THE BROWNS BOARD

The 2014 Schedule is Set

MLD Woody

yeah, ok. so if i went to the ravens board and said you'll go 0-4 to start the season, you don't think people would be in an uproar and there wouldn't be people my flinging shit my way?

you know exactly what you're doing, so don't make yourself or us look stupid.

now go get my shinebox mother fucker.

LOL wanna come to my message board and see. Lets go. That wouldn't happen actually...the only reason it would is because a Browns fan telling someone they won't win is funny considering you don't even know how to win. When browns get on a plane losing sits next to them...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens are old, city sucks. Between Baltimore and DC two of the most shit cities in the world. I lived there, I know. This guy is miserable because he lives in a shit hole.

I feel bad for you...you went back to Ohio? fun. I mean Baltimore is a small city but lots to do. Old? uhhh not really...

LOL wanna come to my message board and see. Lets go. That wouldn't happen actually...the only reason it would is because a Browns fan telling someone they won't win is funny considering you don't even know how to win. When browns get on a plane losing sits next to them...

see you agree with me. so YOU know all you're doing is trolling.

you should be proud of yourself.

well the difference between me and you is that i wouldn't even think of going to another team's forum for any reason, especially go on a rival's, join, and post to stir up shit.

that's a classic definition of troll and being a child.

sorry if you don't like THE FACTS.

well the difference between me and you is that i wouldn't even think of going to another team's forum for any reason, especially go on a rival's, join, and post to stir up shit.

that's a classic definition of troll and being a child.

sorry if you don't like THE FACTS.

And why call yourself bag of dick"s.

A Homo?

i never got people that know they aren't wanted but won't leave.

like a drunken bum you have to toss out the bar at the end of the night. just get the fuck out already.

who cares who you are or what you've done. nobody likes you and nobody wants you here.

bug off.

This dude is a fucking Retard. BANHAMMER HIM SOMEBODY BEFORE I FIND HIS HOUSE AND RIP HIS THROAT OUT! Fuck baltimore!

He's been sent for a kiddie timeout, courtesy of Z.

He's been sent for a kiddie timeout, courtesy of Z.

Thank you Z I love you with all my heart! I was turning homicidal reading that filth that ratbird loving motherfucker was spewing on my beloved browns board. I don't care if he is even right, let me be in my irrational optimism during the offseason I'm happy goddamnit! FUCK BALTIMORE! B)

First of all you took that straight off a website because you don't even know half the players on this list. I mean remember the whole league overvalues half the Ravens players because they respect how great Ozzie and their front office is. You guys did that with Kruger paying him all that money. We laughed at that. just like the Colts did with Arthur Jones, Bills did with Corey Graham

Michael Oher, Ed Dickson, Jameel, Ihedigbo...we never wanted them back and we were happy to part ways with them. Owen Daniels is 5x what Dickson is, so thats a major upgrade there. Steve Smith is much better than what we had last year at WR...

The big difference will be in the offense itself with Kubiak running the show.

Yes, I did research on who the Ravens gained and lost in Free Agency.

Sorry, but no, you lost a lot more talent than you gained.

As for Smith....He is better than what you had last year because what you had last year was a huge gaping hole where Anquan Boldin used to be. Yes, Smith is better than a mannequin would be...Your grandmother would be better than what you had there last year. But Smith, at this point is probably closer in talent to your grandmother than to Boldin.

HAHAHA all you crazy Browns fans keep going back to the pro bowl...that means this much.....ZERO! wow you had more pro bowlers...woo! you had more pro bowlers than the broncos...are you better than them?

Until the Browns show that they can win you cannot predict they will....period.

What it means is that the Browns have talent. Anyone will tell you that having talent is better than not having it.

The key, certainly, is getting that talent to win.

The Browns in the past have had no talent, and not chance to win. I like our chances to win a lot better right now. Eventually, talent will out.

I love the second to last line.....new GM, HC, DC, OC, etc. you can pretty much say that what every year or two. The Cleveland organization turns coaches like woah.

Yes, that is all true, in the past. But perhaps this time is different. Yes, we need an organization that will do things right. Hopefully this one can.

