THE BROWNS BOARD

Toothlessberger loses another tooth?

Rooster Dick

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea so great. I guess I should have applauded Suh for grabbing Delhomme but his helmet and throwing him on the ground. You tards need to make up your mind.

You mean your wife needs to make up her mind. You and all the fag Steeler fans here can suck it. What a whiny bitch.

What Seymour should have done is punched him as hard as he could in his freaking nuts and saved women in the future a lot of trouble.......

You know what the hilarious thing is that Ben's backup, Leftwich was laughing uncontrollably after Seymour punched him in the face.

Yes, Seymour should have controlled his temper and not punch him but it was great to see!!!! We've all seen Rapelisberger mouth off and push defenders after a play before. With all ben's raping, arrogance, phoniness, getting TD's given to him in the SB against the Seahawks and being from OH and being a Elway fan, he had it coming! Classic!

Ben the phony, fake-christian coward taunted Seymor and deserved to be smacked in his hideous face.

He did not "taunt" Seymour. He said "Let's get the XP now" and bumped into Seymour who turned around and hit him in the chin. In the post game quotes, Seymour says he didn't hear Ben say anything to him he just "reacted" to being bumped. Ben said he was not taunting and was running down to celebrate with E. Sanders and ran into Seymour on the way there.

Also, his lineman DID rush to defend him. Kemo rushed and hit Seymour in the face after Ben got hit and a scrum ensued with Steelers line and Raiders defense. This is why there were offsetting penalties on the play. Bottom line, Pouncey and Kemo were frustrating him all day and he couldn't handle being down 28-3.

If Cribbs gets ktfo by "roid rage" Harrison within the context of the rules, he deserves to be suspended. If Ben gets decked by Seymour after the play, outside the context of the game, it is funny. I think I understand how this works.

Anything with the word tron reminds me of some dude dressed like a chick in the 80's jamming out to flock of seagulls.

Says the squid and his Speedy900rr. The name is a college related joke and then the mods put a cute spin on it. My old name was Snatch98 in honor of your mom but I forgot my password just like I forgot your mom. She needs to stop calling me at 4 am like a crack fiend.

He did not "taunt" Seymour. He said "Let's get the XP now" and bumped into Seymour who turned around and hit him in the chin. In the post game quotes, Seymour says he didn't hear Ben say anything to him he just "reacted" to being bumped. Ben said he was not taunting and was running down to celebrate with E. Sanders and ran into Seymour on the way there.

Also, his lineman DID rush to defend him. Kemo rushed and hit Seymour in the face after Ben got hit and a scrum ensued with Steelers line and Raiders defense. This is why there were offsetting penalties on the play. Bottom line, Pouncey and Kemo were frustrating him all day and he couldn't handle being down 28-3.

If Cribbs gets ktfo by "roid rage" Harrison within the context of the rules, he deserves to be suspended. If Ben gets decked by Seymour after the play, outside the context of the game, it is funny. I think I understand how this works.

Absolutely. I don't know anyone that applauded Delhomme getting tossed around but Suh. I guess that's what happens when you're the doormat of the AFC North for a extended period of time. It rotates between the Browns and the Bengals. I guess I'd be angry too if the script was flipped.

The difference is Cribbs didn't rape anyone in a bathroom. Durp.

Archived