THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis On The Cover Of Madden!

BeernBrowns

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well they are announcing it on Sportnation and right now they have a countdown on the top left of the screen. ESPN2

correct. on espn, trey said at 4 on sports nation. but on espn2's sports nation, they gave the actual time that the announcement would come at.

hillis and vick are co-hosting the show. on one of the question segments about which is worse, vick was ripping on hines ward for wearing brown pants on dwts and hillis said something to the effect of "you got something against brown pants?". lol

hillis and vick are co-hosting the show. on one of the question segments about which is worse, vick was ripping on hines ward for wearing brown pants on dwts and hillis said something to the effect of "you got something against brown pants?". lol

Hillis also said he was embarrassed for Hines Ward which I thought was funny.

and the winner is.......................................................

PEYTON HILLIS AKA THE JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS!!! Over 60% of the vote!

We hammered Vick and the Eagles fans.

Nice job.

Mr. Holmgren, just look at the passion of these fans ... give us a winning team and you'll never see anything like it!

Zombo

With the "Cleveland Curse." They prolly wont even have a season so Madden 12 won't release and this whole voting won't have even mattered.

Ha funny, but two negatives make a positive, so scientifically there is not curse... and they are going to release Madden 12 regardless if there is a season or not.

nice time to buy madden 12 finally way to go hillis winner of the madden cover 12

You know, I don't really have anyone to play this game with. Most of my friends play Fallout 3 and those types of games. But now I will have to buy this game, because of Peyton's cover.

Archived