THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns - Bengals Game

flyingfooldoug

Actually I'm black, that's why I use it. I think it's fucking hysterical. But if you think the kkk would allow black guys nowadays, go ahead and put in a good word for me!

never woulda guessed but you are unusually funny anyway, i'll ask at the next meeting.

Hoyer looks like a cancer survivor.

why cuz he's bald? better look around pal. since jordan went bald, and now lebrown, bald is sexy.

Weeden looks and plays like a Howdy Doody puppet.

man, i said that when they drafted him. don't be stealing my lines.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

instead of being dissapointed come Sunday at 4.

can't swing a dead cat in a room of browns fans and not hit one that's disappointed, since '99.

hey man anything can happen. just remember that.

who really thought the colts would lay the smack down on the 49ers? anyone?

exactly!

oh wow. haha how pathetic are these bengals fans. is this really how you spend your day?

anyways. i predicted we would win our next 3 games (before the vikings game). and my friend still has to wash and wax my car after we bet on the vikings game. i stand with my prediction of winning next 2. this game sunday is HUGE. i want to say 23-17 browns. haden should be able to contain green and the bengals dont have a run game, even if they did its not like they'd run on us anyway. sheards out but that just means mingo will get to shine the whole game. hopefully chud and turner keep up the creative play calling and i want more screens and runs from gordon. dude is too smooth. mcgahee should hopefully look a little better with a week of practice under his belt. im as pumped for this game as ive ever been. i want to be going for above .500 come our thursday night game which would should take easily vs the bills who i think we'll match up very well against.

Here's why it isn't clear-cut to me:

1. Both teams have been brutal against the run. Wash it away.

2. Hoyer V. Dalton? Does anybody really know yet? Is there anything Dalton can do Hoyer can't? Would it be all that stunning if they both played well... or not? Do we think one is truly one of the greats and the other just complete garbage? Nah. Anything could happen here. Hoyer gets more reps, gets more comfortable, and plays at home... he could have a great game.

3. I think the Browns have the most gifted left tackle and pass rusher on the field. And we have more pass rushers. After the quarterback himself, rattling the quarterback is next most important.

4. Yes, any GM would take A.J. over Josh. But if you watched both games, do you doubt that either is a fairly magnificent talent? Or that both teams feature a wide receiver who can beat just about anybody? Let's see as the season goes on if it seems silly to compare them.

oh wow. haha how pathetic are these bengals fans. is this really how you spend your day?

anyways. i predicted we would win our next 3 games (before the vikings game). and my friend still has to wash and wax my car after we bet on the vikings game. i stand with my prediction of winning next 2. this game sunday is HUGE. i want to say 23-17 browns. haden should be able to contain green and the bengals dont have a run game, even if they did its not like they'd run on us anyway. sheards out but that just means mingo will get to shine the whole game. hopefully chud and turner keep up the creative play calling and i want more screens and runs from gordon. dude is too smooth. mcgahee should hopefully look a little better with a week of practice under his belt. im as pumped for this game as ive ever been. i want to be going for above .500 come our thursday night game which would should take easily vs the bills who i think we'll match up very well against.

Haden has never been able to contain Green. The browns will not be able to even come close to the points produced by the bears offense. You beat the fucking Vikings. Get real.

Haden has never been able to contain Green. The browns will not be able to even come close to the points produced by the bears offense. You beat the fucking Vikings. Get real.

you have some issues man. chill out and get a life. or atleast go to your OWN TEAMS forums if you want to spend your day talking to strangers on the internet about YOUR OWN TEAM. and we'll see come sunday. would i be surprised if the browns lost by 30? hell no. but i also dont think the bengals are unbeatable. and like i said, joe haden will be able to contain green. have a good day.

Here's why it isn't clear-cut to me:

1. Both teams have been brutal against the run. Wash it away.

Fair

2. Hoyer V. Dalton? Does anybody really know yet? Is there anything Dalton can do Hoyer can't? Would it be all that stunning if they both played well... or not? Do we think one is truly one of the greats and the other just complete garbage? Nah. Anything could happen here. Hoyer gets more reps, gets more comfortable, and plays at home... he could have a great game.

Dalton made the pro bowl his rookie year and has made the playoffs both years of his career. Hoyer is a career backup. This isn't even a discussion. Dalton>>>>>Hoyer or Weeden

3. I think the Browns have the most gifted left tackle and pass rusher on the field. And we have more pass rushers. After the quarterback himself, rattling the quarterback is next most important.

Geno Atkins is the best pass rushing DT since Warren Sapp. Johnson and Dunlap are both better than any the Browns have. I'll give you Joe Thomas. He's a stud.

4. Yes, any GM would take A.J. over Josh. But if you watched both games, do you doubt that either is a fairly magnificent talent? Or that both teams feature a wide receiver who can beat just about anybody? Let's see as the season goes on if it seems silly to compare them.

It is incredibly silly to compare them. AJ is a once in a generation talent along with megatron. Gordon is average.

It is incredibly silly to compare them. AJ is a once in a generation talent along with megatron. Gordon is average.

yep this pretty much sums you up. by no means at all is josh gordon average. dude is a freak athlete and receiver who any one who follows football knows has potential to be top 3 reciever in the NFL, like i heard many analysts and writers say these last few days. haha, josh gordon is average. go watch his tapes you clown

Hoyer looks like a cancer survivor.

Why he shaves his head, I don't know. Its not a good look for him. Maybe because of chafing?

Weeden looks and plays like a Howdy Doody puppet.

And out of the same box comes Andy Dalton as Clarabell the Cow

Campbell looks like Billy D. Williams.

