THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns - Bengals Game

flyingfooldoug

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bengals-virgil-carter_crop_450x300.jpg?1

Don't spank us, daddy. We just wanted to look cool like you.

You seen the browns modern uniforms? They're the lamest in the league. Brown is an awful color for a football team. They even manage to look as not intimidating as they play. Meanwhile, the Bengals have the coolest helmets in the NFL and the uniforms are pretty sweet too. The tiger stripes at least add some flare, unlike the boring ass Browns uniforms. Oh, and nice elf logo lol.

Clevelanders brag about titles won before the Cincy franchise even existed. Why should anyone under the age of 60 care?

Funnier still, all of Clevelands past glory was made possible only by Paul Brown, the founder of the better looking, more successful, more stable, and far more moral franchise.

In fact, since '68, when competing for the same championship, Cleveland hasn't even won a lesser conference championship.

The bastard son Bengals have the coolest helmet in the league? No they really, really don't. Sorry. By the way the only reason your colors aren't orange and brown is that Paul brown was not allowed to directly copy his old team.

Good, because brown is lame as fuck. Also the color of poop so I guess its fitting as your color.

Clevelanders brag about titles won before the Cincy franchise even existed. Why should anyone under the age of 60 care?

Funnier still, all of Clevelands past glory was made possible only by Paul Brown, the founder of the better looking, more successful, more stable, and far more moral franchise.

In fact, since '68, when competing for the same championship, Cleveland hasn't even won a lesser conference championship.

This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.

,The Bengals have not a single NFL championship. Say whatever you want to try and deflect from that fact, but a cheap carbon copy will never be as good as the original.

You buck toothed Kentucky bandwagon jumpers trying to insult your parent organization is Like a corn filled turd trying to insult a sunrise.

This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.

And in the 60s, which team did you follow? I really want to know. I have followed mine since 62 and I was 6 then. Please give me the history of the buggles in the 50s and 60s. I'm curious, what were they like then?

,The Bengals have not a single NFL championship. Say whatever you want to try and deflect from that fact, but a cheap carbon copy will never be as good as the original.

You buck toothed Kentucky bandwagon jumpers trying to insult your parent organization is Like a corn filled turd trying to insult a sunrise.

Its way better now, and for the foreseeable future as well. Get used to it.

And in the 60s, which team did you follow? I really want to know. I have followed mine since 62 and I was 6 then. Please give me the history of the buggles in the 50s and 60s. I'm curious, what were they like then?

I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.

I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.

Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.

Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.

Be nice. He ain't even old enough to drink. Hell, I forgot more than he has learned

Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.

Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?

Black and Orange is different than brown and orange Retard. Your helmets are a solid color and a stripe. Congrats on the boundless creativity your designers must have. Truth be told, the browns have the shittiest unis in the league and the fans cling to history barely any of them can remember.

Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?

See you keep saying that as if I care haha. Our team is way better than yours. How about you focus on how badly you shit is gonna get rocked come sunday? Also were fine with the blackouts, thanks for asking. Every game will be sold out. I bet the browns fans are just praying to get a few of theirs blacked out this year so they don't have to watch that shitty excuse for an nfl team every sunday.

Archived