THE BROWNS BOARD

Toothlessberger loses another tooth?

Rooster Dick

My old name was Snatch98 in honor of your mom but I forgot my password just like I forgot your mom. She needs to stop calling me at 4 am like a crack fiend.

Oh my you are just such a clever and original little homo! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your daddy help you write it?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns fans keep celebrating your 3 win season and failure in the NFL.

What is your excuse for being inferior?

The Ravens relocated, had ownership changes, coaching changes, had to create a new fan base, and become competitive with the Steelers. Oh, and they won a Super bowl as well.

The Browns only jeer the Steelers and beat up little kids in a parking lot en route to another crappy season.

The Ravens relocated, had ownership changes, coaching changes, had to create a new fan base, and become competitive with the Steelers. Oh, and they won a Super bowl as well.

The Browns only jeer the Steelers and beat up little kids in a parking lot en route to another crappy season.

Wow you came here just to show the world what a gloating Retard you are...brilliant...now crawl back in your little hole and go suck BenRapes peepee...loser...Sheesh!

Dude, why don't you f*** off and go beat off to your Big Ben Fathead!!!! Most Browns fans are upset about the story about the little kid. One drunken asshole is not indicative of a whole fanbase! Stop being a douche and further proving the stereotypes about your fanbase correct!

First, the child was not "beat up," he was tackled.

Second, I respect one who tackles children more than one who sexually assaults (a.k.a rapes) women.

Browns fans - Browns football = so sad.

3 wins???

Says the troll who roots for pissburgh but lives 500 miles away. Maybe just maybe if you go get a job you wouldn't have the time to be a lame douche who so scared to get pucnched in the face he can only talk smack through the computer.

Oh my you are just such a clever and original little homo! Did you come up with that all by yourself or did your daddy help you write it?

All by myself. I figured I'd bust out the weak mom jokes. Keep with the theme. If I got too witty Speed might have a seizure.

He did not "taunt" Seymour. He said "Let's get the XP now" and bumped into Seymour who turned around and hit him in the chin. In the post game quotes, Seymour says he didn't hear Ben say anything to him he just "reacted" to being bumped. Ben said he was not taunting and was running down to celebrate with E. Sanders and ran into Seymour on the way there.

Also, his lineman DID rush to defend him. Kemo rushed and hit Seymour in the face after Ben got hit and a scrum ensued with Steelers line and Raiders defense. This is why there were offsetting penalties on the play. Bottom line, Pouncey and Kemo were frustrating him all day and he couldn't handle being down 28-3.

If Cribbs gets ktfo by "roid rage" Harrison within the context of the rules, he deserves to be suspended. If Ben gets decked by Seymour after the play, outside the context of the game, it is funny. I think I understand how this works.

Cribbs hasn't raped anyone.

Who cares. He punched some asshole.

The problem is Goodell gets away with this crap because fans only protest his BS when it effects their team. When it hurts a rival team people like you support it even though it's wrong. If Goodell screws your team you will be the first to whine.This just prevents Goodell's BS from being stopped.

The problem is Goodell gets away with this crap because fans only protest his BS when it effects their team. When it hurts a rival team people like you support it even though it's wrong. If Goodell screws your team you will be the first to whine.This just prevents Goodell's BS from being stopped.

I think everybody in the league is Pro-Roethlisberger-getting-punched-in-the-face.

Zombo

--If Richard Seymour is ever in town, dinner is on me.

Goodell hasn't raped anybody either.

BIG GAY BEN BE RAPIN' ERRYBODY OUT HERE!

antoine_dodson.jpg

Funny how this board wanted Harrison suspended for his hit on MoMass. The hypocriscy is amusingly stupid.

Not me. Seymore needs a rest for a while.

You can't just have players punching players in the mouth, even if that player is a dick and everybody knows it.

Ha! The NFL only fined Seymour 25k for bitch slapping Ben! Chump change fine. At this rate, someone is going to bitch slap Ben every week just because he deserves it.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Richard Seymour has been fined $25,000 for striking Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in the helmet.

Seymour was fined Monday by the NFL for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of the Steelers' 35-3 victory on Sunday. Seymour turned and struck Roethlisberger as the quarterback ran up behind him while celebrating a TD pass that put Pittsburgh ahead 21-3.

Roethlisberger fell to the ground when hit, but was not injured and stayed in the game.

Copyright 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/foot...l#ixzz163hdXT00

Which explains why so many on this board are happy about it.

you're right. i know i'm happy that when my girlfriend is happy. funny how 'big' ben folded like a cheap suit. your comparison to harrison's cheap shotting/spearing people in the head to this slap in the chin is laughable.

Not me. Seymore needs a rest for a while.

You can't just have players punching players in the mouth, even if that player is a dick and everybody knows it.

My apologies for grouping you in with the rest of them. If you tackle a qb too hard Goodell typically gives a $50,000 fine for a repeat offender. Throw a punch and only get a $25,000 fine.

Seymour should be fined $50,000 to 75,000 more and suspended a game. He is a repeat offender. Players have gotten $50,000 to 75,000 fines for just making accident helmet-to-helmet hits on a tackle. Intentionally punching someone should obviously draw a bigger punishment. It's certianly upsetting so many people could care less this kind of crap is still going on in todays game without any real punsihment as long as they don't like the person. Chad Johnson got fined the same amount for making a pregame Tweet.

you're right. i know i'm happy that when my girlfriend is happy. funny how 'big' ben folded like a cheap suit. your comparison to harrison's cheap shotting/spearing people in the head to this slap in the chin is laughable.

You whine about Harrison's hits even when there is nothing wrong with it. An intentional punch long after the play is simply not comparable.

no just the cheap shots. and who has the bigger 'history'? harrison or seymour. exactly.

Harrison has never been ejected. You should know best Seymour has been ejected before. Seymour has a history of fines way back since he was a Patriot. In 2007 I believe he led the league in personal fouls....Exactly....Great point....Do you even think?

You whine about Harrison's hits even when there is nothing wrong with it. An intentional punch long after the play is simply not comparable.

Let me break it down for you man,

Harrison is a dickhead = Large fine for taking a cheap shot while being a dickhead

Seymour slaps Ben who is a dickhead = Small fine for providing justice to a rapist dickhead

It's really not that hard to understand man.

Browns fans cheer when a QB is punched in the face in between plays and cry like little babies when someone tackles them too hard during a live play.

The Browns are crybaby irrelevant to the Steelers and the NFL. Who respects the Browns? No one.

Who respects fans who beat up 8 year old kids in a parking lot with people cheering them on just because he had a Jets jersey on? The Browns who are 3-7 this year and claim to be Super Bowl material.

I can't wait to see the wimpy Browns get run out of their own stadium by Steeler fans for a Christmas present. Who will they beat up then? a grandmother walking to her car? LOL

25K is a year's salary for most Browns fans. That is why your sports town is one of the worst in the NFL.

Can anyone say BLACKOUT? The Browns fans can't even afford tickets to watch the basement of the AFC North.

Ha! The NFL only fined Seymour 25k for bitch slapping Ben! Chump change fine. At this rate, someone is going to bitch slap Ben every week just because he deserves it.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Oakland Raiders defensive lineman Richard Seymour has been fined $25,000 for striking Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger in the helmet.

Seymour was fined Monday by the NFL for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of the Steelers' 35-3 victory on Sunday. Seymour turned and struck Roethlisberger as the quarterback ran up behind him while celebrating a TD pass that put Pittsburgh ahead 21-3.

Roethlisberger fell to the ground when hit, but was not injured and stayed in the game.

Copyright 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/foot...l#ixzz163hdXT00

Archived