THE BROWNS BOARD

Michigan primary

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Cal how the hell did you extrapolate global warming from the Michigan primary? And Woody we understand only the people that agree with you and Joe Biden are experts.

Carry on.

WSS

Experts are experts...

It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing. 

That is lost on this forum...

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Experts are experts...

It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing. 

That is lost on this forum...

Yeah mostly because of hypocritical assholes like you.

😇

By the way since the world hasn't ended yet isn't it about time to move back the goal posts another couple miles?

WSS

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Jax said:

Only your experts were and are wrong. That's not lost on us, or go ask all the people on the coast after your experts said they'd be under water by now.

Remember Al Gore claimed that the polar ice caps would've been melted several years ago... We saw how that played out , didn't we?

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2024 at 11:05 AM, cccjwh said:

I answered your questions, answer mine.

You are OK with Israel killing civilians? 

Is not being OK with Israel killing a bunch civilians make you anti-Semitic? 

Are you not aware of the anti-Semitic protests in Florida from you MAGA folks? You know like those neo-Nazi and white nationalists that were at CPAC.  So you all are anti-Semitic right? Do the new nazi like Jews now? I'm not familiar with all of your party's groups. It was the "Unite the Right" rally with tiki torch men chanting "Jews won't replace us".

Nazis mingle openly at CPAC, spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories and finding allies (nbcnews.com)

Or is it the deep state again? That is your go to move.

Are you OK with Hamas killing innocent civilians? Don't ever recall you condemning them.

I would certainly assume you would not be, therefore the question need not be asked, so it should be quite evident to you by now that I'm not OK any with innocent civilians being killed by anyone.

Is not being OK with Israelis intentionally killing civilians make you antisemitic?

Not necessarily, but if the first and only reaction you have is to condemn Israel to hell, while giving Hamas a pass you're probably antisemitic. That sounds a lot like you. 

And your links are garbage btw.

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

You are obviously , Pinky...

I know you go through a lot. Your struggle and your perseverance is an inspiration. But good sir, I have never called Al Gore a climate change expert. 

Fucking Al Gore. He’s kind of a genius. Somehow he wrangled the entire idea of “nature is cool” and slam dunked it on to the Democrat platform. 

Conservation and conservative literally have the same root word. Teddy Roosevelt, a Republican, started the national parks. It was a great idea. I’m a fan. I have no idea why the Republican party let that cause slip away.

While l understand the questionability and nuances on what is or isn’t good for the environment, the idea that our planet is necessary for life and malleable is a valid concern. We have seen how our interactions with the environment can have consequences. Browns fans all know about the lake catching on fire. 

There’s gobs of people out there that love this planet and want to make it sustainable for the long term. It’s a good and admirable goal. And for those of us that consider that in voting, Al Gore has somehow hijacked most of them to the democrat cause. Hats off Al Gore. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I know you go through a lot. Your struggle and your perseverance is an inspiration. But good sir, I have never called Al Gore a climate change expert. 

And you continue to act like an immature asshole... Grow up , Chumlee!

4 hours ago, nickers said:

Remember Al Gore claimed that the polar ice caps would've been melted several years ago... We saw how that played out , didn't we?

Al Gore…what a fucking clairvoyant climatologist he turned out to be.

IMG_5394.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Fucking Al Gore. He’s kind of a genius. Somehow he wrangled the entire idea of “nature is cool” and slam dunked it on to the Democrat platform. 

Conservation and conservative literally have the same root word. Teddy Roosevelt, a Republican, started the national parks. It was a great idea. I’m a fan. I have no idea why the Republican party let that cause slip away.

While l understand the questionability and nuances on what is or isn’t good for the environment, the idea that our planet is necessary for life and malleable is a valid concern. We have seen how our interactions with the environment can have consequences. Browns fans all know about the lake catching on fire. 

There’s gobs of people out there that love this planet and want to make it sustainable for the long term. It’s a good and admirable goal. And for those of us that consider that in voting, Al Gore has somehow hijacked most of them to the democrat cause. Hats off Al Gore. 

There is a distinction between global warming and things pertaining to the environment.

No one wants polluted rivers and air. Conservation is a good thing.

Al Gore hijacked nothing.  Stupid causes are automatically taken up by the demonrats by default.

3 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Browns fans all know about the lake catching on fire. 

Technically it was the Cuyahoga River that caught fire.

I don’t know why it gets all the attention, as there were several other rivers that caught fire as well.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Aw, you're copying the cult thing...

What he said and what's reality are two different things 

So when Al Gore said he had experts, it didn't count?

Now today all of the sudden little woodys experts are king? - dumbass cult

Michigan is one odd State.

Not only is the State split - primary and handle, but they also seem to adhere to this in their Elections.

image.png.01e68b90d40779135b6bb6f68693cc0c.png

There were two other States today voting, and the last I saw they were both 100% Trump (Idaho / Missouri).

Posted elsewhere why this is likely happening   .   .   .  

Cannot confirm this at this time, but seeing as how her major donors are Dems   .   .   .  

e963fb0a2fa4a9cb4c710ea8a91dbb5370fa2363d339710abefe803e003a03f3.png.776e29b8955edc11f92b041f0f5e2651.png

True / False ?

If her $ and 40% of her votes (D) (South Carolina - can probably dig up these stats with time) of her votes are coming from previous OBiden voters   .   .   .   do you think it is that far fetched ?

RINO at best.

13 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

e963fb0a2fa4a9cb4c710ea8a91dbb5370fa2363d339710abefe803e003a03f3.png.776e29b8955edc11f92b041f0f5e2651.png

True / False ?

If her $ and 40% (South Carolina - can probably dig up these stats with time) of her votes are coming from previous OBiden voters   .   .   .   do you think it is that far fetched ?

RINO at best.

That sounds so crazy it might just work.

It's the only way she has any hope of beating Trump.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So you are saying Al Gore is full of shit?

WSS

That might be news to Woodrow, but the rest of us knew that decades ago.

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile,

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2024/03/03/donald-trump-has-a-superb-day-in-michigan-yesterday-winning-almost-98-of-caucus-goers-n2170874

Donald Trump Had a Superb Saturday in Michigan, Winning Almost 98 Percent of Caucus Goers

"Trump killed it in the primary last Tuesday and again in the district caucuses Saturday to earn 51 of 55 delegates for the GOP national convention this summer in Milwaukee."

On 2/28/2024 at 8:09 AM, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately it appears that anti-Semitism is becoming a stronger and stronger plaque in the Democrat Party platform.

https://www.aol.com/michigan-voters-uncommitted-biden-trump-110639575.html

Wanting to stop Israeli massacre of Gazan civilians is now anti-Semitism? Come on dude, we had to sit through 4 years of every little thing Trump did being called fascism. These words lose their meaning when they're used ad nauseam. You can't be indignant that Muslims in Dearborn are unhappy that fellow Muslims are being killed because of American aid/approval to Israel. 

8 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

Wanting to stop Israeli massacre of Gazan civilians is now anti-Semitism? Come on dude, we had to sit through 4 years of every little thing Trump did being called fascism. These words lose their meaning when they're used ad nauseam. You can't be indignant that Muslims in Dearborn are unhappy that fellow Muslims are being killed because of American aid/approval to Israel. 

oh, SHOVE IT. No mention of the atrocities by your hamas palestinian gov war criminals?

No mention of hamas murdering innocent palestinians to take all the aid for their terrorists?

no mention of the 1400 innocent Israelis that were raped, murdered, tortured? babies burned alive in front of their parents? the hundreds of kidnappings ?

so, it's ok if your hamas murders palestinians, starves them to death, uses them as shields while they fire missiles at innocent Israeli civilians, make offices in the basements of schools and hospitals and un offices?

Again, ....are.....you.....palestinian....or......what? Your dishonest bigotry is astounding. Did the Muslims in Dearborn support what hamas did in Israel?

Explain?

It's also hilarious to think that, how so many posters here think the race card gets used is actually how these same posters are using anti semitism. Or how they use TDS. 

The lack of self awareness to not see it ish pretty funny. 

"You criticized the government of Israel? That's anti semitism!"