THE BROWNS BOARD

Toothlessberger loses another tooth?

Rooster Dick

Yea so great. I guess I should have applauded Suh for grabbing Delhomme but his helmet and throwing him on the ground. You tards need to make up your mind.

The ones talking that Snap are BITTER HATEFUL Bitches. Not Football fans... Just Haters. F--- Any Jack*** that seriously feels that way. Thats speaks Volumes as to who they are as Humans.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, Seymour should have controlled his temper and not punch him but it was great to see!!!! We've all seen Rapelisberger mouth off and push defenders after a play before. With all ben's raping, arrogance, phoniness, getting TD's given to him in the SB against the Seahawks and being from OH and being a Elway fan, he had it coming! Classic!

Who did he push ? You`re a whiner , a little girl. You Just hate him because hes something like 10-1 vs. You guys. LOL Loser.

I feel bad for the true Browns fans that still exsist. Their team is in a constant struggle and the source of the problem seems to come from the ownership meaning drastic, consistant change isn't likely for a while. There's always the watch for a potential blackout. If the team isn't bad enough the team isn't up to par, but the cesspool fans who would rather whine about the Steelers more than cheer the Browns are moslty the one's lurking the internet and reflecting the entire fanbase. That accompanied by the recent story of the 8 year old gives the average fan a very bad perception of the Browns fans base. If the Browns have a few good seasons the fanbase will stirr up again and drown out the cesspool lurkers of the fanbase. McCoy and Hillis have looked great and ever since Magini and Holmgrem arrived the Browns are ressembling a football team again and making fundamental improvements. I would love to the the Steelers/Browns rivally reborn and competitive again.

I feel bad for the true Browns fans that still exsist. Their team is in a constant struggle and the source of the problem seems to come from the ownership meaning drastic, consistant change isn't likely for a while. There's always the watch for a potential blackout. If the team isn't bad enough the team isn't up to par, but the cesspool fans who would rather whine about the Steelers more than cheer the Browns are moslty the one's lurking the internet and reflecting the entire fanbase. That accompanied by the recent story of the 8 year old gives the average fan a very bad perception of the Browns fans base. If the Browns have a few good seasons the fanbase will stirr up again and drown out the cesspool lurkers of the fanbase. McCoy and Hillis have looked great and ever since Magini and Holmgrem arrived the Browns are ressembling a football team again and making fundamental improvements. I would love to the the Steelers/Browns rivally reborn and competitive again.

I DO think this Current Browns team is On the Right PAth... But Man you are DEAD on about Many Browns Fans being MORE Obsessed with dissing Pittsburgh and they are interested in the Cleveland Browns. SAD indeed.

The Browns are wimpy and do not belong in the NFL. That said, I am sort of happy to have such a putrid team in the AFC North every year.

They are one of the few teams left in the NFL that are consistent losers.

They can cheer for Steeler injuries all they want. At the end of the season, they are DUDS and always will be DUDS.

The Browns are wimpy and do not belong in the NFL. That said, I am sort of happy to have such a putrid team in the AFC North every year.

They are one of the few teams left in the NFL that are consistent losers.

They can cheer for Steeler injuries all they want. At the end of the season, they are DUDS and always will be DUDS.

Shut the xxxx up, no one cares about your opinion.

cheering a QB who got sucker punched in between plays? Yes, this from the Browns fans who beat up an 8 year old Jets fan in the drunken parking lot of the proud 3-7 Browns. Browns fans are classless.

3 wins?

The kid deserved it, his Mom said no.

What would Rothlistberger do?

Much like most of the posts in this thread, thus, the reason it was posted. I figure one of these days, the idiots from both sides will tire of the ridiculously stupid arguments but it appears that I may be mistaken.

Joan, send that man an I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt!

Says the squid and his Speedy900rr. The name is a college related joke and then the mods put a cute spin on it. My old name was Snatch98 in honor of your mom but I forgot my password just like I forgot your mom. She needs to stop calling me at 4 am like a crack fiend.

Actually they did it at my request and I still thank them for it! Thanks guys. Happy Thanksgiving Homo!

25K is a year's salary for most Browns fans. That is why your sports town is one of the worst in the NFL.

