THE BROWNS BOARD

~ 7 ~   losses and counting !   The mystique is gone.

mjp28

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

I don't know why you bother with this place. Trump is every bit of the gaffe machine that Biden is and the age concerns aren't that much different either. The fact that we are still stuck on either one is disturbing. I really wish we could move on from both of them.

nope. prove it.

2 hours ago, Neo said:

I don't know why you bother with this place. Trump is every bit of the gaffe machine that Biden is and the age concerns aren't that much different either. The fact that we are still stuck on either one is disturbing. I really wish we could move on from both of them.

We used to take a lot of the  "fake news"  and other total  "bs"  stuff from the  MAGA no-nothings for many years.  Now that we are in another very important  2024 presidential election year   I want to keep an eye on the important facts of the day.

And keeping an eye on the  MAGA cartoons  "of the day"   being passed off as real facts in place of what is going on today.   Always tons of fun everyday,  lol.     :lol:             Actually  Neo  I enjoy coming over here once in awhile to see what's going on during the  NFL off-season  just to check it out.

■  And remember guys ..... 

●  Saturday  February 24,  2024  is the beginning of the  2024  MLB  Spring Training Games.  ●        

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Oh they have nothing but memes, insults, and the deep state. 

You lie a lot.  You snub your nose at any source posted or argument offered.

Memes and insults are what can be regarded as "embellishments to the thread" or "thread enhancers".

And the deep state is real.

25 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

We used to take a lot of the  "fake news"  and other total  "bs"  stuff from the  MAGA no-nothings for many years.  Now that we are in another very important  2024 presidential election year   I want to keep an eye on the important facts of the day.

And keeping an eye on the  MAGA cartoons  "of the day"   being passed off as real facts in place of what is going on today.   Always tons of fun everyday,  lol.     :lol:             Actually  Neo  I enjoy coming over here once in awhile to see what's going on during the  NFL off-season  just to check it out.

●  Saturday  February 24,  2024  is the beginning of the  2024  MLB  Spring Training Games.  ●        

Seems you're still crying about the cartoons?

Yet I wouldn't put it past you as one to suck up every anti Trump joke and accept is as truth.

rob schneider: saturday night live is the polar opposite of KKK :  r/ENLIGHTENEDCENTRISM

• Upvote 1

mjphew is stinking up this forum because he can't control it. They hate

themselves maybe, for their dirty vote against Pres Trump, and they hate living

with the consequences - blood on their hands, that is what I think.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Don't you worry son, your side is working very hard, night and day, by whatever means necessary to put Trump away.

Yet if it came down to Haley and Biden, you'd still vote for Biden.

• mjp28 unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, FY56 said:

You lie a lot.  You snub your nose at any source posted or argument offered.

Memes and insults are what can be regarded as "embellishments to the thread" or "thread enhancers".

And the deep state is real.

I don't read sources that have a history of publishing lies and/or conspiracy theories. Where you only read source that agree with your opinions. Ones that tell you what you want you want hear. Which is why you are surprised over and over again by reality. 

Deep state is the excuse losers use to try to explain all their losing. 

10 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why is this POS's thread pinned?

Ok,  unpinned by your request. ....  no problem.   Normally I leave them pinned for a day or two unless they are really busy.

On 2/21/2024 at 7:25 PM, mjp28 said:

Your important facts of the day are bullshit. Meaningful only to those frothing at the mouth to put Trump away.

What Trump did "illegally" as a businessman had no adverse effect on this country or him and his ability to be president. In fact he was a damn good president.

Nor will any other garbage "facts" your side may further exhume have any impact on Trumps ability to do the job. He already proved it the first time you TDS inflicted knucklehead.

I know a person, also elderly, who voted for Biden over Trump acknowledging he liked a lot of what Trump did as prez.

He voted for Biden for only one reason....he simply just didn't like Trump. His personality and demeanor rubbed him the wrong way.

I wanted to admonish him but at the same time give him props for being honest by coming out and actually admitting it.

He is exactly like you and the other TDS inflicted knucklehead here, except unlike you assholes, he had the balls to admit it. You people find comfort, even being elated over Trumps situation because it gives you a rational excuse to dislike him. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I don't read sources that have a history of publishing lies and/or conspiracy theories. Where you only read source that agree with your opinions. Ones that tell you what you want you want hear. Which is why you are surprised over and over again by reality. 

They weren't conspiracy theories. You'd know that if you read them.

Your conspiracy theory excuse is a copout.

The Deep State is real.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

They weren't conspiracy theories. You'd know that if you read them.

Your conspiracy theory excuse is a copout.

The Deep State is real.

Deep state is the excuse losers use to try to explain all their losing. Explain how you determine if something is true?

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

4 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Deep state is the excuse losers use to try to explain all their losing. Explain how you determine if something is true?

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Good god you are blind as FUCK!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You did it again copout. Is Alan Dershowitz a conspiracy theory? Surely a CBS news report is not a conspiracy theory.

Would you like me going forward to take you by the hand and point out which links are not conspiracy theories?

Funny that you had your nose in every publication during the Russian collusion conspiracy theory hoax hoping it was all true.

You have no concept of what the deep state really is do you? You should have gotten some idea from the Durham report.

It is not an organization that conducts secret meeting is some undisclosed location plotting ways to get Trump or undermine conservatism.

It is the members of our bureaucracies, judicial system, and media, mainly those having power or influence that take it upon themselves to be the self-appointed "guardians of democracy" and do what they think is right for the country. In this case getting rid of Trump.

This was the outcome of the Durham report. Nothing illegal, rather it was those overstepping their responsibilities in the name of "doing what's right".

Do you remember the female IRS official during the Obama administration who resigned after being caught denying tax breaks conservative groups?