I feel your fear that that may well be the case.

Your pro bowl assessment is flawed and kinda pathetic. If thats all you got then enjoy that.

Flawed? For position players the Browns have 6 people who made the Pro Bowl last year, the Ravens have 3. That is double the number.How is that flawed....unless you really mean that we should include the kicker. Now...that is what is pathetic.

theres nobody out there with a BRAIN that would consider calling the Browns better than the Ravens...nobody. Its asinine

The Ravens, yes, had a better record......but the Browns have the better overall talent. That QB position is a key where it seems the Ravens do have the edge. Is that one position enough to give the Ravens the overall edge? I would hope not. Last year even Jason Campbell won over Flacco and we all believe that Brian Hoyer is superior to Campbell...so it looks like maybe there is not much of an edge perhaps. Even Weeden came close.

You wish you had a QB half of Joe Flacco...

Hell, last year Jason Campbell outplayed Flacco in their head to head matchup. You want facts, here it is:

Flacco: 24 of 41 250 yards, 2 TDs 1 Int.

Campbell: 23/35 262 yard 3 TD 0 ints.

Hell, in the first game here are the stats:

Flacco: 22/33 211 yards 1 TD 0 ints

Weeden 21/33 227 yards 0 TDs 0 ints.

Congratulations, your boy maybe oh so slightly outplayed a guy we just cut. And hell, he got outplayed by another guy we just cut.

Maybe Flacco really ain't all that and a bag of chips. He had a great postseason run the year before...maybe that was it for him, if he is going to outmatched or evenly matched by the likes of Weeden and Campbell.

Here is another set of stats:

Flacco: 22/38 260 yards 0 TDs 2 Ints

Brady: 14/26 172 yards 1 TD 0 ints

And another:

Flacco 30/50 192 yards 1 TD 3 Ints

Dalton 21/36 281 yards 2 TDs 4 Ints

Flaccos 2013 stats:

362/614 3912 yards 59% comp. % 19 TDs 22 Ints

Browns 3 headed QBs: 379/681 4372 yards 55.7% 26 TDs 20 Ints.

No trolling...i'm just telling you a fact.

Predictions are not the same as facts. And these rosters aren't set.

You've effectively ruined this thread with your bullshit. Was that your goal?

I can guarantee you that there isn't a single Browns fan who gives a shit that you think their team sucks. So why insist?

The only good thing that ever came out of Baltimore was HBO's The Wire and that's just cause it was fueled with drugs, sex, and corruption (things I tend to find amusing)

Funny story: My nephew and his wife live in Baltimore, and they were back here for Easter at my sister's house.

Somewhere along the conversation I asked jokingly "You ever see Omar coming".

She stated that she resented it that the image of Baltimore as portrayed in The Wire as a drug addled corrupt community was the only thing people think of when they think of Baltimore. I said I was sorry that was the case...but that is the case.

She works in a non-profit community based organization....which likely does do a lot a good for that city, so perhaps her resentment is understandable.

Cleveland plays Carolina in Charlotte. This is why I waited until the end of last season to move here.

Are you going to be at that game for sure? I will be with my dad God willing a terrible fate and I was hoping to meet up with some Browns fans for beers before possibly. God knows it won't be hard to wrangle up all 20 of us haha.

Are you going to be at that game for sure? I will be with my dad God willing a terrible fate and I was hoping to meet up with some Browns fans for beers before possibly. God knows it won't be hard to wrangle up all 20 of us haha.

Yeah, I'll definitely be there. I only live a couple miles from the stadium, nothing will keep me from going haha.

I was surprised by the Browns Backers in Charlotte, I've met a good amount of them over the past few months. Then again, I'm surprised when I meet one other person in real life who says they like the Browns, so I could be misremembering the amount.

Yeah, I'll definitely be there. I only live a couple miles from the stadium, nothing will keep me from going haha.

I was surprised by the Browns Backers in Charlotte, I've met a good amount of them over the past few months. Then again, I'm surprised when I meet one other person in real life who says they like the Browns, so I could be misremembering the amount.

