THE BROWNS BOARD

Toothlessberger loses another tooth?

Rooster Dick

Dude you spend your entire life on a BROWNS SITE? but claim to be a steelers fan. Please will you and homo explain that?

There just doing it to piss you off. They came here with an agenda and people are falling for they're trap. Just do what I do and put them on ignore. Once people stop talking to them they will leave. It's like that annoying kid who wont shut up until he realizes he's only talking to himself.

It's obvious they're friends. It wouldn't suprise me one bit if they're gay and do a circle jerk to Bens life size cut out, then use they're piss colored towel to clean up the mess everytime they log on here from his moms basement where they play warcraft.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude you spend your entire life on a BROWNS SITE? but claim to be a steelers fan. Please will you and homo explain that?

Why am I being singled out? I haven't posted much lately and usually ONLY post in Steeler related threads started by Browns fans. Man I spend sooooooooo much time on this message board. When I am here I have 3 or 4 other tabs open. You're just butt hurt because you're a mental midget and tired of the verbal barrage. I've been pretty quiet lately but a lot of that has to do with the lack of Steeler threads. Funny how that works really because when the Browns are actually in games you want to talk about the Browns. When you're getting destroyed it's all about the Steelers even when it's not Steelers week yet it's the few that post here from the Steeler base that have the problem. Brilliant!

to the steeler fans here: i doubt if we are the only nfl fan forum that has this thread on their boards since it happened. you are completely blind and moronic if you don't realize that not everyone outside of the pitt city limits loves your team or your qb as much as you do. you couldn't find one browns highlight on espn but they were all laughing it up about ben getting knocked on his keister. given the rivalry between our teams you should know this would be top billing (other than threads about how we lost etc.).

and does it really hurt and offend you that much that we chuck it up when one of your guys takes it in the bum? you really don't need to come here and defend your guys. i doubt if they would do the same for you.

All that you have to know about Cleveland fans is that they didn't have the balls to pick a fight with an adult after the Jets game. They attacked an 8 year old kid and celebrated.

What KIDS have to know is: Rooting for the other team when surrounded by drunken Cleveland fans is just naive. They're the same fans who threw hundreds of beer bottles down on the refs when they didn't like a call. Beating up an 8 year old is the only way Cleveland can feel superior.

Good Job Cleveland! America is proud of you!

Obama is inviting the Browns fans to the White House for a beer summit with an 8 year old. The Browns fans will drink heavily and act obnoxious while the little kid will drink coca-cola and smile at the Jets record and the failure of the browns to win.

All that you have to know about Cleveland fans is that they didn't have the balls to pick a fight with an adult after the Jets game. They attacked an 8 year old kid and celebrated.

What KIDS have to know is: Rooting for the other team when surrounded by drunken Cleveland fans is just naive. They're the same fans who threw hundreds of beer bottles down on the refs when they didn't like a call. Beating up an 8 year old is the only way Cleveland can feel superior.

Good Job Cleveland! America is proud of you!

Obama is inviting the Browns fans to the White House for a beer summit with an 8 year old. The Browns fans will drink heavily and act obnoxious while the little kid will drink coca-cola and smile at the Jets record and the failure of the browns to win.

you are a one trick pony. you bring nothing relevant or smart, just obnoxious drivel. i'm guessing you bring the same to society. go home kid and pick up a book.

Whoa, whoa, Whoa, cowgirls. Two Steelers fans posting on a BROWNS board about how we talk too much about the Squealers? You have more than 3,000 posts to this board between you two and you accuse us of being obsessed with your team??? At this point, you aren't even Steelers fans, you are Browns fans that are too big of pussies to admit it. 3,000 posts isn't even trolling anymore. Us talking shit about our rivals on our forums isn't pathetic. What is pathetic is all of the time you spend here, and you don't even claim to be a fan of our team. If you don't want to be in the "cesspool" Spunkman, get the xxxx out. I swear to God, it's like going on www.huffingtonpost.com and whining about people bashing Republicans. It's like going into a pool, trying to piss in it, and whining that you got wet. You don't want to read anti-shitsburg posts, then join a f*cking Steeler forum. I swear, you two are straight up f*cking Retarded.

whoa..THAT Doesn't Work Bone...If you guys Dont want us here Dont start Threads such as "Toothlessberger loses another tooth?"... we wouldn't have any major reason to Stop by. Thats lame reasoning man. We are Division Rivals... A short drive on the Turnpike connects us. We would most likely hardly Stop by if not for the Non Stop Steeler Yap , Now you HAVE to admit that man .

to the steeler fans here: i doubt if we are the only nfl fan forum that has this thread on their boards since it happened. you are completely blind and moronic if you don't realize that not everyone outside of the pitt city limits loves your team or your qb as much as you do. you couldn't find one browns highlight on espn but they were all laughing it up about ben getting knocked on his keister. given the rivalry between our teams you should know this would be top billing (other than threads about how we lost etc.).

and does it really hurt and offend you that much that we chuck it up when one of your guys takes it in the bum? you really don't need to come here and defend your guys. i doubt if they would do the same for you.

