THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Bullshit

Zombo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE THE Greg Little pick! He reminds me of a Terrell Owens, or a Braylon Edwards WITH BETTER HANDS. Watch the video again, and pay attention to how he catches the ball (which is key.) He catches the ball away from his body and doesn't try to trap it against his chest like Edwards does. He also has those long legs and takes long strides like Edwards. But he has the catching ability, fiery stiff arms and fancy foot work of a Terrell Owens. I think this guy will light it up, and is definitely a sleeper in this draft. This guy will be great!!

It will be very interesting to see the rest of our picks, but the Browns have just become quite a bit more physical. Gotta love it!!!

We are definitely making strides folks.

Mike

His body type and moves remind me ALOT of Lawyer Tillman who as you old timers know was just destroyed by injuries. He coulda been a star and so could Little...so PLEASE stay healthy!! Also love the #8. My personal favorite lucky number. I hope he keeps it! In addition, it gives the Browns a new "Little" for Zombo to hug.

His body type and moves remind me ALOT of Lawyer Tillman who as you old timers know was just destroyed by injuries. He coulda been a star and so could Little...so PLEASE stay healthy!! Also love the #8. My personal favorite lucky number. I hope he keeps it! In addition, it gives the Browns a new "Little" for Zombo to hug.

Bernie to the Attorney. I remember those days.

Really couldn't ask for much better than what panned out the last two days. (Outside of Green or Peterson dropping) Filled some major holes on the line, picked up a good looking physical WR, and go into next year's draft with some ammo for the Andrew Luck sweepstakes if McCoy doesn't pan out. Pretty successful, I'd say.

I've heard mixed feelings on Sheard. Someone from BleacherReport graded the pick a C on the grounds that he is not an "explosive" pass rusher. I don't know what this dude's criteria for "explosive" is but he's damn close enough for me. Greg Little would have been a top 15 or top 10 pick had he played in 2010. I can't be more happy about the WR we got and the DL help that we desperately needed. I still will not concede we should have kept our 3rd round pick and probably still gotten Taylor at pick 27........ :P

Good draft so far... CB, LB, RT, S and RB... Go get em Heck.

Just like to point out it's Bleacher Report and just one young sports writers opinion, really no different than any opinion you will find on this forum. Also from reading the guys article he mostly gave us the grade because he felt like we should have pulled the gun on Bowers instead of taking Sheard.

Anyone can post an article on the site. I have friends that do it all the time.

actually i'm looking at one now (as he passes the dutchie on the left hand side). in HECKERTT I TRUST! somebody said in an earlier thread that they didn't know how good heckertt's drafting skills were, really? dude is aces and we are all in.

Its so sweet how everyone narrows a player down because of their characters. All 3 guys we have, have had character concerns. We now have guys that beat people up, and a possible diva. I really dont care becuase they will produce.

I feel like out of all 3, Taylor is going to be the one who doesn't have any character concerns. He spent 3 years at a christian college, and went on christian mission trips to africa. I honestly think how found god and we have one of the best locker rooms for church goers.

Sheard if he get's in trouble it's going to be on the field to getting pissed there. I like angry players on the field.

Little might be a Diva, but I feel like it has calmed down alot because of his suspension. He didn't like what happened and he doesn't want to act in a way that proves all the analysts right about how he acted. Plus he already knows the routes and the system so who cares anyway.

guys, don't take these grades thing online more than a with a grain of salt. Half of these are just people with as much knowledge as you or me and just put an opinion out there based on no actual facts. Hell, I've read at least 2-3 that basically say "odd pick because rubin is already a solid NT and with the browns 3-4 he won't be able to switch to DE easily" Really? I mean only trust the experts and browns sports writers on this type of thing.

guys, don't take these grades thing online more than a with a grain of salt. Half of these are just people with as much knowledge as you or me and just put an opinion out there based on no actual facts. Hell, I've read at least 2-3 that basically say "odd pick because rubin is already a solid NT and with the browns 3-4 he won't be able to switch to DE easily" Really? I mean only trust the experts and browns sports writers on this type of thing.

Funny thing, ESPN analysts were at first questioning the pick of Taylor when it was made. Saying they already had a good NT in Rubin and didn't need another 3-4 NT. AND were wondering how he would fit into Jauron's 4-3. And I'm like... um... a 4-3 requires two DT's and so this is a good pick.

I think this just shows that Heckert is moving more away from needs and now picking more for talent and high ceilings. In 4 years they could be calling this the steal of the draft. Plus he will get playing time right away as the 3rd TE. Remember how many times you saw Royal on the field last year, now we have a guy who can actually catch.

Archived