THE BROWNS BOARD

Alabama is a crazy place

36 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

well, why do you demand to always ASK the questions, but you never answer them?

How can we know all the laws everywhere? Look it up yourself.

We are a nation under God because we have the freedom to SAY SO and we DO say so.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/268205/americans-believe-god.aspx

The minority has no right to fight every instance of American reality just because fighting makes them feel superior, and they demand to control American society.

fighting "Under God", fighting the definition of "woman", fighting respect for LIFE, fighting Christianity, the Bible, fighting decency and morality in American society, fighting the innocense and protection of children, fighting over the true definition of works like "MARRIAGE", fighting every republican that runs for office, fighting loyalty to your own country, fighting our economic system, and locally fighting for dominant control over this forum.

Fighting conservatives, ridiculing our military, fighting our support for Israel, fighting over every single subject that comes up....

why don't you, whoreta, mjphew, neo and cccommie give US a break, and start being decent contributing members instead of "haha" we are screwing with this forum haha garbage?

You troublemakers want "serious discussions" well, why don't you try STARTING ONE SOMETIME and knock off your garbage in your face haha crap?

Woodpecker, I keep saying it - someone asked me a question, I answered by telling about the time I nearly died in the woods. Right out of the gate, you ridiculed it for years.

But you all want "serious discussion" ???

You get what you dish out, and we didn't start the fire. You get burnt because of your own attitude.

Stop blaming everybody else. You are a victim of your own belligerence. have a nice day.

A lot of cal ranting but not a lot of cal answering the question

And you have no idea what the majority believes. Many of your views fall into the minority, champ

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A lot of cal ranting but not a lot of cal answering the question

And you have no idea what the majority believes. Many of your views fall into the minority, champ

where's your link bird fink? prove it or move it. Answer your own stupid questions for a change, mange.

Running away from being wrong via your sarcasm doesn't work, jerk.

Knemidokoptic mange is caused by a small microscopic mite. The technical name for the particular mite involved is called Knemidokoptes pilae (also spelled Cnemidocoptes ). What species of birds are usually infected? Most commonly, parakeets (also called budgerigars or budgies), cockatiels, lovebirds,

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Great copy and paste... Have you answered the question yet? Are embryos legally children?

Fyi, the judge writing the opinion on the matter referenced Christianity and God multiple times. I'm not deciding religion is influencing this, the judge in Bamas did. 

"Oh it's not left vs right. Why do you make it political" and "the great divide in this country!"

Give me a break...

Ok dumbass, if the law says they are. Ask something relevant and intelligent.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

See, you still can't give an answer.

(While ignoring that you're wrong about this not being a religion influenced decision... But we can even put that the side for right now)

Now prove to me it's religion based.

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's easy to understand the reasoning for a lot of stupid things, that doesn't make them any less stupid. Especially since the reason here is not much more than just "Jesus!"

So you do or don't agree? What is "probably not"?

Exactly what I said. We discussed this enough times that unless you just being hostile for some reason you should understand. As you know I don't call myself a creationist a Fundamentalist or even a Christian. I don't think I live up to the standards out expect a Christian to at least strive for. Then again I don't feel comfortable calling myself at atheist because I just don't know. And while I'm not a pro-lifer I do think there should be some boundaries about abortion.

As for you when you're ready to state that you are an atheist or that you are in any time for any reason at any age abortion guy then it's probably easier for you to make a black and white answer. If you aren't 100% on either of those then I would suppose probably is a valid answer.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You guys keep pushing this. It another great winner with the non-MAGA people. Taking away rights has worked so well for you the past few years. 👍

What rights are being taken away? The right of strangers to come in and kill a bunch of embryos that some parents have been trying to create?

Why so closed minded? Is killing and destroying protected in the constitution? Is that a God given right? I know it's hard for lefty whack jobs to comprehend empathy or civility, but damn at least try.

Hell, who is even pushing what? What are you even trying to say here?? Do you just garble a bunch of words together and spit out maga constantly?

52 minutes ago, Jax said:

What rights are being taken away? The right of strangers to come in and kill a bunch of embryos that some parents have been trying to create?

Why so closed minded? Is killing and destroying protected in the constitution? Is that a God given right? I know it's hard for lefty whack jobs to comprehend empathy or civility, but damn at least try.

Hell, who is even pushing what? What are you even trying to say here?? Do you just garble a bunch of words together and spit out maga constantly?

Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization - Wikipedia

Texas law banning some drag shows is unconstitutional, federal judge rules | CNN Politics

PEN America v. Escambia County School District - PEN America

That your party taking away rights. You keep pretending. 

Waiting for your memes and insults....

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

What does that have to do with Alabama law they are trying to pass here?

15 hours ago, Jax said:

Aren't you witty?

I wasn’t trying to be witty.

It was a yes or no question. But asking a question on this forum is, usually, pointless

I should’ve known better. 

15 hours ago, Jax said:

Now prove to me it's religion based.

Sounds religious to me. But then again I’m no bible expert.

