Ah-ha the big dreaded  "your or you are"  so which are you ?   Time's up.

You lose your place in line, go back and think it over.    :lol:

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Web1 / 11 Gavin Newsom says Nikki Haley is one of Democrats' 'better surrogates' ©NBC News / REUTERS / Shutterstock California Gov. Gavin Newsom says he wants Nikki Haley to stay …

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey it's your liberals that do most of the bitching let's see if the Woodpecker chimes in on that. Let's just guess that he won't. You sir are just a hypocrite and a punk who likes to pretend he's tough.

WSS

He doesn't even know the meaning of the word tough.. I lived on the street in dead winter when I was 17 years old and survived.. Faced death more times than I care to mention and been held at gun point and knife point and survived... These jackoffs couldn't even find their way out of the plastic trash bag bubble they squat in...... Him and all the other wanna be tough guys can go pound salt...

• Sad 1

it just keeps proving to be true - the haters do not even respect themselves, respect no one else, respect nothing,

and they keep losing and hate more and keep trying to create fake reasons to justify their losing respect from others.

It's their own doing.

6 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Ah-ha the big dreaded  "your or you are"  so which are you ?   Time's up.

You lose your place in line, go back and think it over.    :lol:

Well, he is. Just sayin'. 

This is what happens when the likes of Nickers, Cal, and his band of fuckwads are allowed to run amuck and it eventually spills over to the football side. I have to deal with assholes like these everyday in my daily life and the Browns, and talking about the Browns, is supposed to be a distraction from that. There just isn't finding common ground with some people, they seem to want us to be at each other's throats for the foreseeable future.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it just keeps proving to be true - the haters do not even respect themselves, respect no one else, respect nothing,

and they keep losing and hate more and keep trying to create fake reasons to justify their losing respect from others.

It's their own doing.

Your feelings don't matter. Go back to your safe place if you can't keep from crying.

It's just so strange that the haters will do anything, pretend anything, say anything, to get attention.

sick stuff.

No, you lefties will not, not ever, run this forum.

bitch away. lie away. try to rewrite history (woodpecker does it a lot), and gaslight.

the truth is, this biden(obaMao) regime is failing worse than any president and staff in history.

On 2/24/2024 at 9:49 PM, cccjwh said:

In order to have a conversation people have to agree on reality. The cult member's assertions are unfalsifiable. No matter what evidence you show the cult members that their assertion is false, they will not accept it. There is no way to converse with people so close minded. They only listen to other cult members; all others are outsiders. 

Wonder why I haven't been around?  Read on...   

On 2/24/2024 at 10:14 PM, Neo said:

Oh, this is one straight out of the Chronicles of Crybaby Cal. You can't even reply to Woody without your worn out (like your wife's vagina) references to Woody the woodpecker. 

And another one from Cal's greatest hits, shaming/bullying others that didn't select his choice for president. How American..

He takes after his Mango Messiah- insult anyone who doesn't agree with him...  My bet is he's going to wind up in a Dementia unit before I die from liver failure.  :D 

On 2/25/2024 at 1:06 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Because he happens to have a VERY valid point- I'd suggest you look in a mirror.  If you want to talk about shit posting that isn't worth my time reading anymore, and certainly not worth my time responding to...  

Well Steve, I'll give you my POV- mjp (who happens to be a lot more diplomatic than I am) started this thread. It devolved rapidly into the usual. Aw, the MAGA butthurt is showing.  You got a certified whacko here (and I don't have to name him) that should have been permabanned years ago. Gee, I guess you must really like his continual juvenile name calling and conspiracy crap. FWIW, this Forum currently stinks like a fully loaded Trump Depends.   

Yeah, I see plenty of other YouTube stuff- and unfortunately, the brainwashed Trump jackwagons who are still chugging the Kool-Aid daily there either get put in their place, or relegated to the troll farm. 

I may be back in a week- or month or two- you've personally ruined any enjoyment I may get out of posting here by letting your inmates run amok in the asylum.  

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2024 at 3:30 PM, MLD Woody said:

You can't remember posts from a week and a half ago so I'm not surprised this is your view. 

This board used to have actual conversations. Links were posted that weren't opinion pieces from inflammatory right wing blogs. There were varying opinions. I spent time responding to nonsense (like anti climate change misinformation) and it was met with more nonsense. 

That has all gone out the window over the last 5+ years. No one here gives a post warranting any effort in the response. 90% of this board is cal or vambo (who I can't believe is a real person) copy and pasting every "news" article they see and then only getting a response from the other one. This board has drastically gone downhill. 

And nothing you have contributed has made it a better place so there's that. We used to have some liberals that were bright enough to have a conversation with. Heck, Chris, even Shep. All you do is whine about the board. Neo is an abusive prick most of the time Cccp and the town drunk are limited in imagination to screaming Cheetos or whatever silly names they call the ex-president.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Westside Steve said:

And nothing you have contributed has made it a better place so there's that. We used to have some liberals that were bright enough to have a conversation with. Heck, Chris, even Shep. All you do is whine about the board. Neo is an abusive prick most of the time Cccp and the town drunk are limited in imagination to screaming Cheetos or whatever silly names they call the ex-president.