Oh Whatever... I amsure yours is the Most active. LOL. WE ARE RIVALS... Sorry guys. This Rivalry matters to those of us who stop by on a Regular basis.

you are a one trick pony. you bring nothing relevant or smart, just obnoxious drivel. i'm guessing you bring the same to society. go home kid and pick up a book.

We all know pissburgh fans cant read. If they could they would realize they're sisters have the same last name and wouldn't have sex with them.

Whoa, whoa, Whoa, cowgirls. Two Steelers fans posting on a BROWNS board about how we talk too much about the Squealers? You have more than 3,000 posts to this board between you two and you accuse us of being obsessed with your team??? At this point, you aren't even Steelers fans, you are Browns fans that are too big of pussies to admit it. 3,000 posts isn't even trolling anymore. Us talking shit about our rivals on our forums isn't pathetic. What is pathetic is all of the time you spend here, and you don't even claim to be a fan of our team. If you don't want to be in the "cesspool" Spunkman, get the xxxx out. I swear to God, it's like going on www.huffingtonpost.com and whining about people bashing Republicans. It's like going into a pool, trying to piss in it, and whining that you got wet. You don't want to read anti-shitsburg posts, then join a f*cking Steeler forum. I swear, you two are straight up f*cking Retarded.

My vote for post of the month.

Big Ben has lost once to the Browss..Once while winning two Super Bowl. Oh the jealousy! And he is from OHIO.

How sweet it is!

3 wins Browns? yeah ok, you are good. lol

we are laughing at your qb, the one that did the manu ginobli flop. what does wins have to do with it? you can't argue the topic so you just throw your usual irrelevant shit across the board. die. you will not be missed.

your little man of a QB is injured and done for the season! How sweet it is to see Browns injuries. I hope it is serious.

we are laughing at your qb, the one that did the manu ginobli flop. what does wins have to do with it? you can't argue the topic so you just throw your usual irrelevant shit across the board. die. you will not be missed.

Whether or not Ben fell to the ground Seymour was getting ejected. If you want to talk about flop you should rewatch Cambell's flop when Woodley got near him.

I wonder why these trolls stick up for Ben like he's they're girlfriend. Espically since he would rape they're woman if he had a chance.

You spew pointless, stupid, assinine BS like above and than whine like a little girl that Steelers fans stay and respond/ laugh at it and don't leave the board. Your stupidity is astonding.

Ben the phony, fake-christian coward taunted Seymor and deserved to be smacked in his hideous face.

They have a taunting rule in the NFL, I think Benny found out what can happen when your mouth writes a check that your ass is going to pay for. Seymor only had to pay a fine (pocket change). Best money he ever spent.

My middle son attended college at Miami University when Roethlisberger was there. He has a REPEATED reputation of doing the very same thing to girls while he was in college! You'd think with the "fame" Roethlisberger has people from Miami U. would be proud of him. HE is despised around the campus, absolutely DESPISED, because of the way he treated people (women) while there! It started in high school. He's from Findlay, Ohio, and even the people in his hometown know he's a jerk! This guy's scum.

What's it tell you when even Terry Bradshaw can't stand him?

My middle son attended college at Miami University when Roethlisberger was there. He has a REPEATED reputation of doing this very same thing to girls while he was in college! You'd think with the "fame" Roethlisberger has people from Miami U. would be proud of him. HE is despised around the campus, absolutely DESPISED, because of the way he treated people (women) while there! It started in high school. He's from Findlay, Ohio, and the people in his hometown know he's a jerk! This guy's scum.

Exactly. I've heard a ton of stories about how this guy conducts himself in public, and his treatment of women. Obviously you can't believe everything you hear, however; when the same shit keeps popping up, usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

My middle son attended college at Miami University when Roethlisberger was there. He has a REPEATED reputation of doing the very same thing to girls while he was in college! You'd think with the "fame" Roethlisberger has people from Miami U. would be proud of him. HE is despised around the campus, absolutely DESPISED, because of the way he treated people (women) while there! It started in high school. He's from Findlay, Ohio, and even the people in his hometown know he's a jerk! This guy's scum.

It's blatantly obvious what is wrong with the guy. He's over compensating. And all the fags on the board sticking up for him have gay crush on the guy.

Ben is Gay.

They have a taunting rule in the NFL, I think Benny found out what can happen when your mouth writes a check that your ass is going to pay for. Seymor only had to pay a fine (pocket change). Best money he ever spent.

According to Seymour Ben didn't say anything. Nice try though. You didn't see Harrison doing that to Brady last week after his antics. If he did you would have wet yourself all over the place crying how Harrison should be suspended for the season. Seymour is a repeat offender and gets the smallest punishment the rules permit.

According to Seymour Ben didn't say anything. Nice try though. You didn't see Harrison doing that to Brady last week after his antics. If he did you would have wet yourself all over the place crying how Harrison should be suspended for the season. Seymour is a repeat offender and gets the smallest punishment the rules permit.

Did Rapistberger get hurt? No?

SHUT UP AND MOVE ON.

Archived