THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan primary

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"You criticized the government of Israel? That's anti semitism!"

it's the refusal to criticize the rapes, murders, infanticide, kidnappings, babies burned alive/beheaded, torturing, hamas murdering their own palestinians and using them as shields, making war from hospitals and schools etc....

that is telling. You keep making a birds rear end of yourself.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it's the refusal to criticize the rapes, murders, infanticide, kidnappings, babies burned alive/beheaded, torturing, hamas murdering their own palestinians and using them as shields, making war from hospitals and schools etc....

that is telling. You keep making a birds rear end of yourself.

I have. He has. Everyone has. You dumb fucking old piece of shit. Jesus Christ. Grow two fucking brain cells and think for yourself just for one minute of your life. 

6 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

Wanting to stop Israeli massacre of Gazan civilians is now anti-Semitism? Come on dude, we had to sit through 4 years of every little thing Trump did being called fascism. These words lose their meaning when they're used ad nauseam. You can't be indignant that Muslims in Dearborn are unhappy that fellow Muslims are being killed because of American aid/approval to Israel. 

In a balkanized world and in a balkanized country one man's terror attack is another man's self-defense. I think you will have a hard time describing to me how supporting Hamas has nothing to do with anti-semitism. I doubt that anyone, even the Israeli army, is happy about the situation with the food trucks but you can certainly read the description of the incident. I've understood for quite a while that you and I don't share a pro-israel outlook. I give you the benefit of the doubt because you are brighter than cccp and the woodpecker.

Bad things happen in war. Had Israel not been attacked they would have never taken the West Bank or the Gaza Strip but they were and they did. And I do apologize if you think I'm being a dick but how would this differ from your defense of the DC security who murdered an unarmed woman during what has been falsely labeled and insurrection?

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

In a balkanized world and in a balkanized country one man's terror attack is another man's self-defense. I think you will have a hard time describing to me how supporting Hamas has nothing to do with anti-semitism. I doubt that anyone, even the Israeli army, is happy about the situation with the food trucks but you can certainly read the description of the incident. I've understood for quite a while that you and I don't share a pro-israel outlook. I give you the benefit of the doubt because you are brighter than cccp and the woodpecker.

Bad things happen in war. Had Israel not been attacked they would have never taken the West Bank or the Gaza Strip but they were and they did. And I do apologize if you think I'm being a dick but how would this differ from your defense of the DC security who murdered an unarmed woman during what has been falsely labeled and insurrection?

WSS

Bro, my issue with your post is that you are saying Dearborn Muslims voting uncommitted over Biden is antisemitism. These are not the people invading and interrupting congressional hearings to call everyone there murderers, they aren't driving a truck of peace into a crowd of Christians, these are not the people flying planes into the world trade center. They disapprove of how Biden is handling the situation (with materiel support to IDF and indifference to the violence being imposed on Gazans), and they voted against him. There is nothing antisemitic about that. 

If you can't see the difference between Ashli Babbitt entering the Capitol with a mob and some civilian getting shot in his IDF-occupied neighborhood, then we're just going to have to agree to disagree. 

1 hour ago, VaporTrail said:

Bro, my issue with your post is that you are saying Dearborn Muslims voting uncommitted over Biden is antisemitism. These are not the people invading and interrupting congressional hearings to call everyone there murderers, they aren't driving a truck of peace into a crowd of Christians, these are not the people flying planes into the world trade center. They disapprove of how Biden is handling the situation (with materiel support to IDF and indifference to the violence being imposed on Gazans), and they voted against him. There is nothing antisemitic about that. 

If you can't see the difference between Ashli Babbitt entering the Capitol with a mob and some civilian getting shot in his IDF-occupied neighborhood, then we're just going to have to agree to disagree. 

