THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Bullshit

Zombo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean only trust the experts and browns sports writers on this type of thing.

Trust the "experts" all you want pal. Yesterday on ESPN the "experts" said that Taylor was a horrible pick because he was a run stopper, and despite all the talk you hear of the AFC north being a running division, it is not a running division at all so therefore beefing up our D-line = horrible draft pick. LMAO!!!! It may sound arrogant but I can say with confidence that I trust my analysis and opinions more than any ESPN piece of shit, and you should trust your opinions more too because they are complete morons 95% of the time.

Trust the "experts" all you want pal. Yesterday on ESPN the "experts" said that Taylor was a horrible pick because he was a run stopper, and despite all the talk you hear of the AFC north being a running division, it is not a running division at all so therefore beefing up our D-line = horrible draft pick. LMAO!!!! It may sound arrogant but I can say with confidence that I trust my analysis and opinions more than any ESPN piece of shit, and you should trust your opinions more too because they are complete morons 95% of the time.

I agree with at least the annalists from ESPN. Have McShay or Kiper ever played football? They have zero credentials yet they are brought on as experts.

on http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/Buster-Skrine?id=2495343 is where I got my information. Where is he said to have ran 4.37 or 4.29? Regardless the kid is really athletic tad undersized

Yah I just read an article that said the 4.29 was unofficial and it was later bumped to 4.48 so you were right.

The article also said that Deion Sanders said he looked super fast and that the 4.48 time was questioned.

Regardless he looks really quick and fast but is small and raw.

wow man, way to rip me for something I completely agree with you on. I never said once or do I even remotely feel the ESPN analysts are experts. Don't just assume shit, that gets pretty obnoxious to see on here after a while. Those guys are just paid commentators who take most of their knowledge from scouts. Those are the experts clearly and the people I was referring to.

Traded up for an Oline. Dont know what we gave up wasnt even watching. ANy help. Jason pinkston is the the pick.

Edit just checked it Appears we gave up both of our 6 round picks. I hope that is all

Think they said it was both 6's..

Would it be a horrible idea to give the Chargers our 1st next year for V jax. Little and V Jax would be a pretty badass duo. If we are going to do it, do it big I say.

Does know one really believe that mark herzlich can make it in the NFL, if im blind and miss that he was already drafted, sorry. I havent seen his name yet, and it really upsets me, the dude is a hell of a player and will bust his ass to become a force for who ever picks him. Im telling ya, 4 years down the road teams are going to be kicking themselves for not taking him late in the draft.

Does know one really believe that mark herzlich can make it in the NFL, if im blind and miss that he was already drafted, sorry. I havent seen his name yet, and it really upsets me, the dude is a hell of a player and will bust his ass to become a force for who ever picks him. Im telling ya, 4 years down the road teams are going to be kicking themselves for not taking him late in the draft.

Agreed. I think teams are just scared that he might get cancer again his career or something, which is stupid because they took that OG from TCU who still needs chemo in the 4th.

Archived