I Love Uniform Talk

tampadawgs

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

browns1_display_image.png?1320030506

This good. Kardiac Kids.

BrownsAway_zps70434556.png

I like this too. A mix of old school, and new. And I like the idea of implementing the Brownie Elf back into the uniform (again not on the helmet though) and I cannot believe the douchebag Art Modell went away from it.

screen0001.jpg

This is will piss everyone off LOL

Nope don't like this.

carol_city_high.png

Don't like this either. It looks too much like an Arena League uni.

You are one pink uniform from having this entire thread moved to the Barber Shop.

Z

LOL - So your telling me no pink uniforms.. I just put those on there because they are really bad... I like when you guys act like the hand of god on this board. Its cool with me, but this is a Browns Thread. The rules say it has to be a Browns thread and This is all about the Browns.

Besides I didnt bring this thread back, but I figured I would put my 2 cents in since I have not talked about it in a while.

We should change all your names the MODS, I can help. We can do God type names!!!!!

Zombo you could be Zues, Since you already have a Z

zeus-greek-mythology-687267_1024_768.jpe

Hoorta could be Hermes

Hermes.jpg

Miltaxitc could be hades God of the Underworld since he lives in NY

18-hades.jpg

The 50 somethings get so mad about the uniform it cracks me up, When Otto and Jim was a round...Just stop you are talking over 50 yrs ago!!!!! Come on man

Last time we won anything was 1964. how many people remember that game on this board????

Browns first 4 championships 1946-1949 THEY WORE WHITE HELMETS

browns last 4 championships 1950,54,55,64 THE WORE ORANGE HELMETS

We the Browns say fuck tradition, and we have changed the Helmet over the cours e the past 15 yrs look it up!!! We also changed the face mask as well

According to all you tradition people The Browns will wear White Helmets for home games and orange helmets for away games. Thats tradition right???? Thats when the Browns were winning wayyyyyyback in there was no Color TV.

Even better!!!!!! Change Our tradition says no change thats what you want ok...

Give me your nice TV that you watch the Browns on Sunday with, and your Smart phone, and your laptop, computer. Because Traditionalist dont need that stuff

I happen to remember 1964 quite well, thank you very much. I also remember "The Greatest Game ever played" the 1957 Giants- Colts Championship game. You might find it hard to believe, but there's still a bunch of folks alive that can say they saw all the Browns Championships, back to 1946, and actually saw the Indians win a World Series.

I don't need a smartphone or laptop at the game either- FYI, it won't be very long that they're going to get banned anyway due to security issues.

I'm not against some uniform change- really. Some of those mockups are actually quite nice. I do like the Orange pants, though a lot of Browns fans don't. However those all brown pants were an unmitigated disaster- needed some striping at least. Change just for the sake of change is not always for the best- and a new look won't win the Browns a Super Bowl. A top level qb will though. I've been waiting since 1964 for a championship it's about effin' time- I'm starting to run out of "wait until next year"s.

BrownsAway_zps70434556.png

NOW SEE. there is nothing wrong with that. those are 'our' colors. i like the bowns arched on the front above the numbers and the elf on the back. no helmet change. what's so much different from what this mockup is and what they used to wear? i remember white and orange mix. so it's really nothing new, except the sleeve which i also like. the other mockups suck.

BTW all this glitz and glam with these colors added in photoshop are not going to translate to what you'll see in real life if they ever adopt these. notice the dark shadows, the midtones and highlights. i guess you'd have to be playing at night. when's the last time we did that?

NOW SEE. there is nothing wrong with that. those are 'our' colors. i like the bowns arched on the front above the numbers and the elf on the back. no helmet change. what's so much different from what this mockup is and what they used to wear? i remember white and orange mix. so it's really nothing new, except the sleeve which i also like. the other mockups suck.

BTW all this glitz and glam with these colors added in photoshop are not going to translate to what you'll see in real life if they ever adopt these. notice the dark shadows, the midtones and highlights. i guess you'd have to be playing at night. when's the last time we did that?

PLus I dont think Gordon is that ripped in the forearms LOL

I'll smoke to those uniforms... could use a touch more brown though.

thats funny

Actually, I really dig standard poodles. I have had 4 over the years. I don't know of many breeds who have the intelligence and the loyalty of the standard. They get a bad rap because of the fufu haircuts many owners insist on. this is my newest, Sir Noble Rocco. He is a male and will tip the scale at eighty pounds when full grown. Here, he is 4 months and a holy terror rocco.jpg

Actually, I really dig standard poodles. I have had 4 over the years. I don't know of many breeds who have the intelligence and the loyalty of the standard. They get a bad rap because of the fufu haircuts many owners insist on. Here is my newest, Sir Noble Rocco. He is a male and will tip the scale at eighty pounds when full grown. Here, he is 4 months and a holy terror rocco.jpg

as long as there ain't no seeds a poppin' round that dude while puffing.

but seems to me you know what you're doing in that regard.

BTW all this glitz and glam with these colors added in photoshop are not going to translate to what you'll see in. real life if they ever adopt these. notice the dark shadows, the midtones and highlights. i guess you'd have to be playing at night. when's the last time we did that?

Who, like, at all, advocated changing the Cleveland Browns colors? Who? Everything anyone has suggested concerned only three colors. Orange, Brown, and white

Archived