What do you think the chant 'from the river to the sea' means? Let me know how many Dearborn residents don't go along with that sentiment. We even see it all over college campuses and in our own gov't. Just because you only speak half the truth doesn't make it the only side of the truth. If you took a poll of them, I'd be shocked if they didn't come out and tell you themselves that they are antisemetic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

It doesn't surprise me and it is absolutely to be expected, happens everywhere all the time. That doesn't mean it's necessarily a good thing when identity politics rules the election. Muslims/jews  blacks/whites gay / straight Protestants / Catholics East / West North / South IRA/ UDL

Every group of people has another group of people they're pissed at. And in just about every one of these cases when you vote according to those differences you are probably not taking the best path for the country in mind. That's all. Does that make sense to you? For example did people who voted for Hillary or Obama do so because they thought that person was the best leader for the country? Or because it's set a historical precedent?

WSS

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I have. He has. Everyone has. You dumb fucking old piece of shit. Jesus Christ. Grow two fucking brain cells and think for yourself just for one minute of your life. 

liar - Vapor defended hamas, indicated that the babies were fine because "he didn't see any evidence".

Try to stop bickering over stupid crap and never listening or growing up.

By repeated omission, you say little but a lot.

55 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

liar - Vapor defended hamas, indicated that the babies were fine because "he didn't see any evidence".

ok retard

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Every group of people has another group of people they're pissed at. And in just about every one of these cases when you vote according to those differences you are probably not taking the best path for the country in mind

Case in point - AIPAC

7 hours ago, Jax said:

What do you think the chant 'from the river to the sea' means? Let me know how many Dearborn residents don't go along with that sentiment. We even see it all over college campuses and in our own gov't. Just because you only speak half the truth doesn't make it the only side of the truth. If you took a poll of them, I'd be shocked if they didn't come out and tell you themselves that they are antisemetic.

I don't really give a shit about a dumb rhyming chant. You, right now, sound so much like liberals did for the past 10 years about Trump and his immigration policies. Words seem to count more than actions. 

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

You're hopeless 

4 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

ok retard

so, you name call but you hate name calling but you said hamas should be shot ONCE, but you keep railing against Israel at every oportunity, but you hate us supporting Israel, but you are fine with us having supported hamas lefthandedly throught the corrupt un, you call Israel fighting hamas "genocide" but you won't talk about the mass murders, kidnappings, babies burned alive then their parents murdered, rapes....

all that and you don't say much at all.

Interesting. Are you palestinian or not? I just was asking to try to figure out your strong bias. If you can't tell lf you are palestinian, it's you are who exceptionally stupid.

5 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

I don't really give a shit about a dumb rhyming chant. You, right now, sound so much like liberals did for the past 10 years about Trump and his immigration policies. Words seem to count more than actions. 

I don't give a shit about it either, but it means something to them, sorry.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I did look it up is there a problem with it?

Also, for the record, none of you gentlemen have heard me make disparaging remarks about Muslims as far as I can remember.

WSS

You just said every Muslim in Michigan that voted uncommitted is an anti semite 

59 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well that's not exactly what I said but it is kind of close. But withholding your support from a candidate who otherwise supports just about every other one of your issues because you can't back anyone who approves of any kind of support for Israel, yeah that's kind of anti-Semitic. Should be obvious enough for a guy like you who spend so much time screeching about racism. If you're going to gripe about the words screeching then pick your own synonym.

If someone said that they couldn't vote for anyone who showed any kind of support for BLM would you consider them racist? I don't expect it honest answer from you but I suspect so.

WSS

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well that's not exactly what I said but it is kind of close. But withholding your support from a candidate who otherwise supports just about every other one of your issues because you can't back anyone who approves of any kind of support for Israel, yeah that's kind of anti-Semitic. Should be obvious enough for a guy like you who spend so much time screeching about racism. If you're going to gripe about the words screeching then pick your own synonym.

If someone said that they couldn't vote for anyone who showed any kind of support for BLM would you consider them racist? I don't expect it honest answer from you but I suspect so.

WSS

God you're awful

Disagreeing with Israel is not anti semitism. If you can't get past that I don't know what else to say. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I did look it up is there a problem with it?

Also, for the record, none of you gentlemen have heard me make disparaging remarks about Muslims as far as I can remember.