Billy D. is/was a good looking dude. Who wouldn't want to be Lando Calarissian?

yep this pretty much sums you up. by no means at all is josh gordon average. dude is a freak athlete and receiver who any one who follows football knows has potential to be top 3 reciever in the NFL, like i heard many analysts and writers say these last few days. haha, josh gordon is average. go watch his tapes you clown

I've seen plenty of him. And name one analyst who puts him among the elites like Calvin, Aj, Brandon Marshall, Julio, etc. None of them do. Because they aren't delusional like you all.

Edit: plus, his dumb ass gets in trouble one more time and he's done for a year.

Haden has contained Green as well as anyone has. Note: they have played exactly 3 games against each other. Green has been in the league just 2 full years, and and Haden was suspended for one of those games. Here are the results of Greens play vs. Browns.

Game one Green 1 catch for 41 yards. This was that game winning catch where the Bengals caught the Browns defense napping. You can't count that against Haden....but against the Browns coaching staff which was asleep at the wheel

Game 2 3 catches 110 yards.

Game 3 7 catches 58 yards (this is the game Haden played

Game 4 7 catches 135 yards.

AJ Green has thrived far far more against most others than against JH.

I've seen plenty of him. And name one analyst who puts him among the elites like Calvin, Aj, Brandon Marshall, Julio, etc. None of them do. Because they aren't delusional like you all.

Edit: plus, his dumb ass gets in trouble one more time and he's done for a year.

Not Johnson or Green....but I would say his talent may show to be equal or better than Marshall and Jones. I for one have no big issue about the trade of Julio Jones. I am perfectly happy with him vs. Jones.

That trade got the Browns Gordon, Phil Taylor and Weeden.

(Weeden could still matter yet).

"Spoke with a scout friend this morning who said Josh Gordon had "Terrell Owens potential" if he had stayed clean & played with improved RG3"

"In his second year, Gordon can be a superstar in this offense if he can avoid drifting off the straight and narrow. His two-game suspension at the start of the season for testing positive for, he said, codeine, will either be a wake-up call or the beginning of the end for him. Gordon’s physical skills are elite and he is only 22 years old."

"Josh Gordon has the talent to be a top 5 WR in the NFL, he has the ability to dominate the entire league. But I know there's there been plenty of players with similar physical gifts who have squandered them at the hand of poor decisions."

Not Johnson or Green....but I would say his talent may show to be equal or better than Marshall and Jones. I for one have no big issue about the trade of Julio Jones. I am perfectly happy with him vs. Jones.

That trade got the Browns Gordon, Phil Taylor and Weeden.

(Weeden could still matter yet).

Personally I'd take Jones over those three in a heartbeat. That's why I'm so glad the Bengals passed on the falcons offer and took AJ.

"Spoke with a scout friend this morning who said Josh Gordon had "Terrell Owens potential" if he had stayed clean & played with improved RG3"

"In his second year, Gordon can be a superstar in this offense if he can avoid drifting off the straight and narrow. His two-game suspension at the start of the season for testing positive for, he said, codeine, will either be a wake-up call or the beginning of the end for him. Gordons physical skills are elite and he is only 22 years old."

"Josh Gordon has the talent to be a top 5 WR in the NFL, he has the ability to dominate the entire league. But I know there's there been plenty of players with similar physical gifts who have squandered them at the hand of poor decisions."

What's the source of those quotes, you? Lol. Plus you know he's not gonna change right? He'll get busted for pot or codeine again and be gone for a year. He's no T.O that's for damn sure.

^^ plus the guy on outside the lines on espn said yesterday that gordon right now is top 10 reciever in the nfl with potential to be top 3. you have no clue what you are talking about you uneducated biased N***** clown

The espn morning show had a guy talking about Gordon and called him Randy Moss like....I think it was Carter.....but what does he know?...lol

^^ plus the guy on outside the lines on espn said yesterday that gordon right now is top 10 reciever in the nfl with potential to be top 3. you have no clue what you are talking about you uneducated biased N***** clown

Bringing race into it while you're busy verbally fellating another black man Josh Gordan. Classic.

Personally I'd take Jones over those three in a heartbeat. That's why I'm so glad the Bengals passed on the falcons offer and took AJ.

No. Gordon alone is as good as Jones.....from the talent standpoint. His risks have nothing to do with his talent...but with his off the field issues.

Why is the Browns defense very stout now? Because of the anchor in the middle, ie. Phil Taylor. He may be as good at what he does as is Gordon or Jones at what they do. He just doesn't get the publicity because of the position.

And, again, Weeden. We just don't know.

No. Gordon alone is as good as Jones.....from the talent standpoint. His risks have nothing to do with his talent...but with his off the field issues.

Why is the Browns defense very stout now? Because of the anchor in the middle, ie. Phil Taylor. He may be as good at what he does as is Gordon or Jones at what they do. He just doesn't get the publicity because of the position.

And, again, Weeden. We just don't know.

To each his own. Personally I along with 99.9 percent of nfl viewers would take Jones over Gordan straight up. And I was speaking from the Bengals point of view, we wouldn't have use for someone like Taylor.

To each his own. Personally I along with 99.9 percent of nfl viewers would take Jones over Gordan straight up. And I was speaking from the Bengals point of view, we wouldn't have use for someone like Taylor.

Our talent is young and unproven compared to a old coaching staff that is still hunting and talent that is almost play off caliber. We have 2 young unproven QBs that have shown some flashes of potential. OC that is very good. DC as well. And a unpredictable HC. Cincy fans should be very worried and smoke tons of crack this week. I'm sippin orange pop by the pool!

Archived