THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan primary

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I'm betting a lot of those "uncommitted" votes came from what used to be Dearborn

Quite possibly. And I haven't played up there for a couple of years but I always stated Dearborn when I played downtown detroit. It's always been an extremely Pleasant and friendly environment. 10 times cleaner than Detroit and everyone is personable.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Maybe I wasn't clear: fuck Hamas and fuck you.

WSS

Right, all Palestinians are Hamas. So, the mass killing of them is OK. Anyone who is not OK with mass killing of Palestinians are anti-Semitic. You are garbage person. 

35 minutes ago, Axe said:

God I LOVE ignore function! Until you fuckers start quoting that dipshit ;)

YEP ! ignoring the garbage from that poster is wonderful. The more we stir a pile of crap, the more it stinks on purpose....

53 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Right, all Palestinians are Hamas. So, the mass killing of them is OK. Anyone who is not OK with mass killing of Palestinians are anti-Semitic. You are garbage person. 

Hamas is the governing body of a sliver of land some people call palestine. I believe they are duly elected. And I'm sorry was that another speech to text glitch or did I already tell you to fuck off?

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hamas is the governing body of a sliver of land some people call palestine. I believe they are duly elected. And I'm sorry was that another speech to text glitch or did I already tell you to fuck off?

WSS

Yes, I understand. You are glad that all Palestinians are being killed and you think anyone who is not happy that they are being killed in mass are anti-Semitic. You are garbage person. 

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yes, I understand. You are glad that all Palestinians are being killed and you think anyone who is not happy that they are being killed in mass are anti-Semitic. You are garbage person. 

The Axis would have won WWII with trendy fake outrage pussies like you.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So it's clear multiple posters on this board don't understand what anti semitism is. Cool 

What, you changed the definition again? fancy that, birdie.

3ub6n8.jpg.0e4ea97fa0b41384fb4e0d9103dd35f1.jpg

49 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

What, you changed the definition again? fancy that, birdie.

3ub6n8.jpg.0e4ea97fa0b41384fb4e0d9103dd35f1.jpg

Poor kid got his little weenis caught in his zipper again so he lashed out...

17 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Not that this was a very well written response but your opinion is duly noted. Was there anything else?

WSS

You cult members should love this.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-news-02-29-2024-f9b5a62a80d8b83eac4946d3c85af58b

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli troops fired on a crowd of Palestinians racing to pull food off an aid convoy in Gaza City on Thursday, witnesses said. More than 100 people were killed in the chaos, bringing the death toll since the start of the Israel-Hamas war to more than 30,000, according to health officials.

Israel said many of the dead were trampled in a chaotic stampede for the food aid and that its troops only fired when they felt endangered by the crowd.

The violence was quickly condemned by Arab countries, and U.S. President Joe Biden expressed concern it would add to the difficulty of negotiating a cease-fire in the nearly five-month conflict.

So, Israel gives days of warning for innocent? palestinians to flee, hamas forces some to be shields at gunpoint, keeps firing at Israelis, Israelis fire back and take them out in a war that hamas started, hamas murders palestinians to take all the relief supplies for their fellow terrorists in hospital and school basements,

and dumb fooks say that the Israelis are killing palestinians on purpose.

the left is having an all out war on reality. How they are so proud of their stupidassness is beyond me.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You cult members should love this.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-news-02-29-2024-f9b5a62a80d8b83eac4946d3c85af58b

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli troops fired on a crowd of Palestinians racing to pull food off an aid convoy in Gaza City on Thursday, witnesses said. More than 100 people were killed in the chaos, bringing the death toll since the start of the Israel-Hamas war to more than 30,000, according to health officials.

Israel said many of the dead were trampled in a chaotic stampede for the food aid and that its troops only fired when they felt endangered by the crowd.

The violence was quickly condemned by Arab countries, and U.S. President Joe Biden expressed concern it would add to the difficulty of negotiating a cease-fire in the nearly five-month conflict.

And who initiated this latest conflict? And the one before that?

Perhaps you cultists were never informed that Hamas does not recognize Israels right to exist. They never did and never will.

Thus there never can be peace. 

In 2017's revised Hamas charter, they claimed to accept the idea of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, but without recognizing the statehood of Israel, referring to it as "the Zionist entity", which would not constitute a two-state solution.

If Hamas and the enemies of Israel surrendered their weapons, there would be peace in the ME.

If Israel, a tiny nation the size of New Jersey, surrendered their weapons they would be annihilated.

Why do you cultists have such a difficult time grasping this?

8 hours ago, FY56 said:

And who initiated this latest conflict? And the one before that?

Perhaps you cultists were never informed that Hamas does not recognize Israels right to exist. They never did and never will.

Thus there never can be peace. 

In 2017's revised Hamas charter, they claimed to accept the idea of a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders, but without recognizing the statehood of Israel, referring to it as "the Zionist entity", which would not constitute a two-state solution.

If Hamas and the enemies of Israel surrendered their weapons, there would be peace in the ME.

If Israel, a tiny nation the size of New Jersey, surrendered their weapons they would be annihilated.

Why do you cultists have such a difficult time grasping this?

There you guys going again. It's OK to mass kill people because they are all terrorists. Sounds familiar. 

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There you guys going again. It's OK to mass kill people because they are all terrorists. Sounds familiar. 

No, there you go again.

Can't face the truth, rather you deflect to lies and accusations. Lies and accusations do not solve the problem.

So are you also of the belief that Israel has no right to exist? Yes or no.

11 minutes ago, FY56 said:

No, there you go again.

Can't face the truth, rather you deflect to lies and accusations. Lies and accusations do not solve the problem.

So are you also of the belief that Israel has no right to exist? Yes or no.

You are the one justifying the mass killing of people, by saying they are all terrorists. You think there are no civilians in Palestine, so you can kill them all. 

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are the one justifying the mass killing of people, by saying they are all terrorists. You think there are no civilians in Palestine, so you can kill them all. 

No I am not. Provide a link.  You are making a false accusation as is the normal procedure for you people.

Answer the question coward. Does Israel have a right to exist?