WSS

AIPAC endorsed candidates in the United States have a 77% win rate in elections. People talk about Russian interference in our electoral process, but no one talks about Israeli interference on both sides of the aisle. AIPAC, and their attack dog, the ADL go and call anyone who doesn't outright support zionism an anti-semite to ruin their chances of getting elected. They even did it to Trump when Hillary started calling him anti-Semitic, so he went full on neocon on the topic of Israel. Some dual-citizen asshole in OUR congress showed up wearing his IDF uniform after Israel, a foreign nation, was attacked by Hamas. I understand why Zionism is important to them, but it really doesn't need to be a basic tenet of our foreign policy.  You'll have to excuse me for questioning their loyalty to this country over the other one they're a citizen of.

But withholding your support from a candidate who otherwise supports just about every other one of your issues because you can't back anyone who approves of any kind of support for Israel, yeah that's kind of anti-Semitic.

You guys can't seem to separate that supporting Israel's right to defend its existence is different than disapproval of Israel razing Gaza. For whatever reason, any criticism of Israel foreign policy means that said critic is a fundamentalist Muslim Jew hater or skinhead prison neonazi Jew hater. 

Again, I draw the parallels to the last ten years of Trump supporters - to many liberals, you could not  disapprove of Democrat policies without also being some combination of a bigot/racist/xenophobe/homophobe/MAGAtard. Now, the same people who were unfairly being written off because of prejudice are using the exact same arguments and prejudice to silence anyone who doesn't toe the line on Israel.

20 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

AIPAC endorsed candidates in the United States have a 77% win rate in elections. People talk about Russian interference in our electoral process, but no one talks about Israeli interference on both sides of the aisle. AIPAC, and their attack dog, the ADL go and call anyone who doesn't outright support zionism an anti-semite to ruin their chances of getting elected. They even did it to Trump when Hillary started calling him anti-Semitic, so he went full on neocon on the topic of Israel. Some dual-citizen asshole in OUR congress showed up wearing his IDF uniform after Israel, a foreign nation, was attacked by Hamas. I understand why Zionism is important to them, but it really doesn't need to be a basic tenet of our foreign policy.  You'll have to excuse me for questioning their loyalty to this country over the other one they're a citizen of.

You guys can't seem to separate that supporting Israel's right to defend its existence is different than disapproval of Israel razing Gaza. For whatever reason, any criticism of Israel foreign policy means that said critic is a fundamentalist Muslim Jew hater or skinhead prison neonazi Jew hater. 

Again, I draw the parallels to the last ten years of Trump supporters - to many liberals, you could not  disapprove of Democrat policies without also being some combination of a bigot/racist/xenophobe/homophobe/MAGAtard. Now, the same people who were unfairly being written off because of prejudice are using the exact same arguments and prejudice to silence anyone who doesn't toe the line on Israel.

I've always thought that the Russian interference gag was bullshit. As I see it the most Insidious election interference comes from the liberal media the major newspapers most of the news outlets Etc especially now that Fox News has been castrated by Rupert Murdoch's two sons Uday and Cusay.

I assume there are dozens if not hundreds of organizations that support candidates for all sorts of reasons. I bet Ukraine is among the worst.

But mostly by meaning is, for instance, liberals despise Donald trump. I get it. So they would vote for somebody like Liz Cheney who opposes them on probably eight out of 10 issues. That's just stupid.

I don't know if despite their distaste for Israel the Dearborn Muslims are conservative or liberal. But they're probably not going to get a candidate that's strictly anti-jew. But they are free to hope for one I guess.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

There's a very good chance most are.

If most peace-loving nonviolent liberals are anti-Israeli, then certainly are most Muslims.

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oh fuck off Woody with the grown-ups talk about this.

Yes, nothing more "grown up" then thinking that anyone that disagrees with Israel's actions is an anti semite. How very adult minded of you. So much wisdom. 

Again, this is no different than the "race card" the right thinks is played constantly. Or use Vapors anti Trump example. It's hilarious to me you and others can't make this connection. 

Oh well. 

(Go get in your last word)

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, nothing more "grown up" then thinking that anyone that disagrees with Israel's actions is an anti semite. How very adult minded of you. So much wisdom. 

Again, this is no different than the "race card" the right thinks is played constantly. Or use Vapors anti Trump example. It's hilarious to me you and others can't make this connection. 

