THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan primary

34 minutes ago, FY56 said:

No I am not. Provide a link.  You are making a false accusation as is the normal procedure for you people.

Answer the question coward. Does Israel have a right to exist?

I showed a link of Israeli military killing over hundred people trying to get food. You are OK with it. Sorry, I'm not.

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I showed a link of Israeli military killing over hundred people trying to get food. You are OK with it. Sorry, I'm not.

I meant provide a link where I said I am OK with mass murder you simpleton.

Again, you choose to ignore the root cause of the conflict.

Again, do you also believe Israel has no right to exist?

Answer the question.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

I meant provide a link where I said I am OK with mass murder you simpleton.

Again, you choose to ignore the root cause of the conflict.

Again, do you also believe Israel has no right to exist?

Answer the question.

Click to the first page of the this thread. After seeing a post about Israel opening fire on people trying to get food. You tried to justify it, by blaming Hamas. 

Israel has a right to exist. I'm not ok with them mass killing people trying to get food or them starving the people in the first place.

27 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Click to the first page of the this thread. After seeing a post about Israel opening fire on people trying to get food. You tried to justify it, by blaming Hamas. 

Israel has a right to exist. I'm not ok with them mass killing people trying to get food or them starving the people in the first place.

Blaming Hamas is not justifying it. Thats how a warped liberal mind thinks. It is automatic. 

If not for Hamas this alleged massacre would have never occurred.  How does the blood being on Hamas' hands relate to justifying innocent deaths?

Now that you brought yourself to reluctantly admit that Israel has a right to exist, then you have no choice to also admit that Hamas is to blame for the upheaval that exists..

5 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Blaming Hamas is not justifying it. Thats how a warped liberal mind thinks. But nice try.

If not for Hamas this alleged massacre would have never occurred.  How does the blood being on Hamas' hands relate to justifying innocent deaths?

Now that you brought yourself to reluctantly admit that Israel has a right to exist, then you have no choice to also admit that Hamas is to blame for the upheaval that exists..

I never doubted Israel has the right to exist and Hamas is the to blame for the war starting. Israel can follow the rules of war and not slaughter civilians and you can call them out for killing civilians. But if you do Steve thinks you are an "anti-Semitism".

17 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I never doubted Israel has the right to exist and Hamas is the to blame for the war starting. Israel can follow the rules of war and not slaughter civilians and you can call them out for killing civilians. But if you do Steve thinks you are an "anti-Semitism".

Well maybe not everyone who supports a terrorist organization who has vowed to kill every Jew from the river to the Sea is an anti-semite, possibly, but most likely they are. Mostly I think you are a stupid cocksucker who says things just to be an asshole not because you believe in anything at all. And that's just a guess.

As in I guess the sun will come up tomorrow morning.

WSS

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well maybe not everyone who supports a terrorist organization who has vowed to kill every Jew from the river to the Sea is an anti-semite, possibly, but most likely they are. Mostly I think you are a stupid cocksucker who says things just to be an asshole not because you believe in anything at all. And that's just a guess.

As in I guess the sun will come up tomorrow morning.

WSS

Right Steve those people running out to trucks for food totally deserved to be gunned down from people in tanks because they thought something.

26 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So you're not in line with the majority of your own people? Interesting.

You're not aware of the ant-semitic protests and rhetoric coming out of our universities, and demonrats in office?

Maybe the sources reporting these stories don't meet your approval.

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

You're not aware of the ant-semitic protests and rhetoric coming out of our universities, and demonrats in office?

he/she? doesn't believe anything, is just being a complete stupid ass to annoy people and get negative responses. sick stuff. ignore works to defeat that. not much else helps....

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

I answered your questions, answer mine.

You are OK with Israel killing civilians? 

Is not being OK with Israel killing a bunch civilians make you anti-Semitic? 

Are you not aware of the anti-Semitic protests in Florida from you MAGA folks? You know like those neo-Nazi and white nationalists that were at CPAC.  So you all are anti-Semitic right? Do the new nazi like Jews now? I'm not familiar with all of your party's groups. It was the "Unite the Right" rally with tiki torch men chanting "Jews won't replace us".

Nazis mingle openly at CPAC, spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories and finding allies (nbcnews.com)

Or is it the deep state again? That is your go to move.

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

he/she? doesn't believe anything, is just being a complete stupid ass to annoy people and get negative responses. sick stuff. ignore works to defeat that. not much else helps....

yep.

It would be so much easier if Hamas would get in line to be killed.  Instead they hide like cowards behind civilians.

Solution would be for the civilians to separate themselves from Hamas so Israelis could properly execute the barbaric Hamas.

sound familiar?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

This group can't even agree with doctors on COVID or climatologists on climate change

No way they're going to change their minds on Israel Palestine while ingesting whatever propaganda makes it their way. Being a "real America" patriot means blindly defending Israel, no critical thought needed. 

Convincing them otherwise is a lost cause 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This group can't even agree with doctors on COVID or climatologists on climate change

No way they're going to change their minds on Israel Palestine while ingesting whatever propaganda makes it their way. Being a "real America" patriot means blindly defending Israel, no critical thought needed. 

and your group can't agree with doctors and scientists that say the masking did no good, and had a very negative impact on kids. Your group refuses to admit that Florida wasn't flooded by 1987. Your group won't believe the scientists that do not believe mmgw is any kind of immediate crisis.

Hell, your group won't even agree with scientists that there are only two genders.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

and your group can't agree with doctors and scientists that say the masking did no good, and had a very negative impact on kids. Your group refuses to admit that Florida wasn't flooded by 1987. Your group won't believe the scientists that do not believe mmgw is any kind of immediate crisis.

Hell, your group won't even agree with scientists that there are only two genders.

