THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Bullshit

Zombo

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are you guys so excited? so what we get to add some so-so players instead of a huge playmaker like Quinn or Fairley. You think this is good?

Because we are not going to the Super Bowl this year. We need many good, solid players, not one great player. Last time I played football, I had 10 team mates in the huddle with me..............Great teams are built in the draft, and they're built in rounds 2-6, not their 1st pick.

We actually got 2 extra 4th rounders so point wise:

Our pick =1600

Their picks (assuming they finish the same next year)= 680x2 (2 1st rounders), 310 (2nd rounder), 50x2 (2 4th rounders)= about 1770

So it looks like we came out on top by the points, depending on where they end up next year..

Looove it

I like it the only person i would have taken is Fairley...So who does everyone like at 27??

Cam Heyward?

Stephen Paea?

Marvin Austin..

Adrian Clayborn

Does Daquan Bowers fall all the way to 27 wouldnt that be something

One of the ESPN guys had Bowers around 25

I say great trade for us. Stockpiling picks, we get a good draft this year and next think about what a great young core we could have! If Colt is the real deal we could be serious contenders in 2-3 years for the super bowl. That seems like a long time but it can't be done overnight.

We aren't going to draft Mark Ingram. We already have Hillis and Hardesty (who also has knee issues). Why would we get one more bum wheel back?

Lol hate to say it but thats the truth...We'll probaly grab a RB with one of the 4th rounders...Jacquizz Rodgers or Dion Lewis

If Fairley lasts long enough, the Browns can use the 27th plus Falcons 1st pick next year to move back up. They'd still have the extra picks from the Falcons. You'd need the right trade partner (and soon), but it could happen.

Why does everyone want to trade up?

Look at our draft last year. We did pretty well in the later rounds.

Look at good drafting teams it doesn't matter where we pick.

Why does everyone want to trade up?

Look at our draft last year. We did pretty well in the later rounds.

Look at good drafting teams it doesn't matter where we pick.

Ahhh, nice to hear a quality opinion!

Archived