Cool man, I'll shoot you a PM when it gets closer. I went to school in Charlotte but I live up in Greensboro area now. The Gboro backer area is pretty depressing, but I know the Charlotte group meets up at that Strike City which is super nice. My older brother has season tickets too which makes the process a lot simpler.

Cool man, I'll shoot you a PM when it gets closer. I went to school in Charlotte but I live up in Greensboro area now. The Gboro backer area is pretty depressing, but I know the Charlotte group meets up at that Strike City which is super nice. My older brother has season tickets too which makes the process a lot simpler.

They've actually moved from Strike City to Kennedy's as of last year, unless there's a second "official" Browns Backers group in the area too. I was pretty drunk when I was there and the guy kept trying to sell me on shirts and raffle tickets and all I remember is that he said "official" way too many times.

Either way, yeah hit me up when it gets closer to the date. We'll figure something out.

I expect this is probably a Zombo Classic name alteration.

or Tim Couch in disguise.

not accusing anyone...but TCPO you definitely coulda fielded the responses as well as B o' D's...take it as a compliment if nothing else.

i was waiting to engage later in case one of our own was amusing themselves...which HAS happened occasionally over the years. it's been a while but i'll go on record and admit i've done it before. in fact i've done it w at LEAST three alternative personas back in my TBB early days.

(anyone remember the Freddy Mercury avatar that used to make every other post about Kellen Winslow the god?? um yeah. i'm gonna keep some others close to the vest in case of a lil celebrity resurrection some day. but let's just say i used to have a ton of free time between trimming some crops and kept myself thoroughly entertained. i'm no lumberg, but i always kinda thought he was one of our own...never did find out for sure. and for the old, old members...i had absolutely nothing to do w that Browns mascot suit wearing kid in the hospital that died. just sayin. was not me or anyone i know of. fer realz.)

anyway...Walter! what the hell?? this was your time to shine Man! your big moment!

you let me down. c'mon...you gotta handle that fucking light work better than that Brah!! SHEIIIIT!

i say this because once upon a time i proudly took on the role of a Browns Board gatekeeper, represented for several years after i became a regular here. and that was after almost a solid year of lurking followed by about 6 months of just kinda easing myself in, back during the peak of the ghoulie erroc days when there were some epic desertdawg/shepwrite conflicts. hell i even hazed our own members for quite a while. Mike H may remember haha. that shit was fun back then. superfansince86 lol...good memories. Gip, you came late, i think you got lucky. although for a while occasionally when i read one of your 17 thousand quote posts the fingers sometimes got pretty itchy...i just let it ride and ur one of the regular crew now and a main contributor here. i honestly look forward to one day clinking glasses with you and seeing for myself in person (well...i'll just save that moment for when that time finally arrives lol)

but WALTER! wth?!

i head out to handle some shit and come home to check to see what happened since i left and i saw you were making decent ground but then...disappeared! what happened?? see i'm retired now, those days are behind me. nowadays i'm countin on guys like you to keep TBB rep in high esteem.

we can't be fallin for that typical flame baiter "haha you're funny i like this" reverse psychology nonsense, you gotta pull out that claw hammer and throw it again!! fuck his "i like sophisticated debate, make logical arguments" bullshit to try to avoid us breaking a bottle of "who gives a fuck" over his head, SHOOT ANOTHER HARPOON IN HIS NECK FAT AND KNUCKLE DRAG THAT MOTHERFUCKER INTO THE TAR PITS!! SHOW THESE FUCKS THEY CAN'T JUST COME ON THIS BOARD AND HAVE THEIR WAY UNTIL THEY FINALLY GET POLICED!! we hafta run em off BEFORE the mods step in. it's pride. TBB pride.

but these Bag o' Fag types aren't gonna just run away from verbal backyard hardcore wrestling and profanity...we hafta seriously mental joust w em. can't use generic unspecific blanket statements you could net anybody with...if we're gonna engage we hafta at least attempt to out-think em. and DEFINITELY don't get sucked into playing his game like Gipper did (haha lmao Gip he had ya out there talkin to yourself for like half a page for hours after he was gone and banned haha classic...but maybe you're just a gotta-get-the-last-word-or-u-don't-sleep-well kinda guy).