This is when you post a link to the "thousands of experts" that disagree with man made climate change...

... The list that I could get on

Or those "Frontline Doctors" that included some random lady from a strip center urgent care that believed in demons causing medical issues...

Meaning you have no idea what an "expert" is or what "consensus" means. That's been proving hundreds of times on this board. 

So, as I said, you aren't convincing many of these posters of anything. And they'll find some random person to prop up as an "expert" when needed

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This is when you post a link to the "thousands of experts" that disagree with man made climate change...

... The list that I could get on

Or those "Frontline Doctors" that included some random lady from a strip center urgent care that believed in demons causing medical issues...

Meaning you have no idea what an "expert" is or what "consensus" means. That's been proving hundreds of times on this board. 

So, as I said, you aren't convincing many of these posters of anything. And they'll find some random person to prop up as an "expert" when needed

What is a woman?

• Upvote 1

this is where you make vague statements and pretend that you are still right when you are wrong.

You have no idea what "honesty" means.

Not an expert if they disagree with mmgw:

https://www.newsweek.com/nobel-prize-winner-who-doesnt-believe-climate-crisis-has-speech-canceled-1815020

your al gore predictions were total cow pie. Other predictions failed completely.

communist china and india (they are countries, you know) - if mmgw was a legit "crisis" ....why not condemn them for being the worst polluters? eh?

answer the question.

two sides of a story do not a consensus make.

Shep got honked off that I disputed "97% of scientists"....

but I was correct.

Scientists are more and more agreeing with me. Got that?

Is this where I need to post the un official admitting that without general acceptance of mmgw, that "redistribution of wealth" can not happen?

https://www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases-all?ID=927B9303-802A-23AD-494B-DCCB00B51A12

Climate Momentum Shifting: Prominent Scientists Reverse Belief in Man-made Global Warming - Now Skeptics

Growing Number of Scientists Convert to Skeptics After Reviewing New Research

Published July 1, 2008. The claim that the debate about the severity and cause of global warming is "settled science" has taken a beating with the release of the names of 31,072 American scientists who reject the assertion that global warming has reached a crisis stage and is caused by human activity.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

image.png.bf41b9eef644720e9456f340fe0a3b61.png

• Thanks 3

War is ugly ccc, none of us are there in person so having fake rage over it doesn't do shit. I would have turned Gaza into a big pit after what they did if I was the leader in Israel.

Your 'experts' all get paid depending on their findings or which pharmaceutical paid them off, dumbass cult.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

this is where you make vague statements and pretend that you are still right when you are wrong.

You have no idea what "honesty" means.

Not an expert if they disagree with mmgw:

https://www.newsweek.com/nobel-prize-winner-who-doesnt-believe-climate-crisis-has-speech-canceled-1815020

your al gore predictions were total cow pie. Other predictions failed completely.

communist china and india (they are countries, you know) - if mmgw was a legit "crisis" ....why not condemn them for being the worst polluters? eh?

answer the question.

Your first link - he isn't an expert. He doesn't have any peer reviewed publications on climate change... 

And now you're just posting the same shit I debunked years ago

Again, you've been completely politicized. You only know the right says it isn't happening so you believe the same. Actual experts and actual science be damned 

14 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Bad things happen when you elect Hamas to run your shit hole.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/29/middleeast/gaza-food-truck-deaths-israel-wwk-intl/index.html

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Your first link - he isn't an expert. He doesn't have any peer reviewed publications on climate change... 

And now you're just posting the same shit I debunked years ago

Again, you've been completely politicized. You only know the right says it isn't happening so you believe the same. Actual experts and actual science be damned 

You haven't debunked a goddamn thing...  You're an idiot...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And now you're just posting the same shit I debunked years agoAgain, you've been completely politicized. You only know the right says it isn't happening so you believe the same. Actual experts and actual science be damned 

doesn't mean he isn't an expert, birdbrain. "peer reviewed" by all the pro-mmgw bowling for "study" dollars?

they don't want to be blacklisted for not following the wealth redistribution line?

Experts don't need left corrupt experts permission to be experts.

wow, say, publications that don't fit the mmgw narrative do not get published. grow up. The first link isn't related to the other links. stupid.

check it out:

Feb 9, 2020ASSOCIATED PRESS. A climate advocacy group called Skeptical Science hosts a list of academics that it has labeled "climate misinformers .". The list includes 17 academics and is intended as a ...

19 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal how the hell did you extrapolate global warming from the Michigan primary? And Woody we understand only the people that agree with you and Joe Biden are experts.

Carry on.

WSS

• Haha 1

From WSS link:

In a briefing Thursday, IDF spokesperson Daniel Hargari denied there had been a strike on the convoy. He said that Israeli tanks had fired warning shots to disperse a crowd around an aid convoy in Gaza, after seeing that people were being trampled.

He insisted that the tanks were there “to secure the humanitarian corridor” so the aid convoy could reach its destination.

The IDF released a short video, which appears to show a tank driving parallel to the crowd, several meters away.

“As you can see in this video, the tanks that were there to secure the convoy sees the Gazans being trampled and cautiously tries to disperse the mob with a few warning shots,” Hagari said.

When the crowd started to grow and “things got out of hand,” the tank retreated to avoid harming Gazans, he added.

“I think, as a military man, they were backing up securely, risking their own lives, not shooting at the mob,” he said.

Seems to me, they were trying to provide some aid and things went south. It does not seem like a set up to lure people out just so they could shoot them. Again, it's just a nasty situation but those people trying to provide aid also have to protect themselves, that was a huge chaotic swarm of people and you're dealing with terrorist that like to blend in.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal how the hell did you extrapolate global warming from the Michigan primary?

I apologize, but the devil woodpecker made me do it......

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said: