THE BROWNS BOARD

Anti-Israel mobs sweep across elite universities just before Passover

16 minutes ago, FY56 said:

College students know so much.

I bet that if you would ask any one of them who initiated the attack that left 1500 dead and dozens kidnapped and tortured, they would say Israel.

And if you asked most posters here they'd tell you Israel has never done anything wrong, they support and provide Gaza everything they could ever want, and are perfectly innocent little angels in every way

Source: IDF

25 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And if you asked most posters here they'd tell you Israel has never done anything wrong, they support and provide Gaza everything they could ever want, and are perfectly innocent little angels in every way

What are you trying to say here?

So because you 'think' Israel did something wrong it justifies Hamas's crimes against humanity?

Are you saying Israel is also responsible for providing Gaza with things they want? WTF?

Israel doesn't owe Gaza anything, damn dude. They should thank and pay Israel tribute for allowing them to exist and own the land they do. Brush up on your history, real history, not college protest signs.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

BTW, I think he just soundly proved your point FY...unbelievable.

I bet that if you would ask any one of them who initiated the attack that left 1500 dead and dozens kidnapped and tortured, they would say Israel.   - FY56

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jax said:

What are you trying to say here?

So because you 'think' Israel did something wrong it justifies Hamas's crimes against humanity?

Are you saying Israel is also responsible for providing Gaza with things they want? WTF?

Israel doesn't owe Gaza anything, damn dude. They should thank and pay Israel tribute for allowing them to exist and own the land they do. Brush up on your history, real history, not college protest signs.

I "think" they did something wrong?

Maybe you should read up on your history too. Preferably from not right wing sources or "Israel Times" or whatever. 

17 minutes ago, Jax said:

BTW, I think he just soundly proved your point FY...unbelievable.

I bet that if you would ask any one of them who initiated the attack that left 1500 dead and dozens kidnapped and tortured, they would say Israel.   - FY56

And you soundly missed the point. No surprise. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Maybe you should read up on your history too. Preferably from not right wing sources or "Israel Times" or whatever. 

tell us, oh birdie, what your version of history is that says Israel

made mistakes that warrant the terrorism of them since the ancient times.

Next - do you think the Jews did "some wrong things" that justifies the Holocaust?

Anyways, for once, read some legit history:

(btw, don't blame Israel for the siege of Banu_Qujrayza because Israel did not exist at that time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Banu_Qurayza

Siege of Banu Qurayza

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Whether or not Israel did anything wrong becomes irrelevant when the only ambition of Hamas is for the extermination of Israel. It is reason they exist. They refuse to acknowledge that Israel has a right to exist, therefore there is no form of compromise that can be attained. To Hamas compromise is off the table. So fuck them and whatever happens to them.

You find it appalling that I feel any alleged wrongdoing by Israel is irrelevant? Then you must also find it appalling it is also irrelevant to Hamas. Israel could be perfect angels. Let that sink in

Maybe he will get through to you.

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Whether or not Israel did anything wrong becomes irrelevant when the only ambition of Hamas is for the extermination of Israel. It is reason they exist. They refuse to acknowledge that Israel has a right to exist, therefore there is no form of compromise that can be attained. To Hamas compromise is off the table. So fuck them and whatever happens to them.

You find it appalling that I feel any alleged wrongdoing by Israel is irrelevant? Then you must also find it appalling it is also irrelevant to Hamas. Israel could be perfect angels. Let that sink in

Maybe he will get through to you.

Yeah I'll skip the Ben Shapiro vid, who is actively calling to just glass Gaza and all citizens. 

Hamas =/= Palestine 

We have plenty of experience being the root cause / growth of terror orgs. What do you think drove the creation and growth of Hamas? You think Israel was just being a good little neighbor this whole time???

If you've decided that genocide is a viable solution to destroy Hamas (which won't happen, you can't just hope to kill an idea), than any discussion of resolving the actual root cause is a moot point.

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah I'll skip the Ben Shapiro vid, who is actively calling to just glass Gaza and all citizens. 

Hamas =/= Palestine 

We have plenty of experience being the root cause / growth of terror orgs. What do you think drove the creation and growth of Hamas? You think Israel was just being a good little neighbor this whole time???

If you've decided that genocide is a viable solution to destroy Hamas (which won't happen, you can't just hope to kill an idea), than any discussion of resolving the actual root cause is a moot point.

You make a good Nazi.7 Nobel Prize Scandals | Britannica

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Hamas =/= Palestine 

1. You really are an asshole. and extremely ignorant, too.

2. 71-78 percent of "palestinians" support hamas, so they may as well be the same thing.

3. No one has decided anything like "genocide is a viable" nothing. You do this constantly - invent what isn't true, then declare it isn't true. Pretty flimsy, girliebird.

You also use words improperly, whether intentionally or stupidly.

"

Genocide

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". Wikipedia"

With defending yourself against war declared on you, after a vicious attack AGAIN....that is war in self-defense and survival. Pretty cowardly to ignore history and facts.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you blather after I posted this. You think the ancient Jews from that place deserved to be destroyed and murdered because they sent ancient jets to bomb mohammed's army? what is wrong with you?

Where is the "root cause" of Banu Qurayza - and all the men, women and children being murdered or taken as slaves? eh?

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

1. You really are an asshole. and extremely ignorant, too.

2. 71-78 percent of "palestinians" support hamas, so they may as well be the same thing.

3. No one has decided anything like "genocide is a viable" nothing. You do this constantly - invent what isn't true, then declare it isn't true. Pretty flimsy, girliebird.

You also use words improperly, whether intentionally or stupidly.

"

Genocide

Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group". Wikipedia"

With defending yourself against war declared on you, after a vicious attack AGAIN....that is war in self-defense and survival. Pretty cowardly to ignore history and facts.

you blather after I posted this. You think the ancient Jews from that place deserved to be destroyed and murdered because they sent ancient jets to bomb mohammed's army? what is wrong with you?

Where is the "root cause" of Banu Qurayza - and all the men, women and children being murdered or taken as slaves? eh?

Israel killed over 10k Palestinian children in self defense. Right. Got it. 

Cal, the right wing in Israel wants to eliminate all Palestinians. The Hamas terrorists attack gave them the window to do so, even though more moderate Israelis are turning on their government. You're either too ignorant to see what they're doing or you support them in killing every Palestinian they can.

Cal, you're a moron, plane and simple. The back half of your post of just nonsense. The second to last paragraph is pure insanity. Your whole existence is ignoring history and facts. But thanks for bringing up something from 1500 years ago? Might as well do the crusades next...

What are your thoughts on Israeli settlers on the West Bank kicking Palestinians out of their homes? Something that has been condemned by many nations. Easy one to start with. 

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

What are your thoughts on Israeli settlers on the West Bank kicking Palestinians out of their homes? Something that has been condemned by many nations. Easy one to start with. 

baloney. Explain why you FEEL it's nonsense. I don't care about the nations that don't want Israel to exist.

Like I explained in the other thread - Israel was declared war upon by Egypt - Israel fought Egypt, Jordan meekly joined in to a point, and syria joined in, too.

Israel won hugely. Because they WON THE WAR THEY DIDN"T START, they kept some of the land for future security to prevent other militaries from having so much an advantage.

How infantile, criticize where I showed you the arabs/muslims/Mohammed's army destroyed a country in the earlier history of the region, and you say I don't do history? LOL

Yell at the sky all you want, but you are wrong on nearly? every single discussion you pretend to have a legit offering to put forth.

On 4/27/2024 at 9:22 PM, Jax said:

The gov't being in the pockets of the military industrial complex is conspiracy theory.

Trump, RFK, and Biden as well as congressional leaders on both sides of the aisle have all said they'd increase funding for Israel. So as far as the presidential election goes, the American voters don't have any choice but to support Israel. AIPAC has a $100M war chest that they're effectively using to outfund any candidate that is critical of guaranteed funding for Israel's military (again, they're a first world country with a top ten military). 

The entire blue side of the aisle is for more Ukraine funding. Lockheed Martin alone spends over $12M per year over the last 10 years on just lobbying. High ranking military officials retire and then become board members and lobbyists for Lockheed, Raytheon, etc.  The government is working on a way to secure extended funding to Ukraine so that the next president can't turn it off. 

But yeah, it's definitely just a conspiracy theory. 

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

baloney. Explain why you FEEL it's nonsense. I don't care about the nations that don't want Israel to exist.

Like I explained in the other thread - Israel was declared war upon by Egypt - Israel fought Egypt, Jordan meekly joined in to a point, and syria joined in, too.

Israel won hugely. Because they WON THE WAR THEY DIDN"T START, they kept some of the land for future security to prevent other militaries from having so much an advantage.

How infantile, criticize where I showed you the arabs/muslims/Mohammed's army destroyed a country in the earlier history of the region, and you say I don't do history? LOL

Yell at the sky all you want, but you are wrong on nearly? every single discussion you pretend to have a legit offering to put forth.

Beating your chest in victory because of a battle from 1500 years ago? I'll just assume that's the dementia talking. 

Israelis are actively pushing into the West Bank now, attacking Palestinians and pushing them out of their homes. They've been doing this long before the attack last October. This has been condemned by more than just middle eastern nations. Though it's clear you're just throwing "good" and "evil" onto, let's say, certain types of people at this point. That reality comes out more in each one of your posts. 

No matter what happens though, no matter what violence Israel commits, no matter what violence they have committed in the past, I'm sure you'll claim self defense. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Beating your chest in victory because of a battle from 1500 years ago? I'll just assume that's the dementia talking.

Israelis are actively pushing into the West Bank now, attacking Palestinians and pushing them out of their homes. They've been doing this long before the attack last October. This has been condemned by more than just middle eastern nations. Though it's clear you're just throwing "good" and "evil" onto, let's say, certain types of people at this point. That reality comes out more in each one of your posts. 

No matter what happens though, no matter what violence Israel commits, no matter what violence they have committed in the past, I'm sure you'll claim self defense. 

Again, you make an ass of yourself. There isn't any "beating my chest" - you run your beak with garbage eeking out most of the time. lol

The point you stupidly missed, as usually, is that the Jewish folks were persecuted way, way, way back, and it's still going on today.

Israel has every right to the West Bank - they were declared war upon, and the other side that started it LOST. That is history, and you don't know any history - it seems you never use history to make any point - so I guess you don't know history at all.

Show me one video were Israeli's massed together and chanted "Death to all arabs and muslims" .

you can't.

Show me one instance where an Israeli was a suicide bomber.

You can't.

Show me in history where Israel ever started a war.

You can't.

You lose.

Have a nice stupid day.

32 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

These are the scum that are being supported:

worse than scum. and they have been historically culturally vicious towards anyone who isn't them.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Again, you make an ass of yourself. There isn't any "beating my chest" - you run your beak with garbage eeking out most of the time. lol

The point you stupidly missed, as usually, is that the Jewish folks were persecuted way, way, way back, and it's still going on today.

And the effects of slavery and systemic racism still exist in American society today, correct? Much more recent that 1500 years ago

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And the effects of slavery and systemic racism still exist in American society today, correct? Much more recent that 1500 years ago

And will continue to be spotlighted as long as it can be used as an excuse for antisocial behavior. Congratulations.

WSS

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Israel has every right to the West Bank - they were declared war upon, and the other side that started it LOST. That is history, and you don't know any history - it seems you never use history to make any point - so I guess you don't know history at all.

Show me one video were Israeli's massed together and chanted "Death to all arabs and muslims" .

you can't.

Show me one instance where an Israeli was a suicide bomber.

You can't.

Show me in history where Israel ever started a war.

You can't.

You lose.

Have a nice stupid day.

Israeli fat right officials have called Palestinians inhuman animals to justify their killing. 

It is funny though, that again, you're painting Israel as perfectly innocent in all of this. 

I also see where cal gets his "this is all in self defense" responses from. 

4 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And will continue to be spotlighted as long as it can be used as an excuse for antisocial behavior. Congratulations.

WSS

Apparently it's about 8 times more valid than cals example, based on recency

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ah, a post justifying systemic racism 

Good ole browns board 

Where in the fuck did you manage to get “racism” out of Steve’s post?

• Upvote 1