She was a function of the deep state. As far as we know she took no orders, but rather took it upon herself.

Hope that got through to you.

2 minutes ago, FY56 said:

You did it again copout. Is Alan Dershowitz a conspiracy theory? Surely a CBS news report is not a conspiracy theory.

Would you like me going forward to take you by the hand and point out which links are not conspiracy theories?

Funny that you had your nose in every publication during the Russian collusion conspiracy theory hoax hoping it was all true.

You have no concept of what the deep state really is do you? You should have gotten some idea from the Durham report.

It is not an organization that conducts secret meeting is some undisclosed location plotting ways to get Trump or undermine conservatism.

It is the members of our bureaucracies, judicial system, and media, mainly those having power or influence that take it upon themselves to be the self-appointed "guardians of democracy" and do what they think is right for the country. In this case getting rid of Trump.

This was the outcome of the Durham report. Nothing illegal, rather it was those overstepping their responsibilities in the name of "doing what's right".

Do you remember the female IRS official during the Obama administration who resigned after being caught denying tax breaks conservative groups?

She was a function of the deep state. As far as we know she took no orders, but rather took it upon herself.

Hope that got through to you.

Answer the question. How do you determine if something is true? 

40 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Um. Those were posted here?

You have trouble paying attention.

I was referring to specific ones giving examples you nitwit.

You are a piece of work.

Just now, FY56 said:

Um. Those were posted here?

You have trouble paying attention.

I was referring to specific ones giving examples you nitwit.

You are a piece of work.

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

On the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, President Biden assured us that “if there’s American citizens left (on Aug. 31), we’re gonna stay to get them all out.” That wasn’t true. 

He told us that he planned for every contingency in the lead-up to our departure. It didn’t look that way in the events that played out on television.

He told us that our allies had no problem with our hasty departure from Afghanistan. That wasn’t true, either. 

Before that, Biden told us that the surging number of migrants we were witnessing at our country’s southern border was nothing out of the ordinary. It was way out of the ordinary, however.

He told us that he “wouldn’t demand that [COVID vaccines] be mandatory.” That was before he thought they should be mandatory.

He assured us that if we were vaccinated, the chances were near zero that we would get sick enough to have to be hospitalized. Then he said the unvaccinated are a danger to those of us who have been vaccinated. This raises a question: “Huh?”

There’s a price to pay for dishonesty and President Biden is paying it. His poll numbers are down. Some leaders around the world surely have lost trust in what he says. His dishonesty threatens to harm America’s credibility around the world.

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

As if you ever asked me that question.

What do you mean by "something"?

A story? The paranormal?  Does Biden poop his pants? God? Aliens?

You being an idiot has already been proven to be true. You proved it yourself.

Losers? You so hurt my feelings. 

Actually I'm winning. You're the loser in all this. As I said, the deep state is real. You should have learned that from the Durham report.

Once again, do you want me to take you by the hand and point out what stories are not conspiracy theories?

Answer the question.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

He is exactly like you and the other TDS inflicted knucklehead here, except unlike you assholes, he had the balls to admit it. You people find comfort, even being elated over Trumps situation because it gives you a rational excuse to dislike him. 

Is that any different than how people respond to anyone or anything they dislike? We dislike someone, we find supporting material to substantiate our dislike. Didn’t we all take some degree of revelry in Ben Rothliesberger’s unmasked sleaziness?

I just assume that anyone bashing Trump doesn’t like him, and same for Biden. Overtly stating that is unnecessary as far as l’m concerned. I can figure it out with context. 

34 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Is that any different than how people respond to anyone or anything they dislike? We dislike someone, we find supporting material to substantiate our dislike. Didn’t we all take some degree of revelry in Ben Rothliesberger’s unmasked sleaziness?

I just assume that anyone bashing Trump doesn’t like him, and same for Biden. Overtly stating that is unnecessary as far as l’m concerned. I can figure it out with context. 

No no no 

It's TDS, which means any criticism is invalidated. Totally different. 

So this is different, because, well it's their guy.

TDS is a MAGA/old person/facebook buzzword that took off by allowing them to stay within their manufactured realities and strike down opposing information with minimal effort 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No no no 

It's TDS, which means any criticism is invalidated. Totally different. 

So this is different, because, well it's their guy.

TDS is a MAGA/old person/facebook buzzword that took off by allowing them to stay within their manufactured realities and strike down opposing information with minimal effort 

I accept that TDS is a thing. The weird thing to me is the lack of concern that it’s a thing, almost like it’s a “haha funny” thing instead of a “some people will lose their minds and melt down and he will be opposed at every turn and nothing will get accomplished” thing. It’s a valid concern. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FY56 said:

Don't you worry son, your side is working very hard, night and day, by whatever means necessary to put Trump away.

Yet if it came down to Haley and Biden, you'd still vote for Biden.

☝️This is proof right here that some posters don't intend on real talk, they just want to argue. Even if your post is saying something like I want someone else besides Biden and Trump. This place is a joke.

18 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Freud·i·an slip
/ˌfroidēən ˈslip/
noun
an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

You figured him out!! All of Trumps hard work to conceal his real plan ruined by one slip up. -dumbass cult

Nevermind he was the president once already and the real threat was the media constantly lying and harassing him.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I accept that TDS is a thing. The weird thing to me is the lack of concern that it’s a thing, almost like it’s a “haha funny” thing instead of a “some people will lose their minds and melt down and he will be opposed at every turn and nothing will get accomplished” thing. It’s a valid concern. 

You’re correct, TDS IS a thing.

There are some posters on here that will blame Trump for their dog being constipated, even though he’s been out of office for over 3 years.

• Haha 2