WSS

& there you have it Steve- go ahead and stick up for your right wing delusional pals. FWIW, unless you don't agree with the right wing echo chamber- we're disturbing the serenity of your conspiracies- injecting some reality into the equation. 

There's plenty of crap that you let slide here that wouldn't be tolerated on any other Forum that I'm aware of.  

Oh, town drunk? You're really no better than Cal in that regard. :( 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

He takes after his Mango Messiah- insult anyone who doesn't agree with him...  My bet is he's going to wind up in a Dementia unit before I die from liver failure.  :D 

Because he happens to have a VERY valid point- I'd suggest you look in a mirror.  If you want to talk about shit posting that isn't worth my time reading anymore, and certainly not worth my time responding to...  

Well Steve, I'll give you my POV- mjp (who happens to be a lot more diplomatic than I am) started this thread. It devolved rapidly into the usual. Aw, the MAGA butthurt is showing.  You got a certified whacko here (and I don't have to name him) that should have been permabanned years ago. Gee, I guess you must really like his continual juvenile name calling and conspiracy crap. FWIW, this Forum currently stinks like a fully loaded Trump Depends.   

Yeah, I see plenty of other YouTube stuff- and unfortunately, the brainwashed Trump jackwagons who are still chugging the Kool-Aid daily there either get put in their place, or relegated to the troll farm. 

I may be back in a week- or month or two- you've personally ruined any enjoyment I may get out of posting here by letting your inmates run amok in the asylum.  

Certainly everyone here has his own style but when it comes to being an uninformed abusive prick there's nobody that does it any better than you do just for the record so you've got that going for you.

As long as you're running interference for the woodpecker why don't you go back and find an intelligent conversation he's been a part of?

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

& there you have it Steve- go ahead and stick up for your right wing delusional pals. FWIW, unless you don't agree with the right wing echo chamber- we're disturbing the serenity of your conspiracies- injecting some reality into the equation. 

There's plenty of crap that you let slide here that wouldn't be tolerated on any other Forum that I'm aware of.  

Oh, town drunk? You're really no better than Cal in that regard. :( 

Just saying that your butt boy the woodpecker threw a fucking fit when somebody made a joke about his parents and because he's got cccps, well whichever organ he identifies with, in his face not a peep. So fuck off Larry. With all due respect.

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Certainly everyone here has his own style but one of gums to being an uninformed abusive prick there's nobody that does it any better than you do just for the record so you've got that going for you.

As long as you're running interference for the woodpecker why don't you go back and find an intelligent conversation he's been a part of?

WSS

ZING! 

if there is any discouragement gotten from the likes of those leftists clogging up discussions 

and calling them one sided unfair and a reason for "shutting down the place"

they like to call "balls and strikes" while trying to shit shame all of those who have another opinion...

we appreciate you WSS 

(i thought for sure you were gonna close this originally "pinned" gem down once Neo started in with his / her vagina talk LOL😆)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2/26/2024 at 1:42 AM, Neo said:

Well, he is. Just sayin'. 

This is what happens when the likes of Nickers, Cal, and his band of fuckwads are allowed to run amuck and it eventually spills over to the football side. I have to deal with assholes like these everyday in my daily life and the Browns, and talking about the Browns, is supposed to be a distraction from that. There just isn't finding common ground with some people, they seem to want us to be at each other's throats for the foreseeable future.

Actually, every time I read in the Browns posts, you idiots jump all over Nickers and Cal for no good reason.

Typical it's everyone else but myself mentality.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Another case of thinking your opinion is the only opinion that matters.

Woody doesn't matter cause the idiot is brain washed on white supremacy conspiracy theory.

All of you dumbasses do exactly what you're in here crying about, and you do it ten fold in the Browns section. At least here it's understandable, but on the Browns board it should be a hell of a lot better but it isn't.

As I said before, you whack jobs care more about Trump than we do.

2 hours ago, Jax said:

Another case of thinking your opinion is the only opinion that matters.

Woody doesn't matter cause the idiot is brain washed on white supremacy conspiracy theory.

All of you dumbasses do exactly what you're in here crying about, and you do it ten fold in the Browns section. At least here it's understandable, but on the Browns board it should be a hell of a lot better but it isn't.

As I said before, you whack jobs care more about Trump than we do.

Yep. And Steve really nails it. The left's hypocrisy is out of normal belligerence. Like neona girlieman, they don't like name calling, but they start it. Even on the Browns forum, you talk football, and if the liefties don't like your opinion, all hell can break loose. It's a sick matter of insisting on controlling and dominating and when they can't, they get outraged and lash out as viciously as they can. Then, of course, they cry about being victims of being made to be unhappy.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yep. And Steve really nails it. The left's hypocrisy is out of normal belligerence. Like neona girlieman, they don't like name calling, but they start it. Even on the Browns forum, you talk football, and if the liefties don't like your opinion, all hell can break loose. It's a sick matter of insisting on controlling and dominating and when they can't, they get outraged and lash out as viciously as they can. Then, of course, they cry about being victims of being made to be unhappy.

They should just admit they are a bunch of snow flake pussies!

• Upvote 1