these pieces of rival shite are called trolls because they drag [flaming] bait through threads like fisherman trolling for fish...waiting for a bite then they set the hook on ya. and good ones can keep unsuspecting peeps busy for hours devoting tons of their time making well thought out replies containing hundreds (or more) of words to their little snickery half-assed quick little 20 word response that took them 10 seconds to type. sure, they may spend a few mins setting the trap, but once they got you hooked that's the ultimate prize to them, to make you chase your tail endlessly. chaos.

we're above needing to justify LET ALONE DEFEND OURSELVES TO ANY RIVAL POSTER that comes on our board. they want our attention. they crave to be read and heard and REPLIED TO.

don't feed em, they're not fucking worthy. just kick em in the face so hard they get stunned and then put em beneath you. make them seem so insignificant that you make em wonder if you are even seeing their replies anymore cuz you have them on ignore.

ok WW. you got this. i'm countin on ya Homey.

i was waiting to engage later in case one of our own was amusing themselves...which HAS happened occasionally over the years. it's been a while but i'll go on record and admit i've done it berfore. in fact i've done it w at LEAST three alternative personas back in my TBB early days.

(anyone remember the Freddy Mercury avatar that used to make every other post about Kellen Winslow the god?? um yeah. i'm gonna keep some others close to the vest in case of a lil celebrity resurrection some day. but let's just say i used to have a ton of free time between trimming some crops and kept myself thoroughly entertained. i'm no lumberg, but i always kinda thought he was one of our own...never did find out for sure. and for the old, old members...i had absolutely nothing to do w that Browns mascot suit wearing kid in the hospital that died. just sayin. was not me or anyone i know of. fer realz.)

You were the Winslow douche? LOL

BTW, Lumberg is just a real guy, and the kid that "died" ... no idea, that was weird, maybe he was trying to scam some of the board members out of simpathy money.

don't feed em, they're not fucking worthy. just kick em in the face so hard they get stunned and then put em beneath you. make them seem so insignificant that you make em wonder if you are even seeing their replies anymore cuz you have them on ignore.

That's how I've always handled trolls. Smash them in the face as soon as they walk in the door. Even if they say "I'm not a troll, I just want a good game with no injuries" ... smash them in the fucking face.

I have to ban them if they are too disruptive or posting 30 times a day like Bog O Dicks was but I would much rather you guys humiliate them before I ban them.

Every once in a while a troll shows he can take a punch and really just wants to talk football ... then we give them a funny name and keep them around as a mascot.

Zombo

or Tim Couch in disguise.

not accusing anyone...but TCPO you definitely coulda fielded the responses as well as B o' D's...take it as a compliment if nothing else.

i was waiting to engage later in case one of our own was amusing themselves...which HAS happened occasionally over the years. it's been a while but i'll go on record and admit i've done it berfore. in fact i've done it w at LEAST three alternative personas back in my TBB early days.

anyway...Walter! what the hell?? this was your time to shine Man! your big moment!

you let me down. c'mon...you gotta handle that fucking light work better than that Brah!! SHEIIIIT!

i say this because once upon a time i proudly took on the role of a Browns Board gatekeeper, represented for several years after i became a regular here. and that was after almost a solid year of lurking followed by about 6 months of just kinda easing myself in, back during the peak of the ghoulie erroc days when there were some epic desertdawg/shepwrite conflicts. hell i even hazed our own members for quite a while. Mike H may remember haha. that shit was fun back then. superfansince86 lol...good memories. Gip, you came late, i think you got lucky. although for a while occasionally when i read one of your 17 thousand quote posts the fingers sometimes got pretty itchy...i just let it ride and ur one of the regular crew now and a main contributor here. i honestly look forward to one day clinking glasses with you and seeing for myself in person (well...i'll just save that moment for when that time finally arrives lol)

but WALTER! wth?!

i head out to handle some shit and come home to check to see what happened since i left and i saw you were making decent ground but then...disappeared! what happened?? see i'm retired now, those days are behind me. nowadays i'm countin on guys like you to keep TBB rep in high esteem.