Can anyone say BLACKOUT? The Browns fans can't even afford tickets to watch the basement of the AFC North.

If that's so, why hasn't there been a black out?

In all fairness, the most fun I had at a game was Browns Bills in the blizzard. We were surrounded by Bills fans and it was just fun. Snowballs and friendly banting. Least fun game was the next Browns Steelers game in hurricane winds, Steelers fans were razzing, no prob with that. Cleveland fans almost assaulted me in the bathroom and one drunk ass climbed down past me to mess with some Stooler kids in the row in front of me! Shit, they were there with their mommy. They might have been 16 for all I know. I was going to go get security but someone already had thankfully. Rivalry good. Being an asshole good (to a point). Being a drunk asshole and picking on kids? Awful.

I DO think this Current Browns team is On the Right PAth... But Man you are DEAD on about Many Browns Fans being MORE Obsessed with dissing Pittsburgh and they are interested in the Cleveland Browns. SAD indeed.

Whoa, whoa, Whoa, cowgirls. Two Steelers fans posting on a BROWNS board about how we talk too much about the Squealers? You have more than 3,000 posts to this board between you two and you accuse us of being obsessed with your team??? At this point, you aren't even Steelers fans, you are Browns fans that are too big of pussies to admit it. 3,000 posts isn't even trolling anymore. Us talking shit about our rivals on our forums isn't pathetic. What is pathetic is all of the time you spend here, and you don't even claim to be a fan of our team. If you don't want to be in the "cesspool" Spunkman, get the xxxx out. I swear to God, it's like going on www.huffingtonpost.com and whining about people bashing Republicans. It's like going into a pool, trying to piss in it, and whining that you got wet. You don't want to read anti-shitsburg posts, then join a f*cking Steeler forum. I swear, you two are straight up f*cking Retarded.

Whoa, whoa, Whoa, cowgirls. Two Steelers fans posting on a BROWNS board about how we talk too much about the Squealers? You have more than 3,000 posts to this board between you two and you accuse us of being obsessed with your team??? At this point, you aren't even Steelers fans, you are Browns fans that are too big of pussies to admit it. 3,000 posts isn't even trolling anymore. Us talking shit about our rivals on our forums isn't pathetic. What is pathetic is all of the time you spend here, and you don't even claim to be a fan of our team. If you don't want to be in the "cesspool" Spunkman, get the xxxx out. I swear to God, it's like going on www.huffingtonpost.com and whining about people bashing Republicans. It's like going into a pool, trying to piss in it, and whining that you got wet. You don't want to read anti-shitsburg posts, then join a f*cking Steeler forum. I swear, you two are straight up f*cking Retarded.

For some reason people like you can't see that over 95% of my posts are on threads started by Browns fans about the Steelers. The other 5% are started by a Steeler fan about the Steelers in response to Browns fans whining about the Steelers. The only thing that attracts Steelers fans to this board is the endless whining about the Steelers. That's why I feel bad for the true Browns fans on this board. They want to talk about the Browns but a bunch of idiots bring up the Steelers which attracts more Steeler fans (obviously) which naturally leads to more arguments and chaos.

If you agreed with my statement you wouldn't my a post trying to cricitize me for it. Obviously you disagree with it which futher proves which kind of Browns fan your are.

In all fairness, the most fun I had at a game was Browns Bills in the blizzard. We were surrounded by Bills fans and it was just fun. Snowballs and friendly banting. Least fun game was the next Browns Steelers game in hurricane winds, Steelers fans were razzing, no prob with that. Cleveland fans almost assaulted me in the bathroom and one drunk ass climbed down past me to mess with some Stooler kids in the row in front of me! Shit, they were there with their mommy. They might have been 16 for all I know. I was going to go get security but someone already had thankfully. Rivalry good. Being an asshole good (to a point). Being a drunk asshole and picking on kids? Awful.

I love when owner's talk about wanting a friendly environment for all fans. If they truly wanted that they wouldn't sell beer. Of course that's not even a thought.

Shouldnt your sig say LT94 Signing up to an internet forum near you because I have no job, no life, no woman, and nothing better to do execpt live in my trailer park, eat my pork and spend hours signing up to a Browns forum just to run my mouth cause im a fat turd who's scared to get knocked out like my favorite QB?

Archived