Here is what the judge wrote in his decision 

"In summary, the theologically based view of the sanctity of life adopted by the People of Alabama encompasses the following: (1) God made every person in His image; (2) each person therefore has a value that far exceeds the ability of human beings to calculate; and (3) human life cannot be wrongfully destroyed without incurring the wrath of a holy God, who views the destruction of His image as an affront to Himself," Alabama Chief Justice Tom Parker wrote in an opinion attached to the ruling.

Just now, Jax said:

What does Trump have to do with this?

He said it was a bad ruling. Does his opinion not matter? 

5 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

He said it was a bad ruling. Does his opinion not matter? 

Not on this subject, I have my own opinion for as little researched.

So the religious could be out of context and glorified? Anyways, our country was built on God given rights, not everything that pertains to religion is an exteme.

On 2/24/2024 at 12:46 PM, Jax said:

As I surmised, this law was seemingly brought about due to some whack job destroying a bunch of embryos.

Except, no, that's not what happened. It was the result of an accident. You can read it in the court case. Just another example of you not knowing, or refusing to recognize, reality. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So your answer is "if the law says they are"? Really? You're just going to wuss out on having any actual opinion of your own?

I already gave my opinion. I can't help it you put blinders on.

As to your actual question, Are they legally children? How else do you want me to answer? It's a yes or no question that's fact based.

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

Not on this subject, I have my own opinion for as little researched.

So the religious could be out of context and glorified? Anyways, our country was built on God given rights, not everything that pertains to religion is an exteme.

the real question is, the difference between "religion" and "morality".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

Morality

Morality is the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper. Wikipedia

I am not religious at all, but I know God is there, etc. Different versions of the Bible can at times be inaccurate. For instance, "Thou shalt not kill" is wrong. The original Hebrew and Greek is often interpreted in different versions using English words that are inaccurate, for whatever reason.

the original Hebrew word used, meant "MURDER". which, means the unjustifiable taking of an innocent life. Has nothing to do with national or individual defense.

So, to me, abortion is a sick wrong - but not all "rules" are 100% valid in everyone else's eyes.

What we are talking about, is a societal systemic convenience - the murder of unborn children as a lifestyle with zero limitations. As in, no consequences across society. That is wrong, and destructive.

Exceptions to the rule, absolutely in society even though it's tough to agree - but widespread irresponsible inexcusable abortion at any time? partial birth abortion? Letting a child die AFTER the child is BORN, out of convenience for the mother?

Destructive to society - moral fabric comes completely apart, so does society. If no one is responsible, then no one is safe, no one is free in our country, because others can take your freedom, your life. Look at NYC.....

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Except, no, that's not what happened. It was the result of an accident. You can read it in the court case. Just another example of you not knowing, or refusing to recognize, reality. 

No one should be playing around the embryos, so no accident should have happened.

Here is from the article I already posted:

In 2020, an individual gained access to the fertility clinic through an unsecured door, removed several embryos from their cryogenic chamber, and then dropped them on the floor, destroying them.

Some accident, he accidentally removed embryos from a frozen chamber and dropped them..

So why don't you stop being a smug prick and post the article you're referencing?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jax said:

What does that have to do with Alabama law they are trying to pass here?

It's just another right that you guys want to take away. "If gaaaaddddd didn't give you the ability to have children, then it is gaaaaaadddddd's will!"

18 minutes ago, Jax said:

No one should be playing around the embryos, so no accident should have happened.

In 2020, an individual gained access to the fertility clinic through an unsecured door, removed several embryos from their cryogenic chamber, and then dropped them on the floor, destroying them.

Some accident, he accidentally removed embryos from a frozen chamber and dropped them..

So why don't you stop being a smug prick and post the article you're referencing?

Woody has shit reading comphrehension skills.. or he's just trolling like his hero Ccunt boi......

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

It's just another right that you guys want to take away. "If gaaaaddddd didn't give you the ability to have children, then it is gaaaaaadddddd's will!"

What in the hell are you babbling about lol?? Again, what right is being taken away in this case?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jax said:

What in the hell are you babbling about lol?? Again, what right is being taken away in this case?

Let's see. Before the ruling people in Alamba could use IVF and after the ruling they can't. That is as a simple as I can explain it to you. If you can't figure this out, then you aren't playing stupid. You just are stupid.

1 hour ago, Jax said:

I already gave my opinion. I can't help it you put blinders on.

As to your actual question, Are they legally children? How else do you want me to answer? It's a yes or no question that's fact based.

.... I'll try one more time

Do you think that embryos should hold the same legal right as children?

Yes or no

Or will continue this game?

1 hour ago, Jax said:

The plaintiffs allege that the Center was obligated to keep the cryogenic nursery secured and monitored at all times. But, in December 2020, a patient at the Hospital managed to wander into the Center's fertility clinic through an unsecured doorway. the cryogenic nursery and removed several embryos. The subzero 
temperatures at which the embryos had been stored freeze-burned the 
patient's hand, causing the patient to drop the embryos on the floor, 
killing them

https://apnews.com/article/alabama-supreme-court-from-embryos-161390f0758b04a7638e2ddea20df7ca