Oh well. 

(Go get in your last word)

Okay, how about fuck off?

WSS

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, VaporTrail said:

So, you are Palestinian, I take it from the "YES". Nothin wrong with that at all. There are so many innocent Palestinians who just want to live in peace, with Israelis. I'm sure they would love to have their own country.

The problem, historically, is the flip side - the palestinians who HATE as a cultural identity. Like the Germans who HATED as a blond, causasian fake "superior" race.

Somehow, you can't differentiate between Israel's self defense and war against those who assaulted, raped, tortured, kidnapped and murders many hundreds of Israelis.

It is NOT your criticism of Israel's policies - it's the blatant one-sidedness you keep perpetrating, Vapor.

To quote Rambo - "To survive war, you have to become war". The horror was started, AGAIN, NOT by Israel, but by the vicious terrorists that Palestinians put in charge of themselves. Why?

So many Palestinians live in Israel, work in Israel, are friends with Jews in their lives, etc etc.

But some - spyied for hamas - gave hamas intel on names, addresses, safe rooms, ages, for hamas to destroy when the time came.

That's a fact.

Plain and simple, calling Israel's going after hamas in Gaza "genocide" was absolutely stupid - and wrong. Liberals use words emotionally - perhaps you could stop yourself next time.

"

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". These five acts were: killing members of the "

So, that isn't genocide when Israel fights to stop hamas after they viciously started a war and are still keeping so many INNOCENT Israelis HOSTAGE.
   You agree with hamas? of course not, I believe. So why the slurs against Israel???

Israel has given days and says of warning for innocent Palestinians to get out of harms way.
   hamas has stopped them from leaving to use them as shields, hamas has murdered innocent Palestinians who tried to leave, and who wanted food from those trucks.
   hamas puts trucks near Israeli troops, fires on those troops, and then uses the carnage "haha" as propaganda via the un.
   Some members of the un org EVEN TOOK PART IN THE MASSACRE of those 1400 INNOCENT ISRAELIS AT THAT CONCERT.

Did you know about 33 AMERICANS were murdered by hamas?

But all you want to do is talk about how Israeli troops are killing Palestinians in harms way, when they were warned to leave?

If you aren't going to be honest about the conflict, expect disagreement, Vapor.

Israel did NOTHING TO WARRANT AN ATTACK. Israelis live with the threat of arabic terrorism. Safe rooms, missile sirens. They LIVE it.
   Arabic peoples have no reason to fear...
unless the hater terrorists among them start a war.

When a country STARTS a war, all hell and war breaks out.

It's the omission of balanced complaints that is giving you opposition. Criticizing ONLY Israel is telling, and wrong.

Once more - it is not Israel's fault the Palestinians never got their own state. And those of us who know that will surely keep telling the truth about it.

Once more I'm going to ask has anyone actually listen to or read the description of this event? This is not innocent people standing in line waiting to be served at a food truck. This was a full out riot the rescue workers were being attacked and there was a good chance that they were going to get killed as the crowd over ran destroyed and looted the trucks. Not Israeli military, rescue workers trying to help. Again no one on either side is happy that this happened. It's just being mischaracterized by some of the people here. And by the way that description isn't from a right-wing news organization.

WSS

On 3/5/2024 at 10:19 AM, VaporTrail said:

so, what do you suggest, Vapor. How can Israel fight hamas that runs and hides among civilians, uses them as shields, with hundreds of kidnapped Israeli hostages....

while hamas fires rockets from those civilian locations. How do YOU think Israel should fight a war differently?

eh?

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Once more I'm going to ask has anyone actually listen to or read the description of this event? This is not innocent people standing in line waiting to be served at a food truck. This was a full out riot the rescue workers were being attacked and there was a good chance that they were going to get killed as the crowd over ran destroyed and looted the trucks. Not Israeli military, rescue workers trying to help. Again no one on either side is happy that this happened. It's just being mischaracterized by some of the people here. And by the way that description isn't from a right-wing news organization.

WSS

From what I read (several sources) it seems that there were a bunch of Palestinians that were ran over by the trucks trying to escape.