THE BROWNS BOARD

I Love Uniform Talk

tampadawgs

Actually, I really dig standard poodles. I have had 4 over the years. I don't know of many breeds who have the intelligence and the loyalty of the standard. They get a bad rap because of the fufu haircuts many owners insist on. Here is my newest, Sir Noble Rocco. He is a male and will tip the scale at eighty pounds when full grown. Here, he is 4 months and a holy terror rocco.jpg

It's a bit creepy looking to me. A bit like a man in a dog suit.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who, like, at all, advocated changing the Cleveland Browns colors? Who? Everything anyone has suggested concerned only three colors. Orange, Brown, and white

well maybe nobody but you sure were the gayest.

dude, just kidding. we are all browns fans. we take shot at each other all the time. if you would have presented your uni changes as the poster above had then we could all have crtiqued each.

but to bitch and complain that the browns need to do sumthin cuz if not no one would want to play for them is ridiculous.

well maybe nobody but you sure were the gayest.

dude, just kidding. we are all browns fans. we take shot at each other all the time. if you would have presented your uni changes as the poster above had then we could all have crtiqued each.

but to bitch and complain that the browns need to do sumthin cuz if not no one would want to play for them is ridiculous.

I agree...lets shut this thread down,..we can talk about uni's when they get here...

Archived