we can't be fallin for that typical flame baiter "haha you're funny i like this" reverse psychology nonsense, you gotta pull out that claw hammer and throw it again!! fuck his "i like sophisticated debate, make logical arguments" bullshit to try to avoid us breaking a bottle of "who gives a fuck" over his head, SHOOT ANOTHER HARPOON IN HIS NECK FAT AND KNUCKLE DRAG THAT MOTHERFUCKER INTO THE TAR PITS!! SHOW THESE FUCKS THEY CAN'T JUST COME ON THIS BOARD AND HAVE THEIR WAY UNTIL THEY FINALLY GET POLICED!! we hafta run em off BEFORE the mods step in. it's pride. TBB pride.

but these Bag o' Fag types aren't gonna just run away from verbal backyard hardcore wrestling and profanity...we hafta seriously mental joust w em. can't use generic unspecific blanket statements you could net anybody with...if we're gonna engage we hafta at least attempt to out-think em. and DEFINITELY don't get sucked into playing his game like Gipper did (haha lmao Gip he had ya out there talkin to yourself for like half a page for hours after he was gone and banned haha classic...but maybe you're just a gotta-get-the-last-word-or-u-don't-sleep-well kinda guy).

these pieces of rival shite are called trolls because they drag [flaming] bait through threads like fisherman trolling for fish...waiting for a bite then they set the hook on ya. and good ones can keep unsuspecting peeps busy for hours devoting tons of their time making well thought out replies containing hundreds (or more) of words to their little snickery half-assed quick little 20 word response that took them 10 seconds to type. sure, they may spend a few mins setting the trap, but once they got you hooked that's the ultimate prize to them, to make you chase your tail endlessly. chaos.

we're above needing to justify LET ALONE DEFEND OURSELVES TO ANY RIVAL POSTER that comes on our board. they want our attention. they crave to be read and heard and REPLIED TO.

ok WW. you got this. i'm countin on ya Homey.

To be honest, I have read exactly nothing from this character you guys are talking about. There's such little going on right now, I only come in here and check to see if anyone's responded to what I've said lately.

I'm assuming this guys doichebaggery is on an entirely different level, if people are believing him to be me.

I'm going to go back and read all of this.

You were the Winslow douche? LOL

BTW, Lumberg is just a real guy, and the kid that "died" ... no idea, that was weird, maybe he was trying to scam some of the board members out of simpathy money.

That's how I've always handled trolls. Smash them in the face as soon as they walk in the door. Even if they say "I'm not a troll, I just want a good game with no injuries" ... smash them in the fucking face.

I have to ban them if they are too disruptive or posting 30 times a day like Bog O Dicks was but I would much rather you guys humiliate them before I ban them.

Every once in a while a troll shows he can take a punch and really just wants to talk football ... then we give them a funny name and keep them around as a mascot.

Zombo

yeah the K2 experiment was fun for me but didn't push enough buttons. i was relying on homophobes and rednecks but none would dig in. everyone was actually pretty tolerant and just ignored him. i've had much more success simply posting as fringo and being annoying...kinda just comes naturally late night anyway.

happy to see that my mentaity here toward TBB trolls falls in line with the brass. if i fail to recruit more gatekeepers for 2014 i may have to strap up the impenetrable helmet of relentless disrespect and get back to work on em...it still fits. hey you don't acquire a mere 23 rep points here after 6 or 7 years by making best friends all day.

;

I really can't take this assessment serious. 10 wins?! ' a stretch. The Browns need to learn how to win its not easy they haven't done that in a while...you wouldn't know what it takes to win. Indy and NO those are 2 losses. and many more. They will most likely start the year 0-3 and the finish 0-4 that's 7 losses right there...

I can't stand fucking people like you. If I was anywhere near you I'd slap the Fuckin eyebrows off your face cunt.

You sit there and claim that your not trolling, but continue to say the same BS in every post. You will be 0-3 to start and you will be 0-4 the last 4 games, but your not here to troll huh.....

And then you make comments to other posters here saying shit like, "anyone who doesn't know what winning looks or feels like can't comment to me, Goodbye." or, "you wouldn't know what it takes to win"

Your a pathetic loser, you have no clue who your talking to up in here, or anything about them but your sure as shit dumb enough to make ignorant statement like the ones above. You almost come off as YOUR the guy out there scoring TD's for the rat birds LMFAO. YOUR A DOUCHEBAG :)

RANT OVER FUCKFACE

Now if you would have came out of the gates with this post right here, I think we could all have respected your opinion.

Ok, fair points, but actually the Ravens have improved...Bengals not so much. Ravens have added a WR, OL and TE depth not to mention a handful of injured players from last year.

But fine...lets break it down like you said...

125]Sept. 7 at Pittsburgh Steelers - starting the season on the road is tough enough, but even tougher at Pittsburgh against division rival.

Sept. 14 New Orleans Saints - Clevelands weak secondary outside of Haden after a bruising game against Pittsburgh will mount trouble. Whitner has been destroyed by Brees in multiple games

Sept. 21 Baltimore Ravens - This game will be close as most AFC North division games are, but the Ravens are 11-0 in Septembe games under Harbs and Flacco and 11-1 against the Browns. Look for the Ravens to win this game surely off the fact that they have an impeccable record against rookie or first year starting QBs

Sept. 28 BYE

Oct. 5 at Tennessee Titans - This is a game that I think the Browns will and should win. Ten has no QB and their offense just lacks talent all around. While their defense is tough, I like the Browns defense much more in this contest.

Oct. 12 Pittsburgh Steelers - I think this is the win the Browns fans were hoping for and I see it happening. I think this early tilt will have the Browns feeling good after a horrid start but a flury of easy games in the middle of the season.

Oct. 19 at Jacksonville Jaguars - a win...I mean its in Jacksonville, but still thats no home field advantage and the Browns are just better all around.

Oct. 26 Oakland Raiders - Yeah, if this were a trip out to Oakland maybe the Browns wouldn't be up for it...but a home game yeah, Browns win easily.

Nov. 2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - This on paper based off last years debacle looks like a win especially at home, but I think TB is much improved under Lovie Smith and they have the chance to be last years Chiefs I see this as a home loss for the Browns.

Nov. 6 at Cincinnati Bengals - This is a for sure loss...short week Thursday game in Cincy is gonna be rough and while the travel to Cincy is no big deal from Cleveland, most road teams don't fare well in Thursday nights (I hate Thursday night games...stupid NFL)

Nov. 16 Houston Texans - This is an interesting game because I believe the Texans are WAY better than their record suggested last year. They had no QB and to this point they also have no QB...so until then I am not sure how to chalk this game up, but since its at home...I'll give it to the Browns.

Nov. 23 at Atlanta Falcons - This is a loss...Falcons will be much better and potentially not as injury-rittled. Matt Ryan and co. don't lose often on home turf. Tough battle, but loss for the Browns.

Nov. 30 at Buffalo Bills - Homecoming will be nice for Pettine, but its barely a homecoming in that he was only there for 1 season. Browns will struggle in Buffalo as their defense will wanna show up against their former boss. I think the Bills win at home.

Dec. 7 Indianapolis Colts - This is a loss....yes, the browns will most likely be up for this game and this looks like a game late in the season that the Browns could win, but I think Luck and co. are just too much to handle and TRICH will have a nice day in his return.

Dec. 14 Cincinnati Bengals - late season losses are in the Bengals blood. While they are the defending champs of the division they've never won the division back to back nor have they consistently been a winner...they will lose a big late season game. Browns win.

Dec. 21 at Carolina Panthers - I think Carolina will go backwards this year...their losses offensively and a few defensively will hurt them. They were a surprise last year, but I think they take a step back this year. There loss of Steve Smith will hurt big time. I think being at Carolina though is a loss because Carolina will mathematically still have a chance.

Dec. 28 at Baltimore Ravens - Ravens seldom lose December games at home and the Browns usually quit by the second half during games in Baltimore....theres not much to say here as this should be a cake walk for Baltimore late in the season.

Ok, I have them going 6-10. I think that is fair and honest. If you want to see my assessments of each game please let me know where I am wrong...I have no problem with some critics. But I just don't see it...this is still a 6-7 win team and when you haven't learned how to win I cannot suggest you just will understand now.

Archived