THE BROWNS BOARD

Alabama is a crazy place

GOP taking the people choice of representative away from them. Because that is what you fascists do.

TN House GOP passes bill to block expelled lawmakers from returning (tennessean.com)

House Republicans on Monday passed a bill to block local governments from reappointing legislators expelled for "disorderly behavior" by the Tennessee General Assembly, even after a legislative attorney last week advised lawmakers the effort is likely unconstitutional.

Rep. Johnny Garrett, R-Goodlettsville, filed House Bill 2716, to prevent state lawmakers from being tapped to fill their own vacant seat, an apparent response to the reappointments of Reps. Justin Jones, D-Nashville, and Justin Pearson, D-Memphis, after their expulsion last year.

I know you just google why are liberals fascists. You really had to search for this one. It still has the usual MIXED factual reporting. 

The article is stupid in general. Every government/movement has a few fascist characteristics. Cherry picking a few and attachment to something is worthless. 

The list I posted was created in 2003, long before your lord and savior was around. 

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carry a cross." 

But there are a few characteristics that a required for fascism. Both have been foundation of every fascist government.

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Religion and Government are Intertwined. Gott mit uns ('God [is] with us')

Neither go with liberalism. 

On 2/25/2024 at 3:18 PM, MLD Woody said:

.... I'll try one more time

Do you think that embryos should hold the same legal right as children?

Yes or no

Or will continue this game?

Did you not go back to see my original answer? It's still a badly phrased question anyways.

What legal 'rights' are you talking about? All I see is a law making harsh penalties for destroying embryos.

I already stated it needs better clarity in regards to the clinic or parents with regard to destroying eggs themselves.

On 2/25/2024 at 3:23 PM, MLD Woody said:

The plaintiffs allege that the Center was obligated to keep the cryogenic nursery secured and monitored at all times. But, in December 2020, a patient at the Hospital managed to wander into the Center's fertility clinic through an unsecured doorway. the cryogenic nursery and removed several embryos. The subzero 
temperatures at which the embryos had been stored freeze-burned the 
patient's hand, causing the patient to drop the embryos on the floor, 
killing them

https://apnews.com/article/alabama-supreme-court-from-embryos-161390f0758b04a7638e2ddea20df7ca

People aren't dumb. Well scratch that, but imagine this patient picking up a new born that bit him and he dropped it killing it. Would his defense being that he didn't know a baby could bite so hard be acceptable? But maybe you could say the patient didn't honestly know what these embryos were. I don't know the full context of this clinic or their knowledge.

These embryos are peoples baby. It's a process they had to revert to for whatever reason, what if you were that parent whose embryo had been dropped cause some idiot walked in and dropped it? Do you calm your wife down and say, it's ok it was just accident? The plaintiffs in this case are correct. It's no different than having new born babies all wrapped up in their cribs. So maybe you can forgive such a mistake from the patient, but regardless you have to make improvements in protecting the embryos.

Are you mad they are trying to protect these embryos?

33 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I know you just google why are liberals fascists. You really had to search for this one. It still has the usual MIXED factual reporting. 

The article is stupid in general. Every government/movement has a few fascist characteristics. Cherry picking a few and attachment to something is worthless. 

The list I posted was created in 2003, long before your lord and savior was around. 

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carry a cross." 

But there are a few characteristics that a required for fascism. Both have been foundation of every fascist government.

Powerful and Continuing Nationalism

Religion and Government are Intertwined. Gott mit uns ('God [is] with us')

Neither go with liberalism. 

Spoken like a true communist.

14 minutes ago, Jax said:

People aren't dumb. Well scratch that, but imagine this patient picking up a new born that bit him and he dropped it killing it. Would his defense being that he didn't know a baby could bite so hard be acceptable? But maybe you could say the patient didn't honestly know what these embryos were. I don't know the full context of this clinic or their knowledge.

These embryos are peoples baby. It's a process they had to revert to for whatever reason, what if you were that parent whose embryo had been dropped cause some idiot walked in and dropped it? Do you calm your wife down and say, it's ok it was just accident? The plaintiffs in this case are correct. It's no different than having new born babies all wrapped up in their cribs. So maybe you can forgive such a mistake from the patient, but regardless you have to make improvements in protecting the embryos.

Are you mad they are trying to protect these embryos?

I didn't think you could get further from the point and then you made this reply...

6 hours ago, Jax said:

And here you go being a dumbass again.

Because he has no answer... He's probably sitting there with his little weenis in his hands with that listless look of confusion or denial...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1