THE BROWNS BOARD

BronBron IS back

Finally, a heartfelt letter to to those few REAL basketball fans in South Florida. Now you can feel our pain- in a small way. Suppose Le Bron was born in West Palm, played for the Heat for a few years, and then said on National TV- I'm taking my talents to Cleveland to play with my pals. Then maybe, you'd understand.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, a heartfelt letter to to those few REAL basketball fans in South Florida. Now you can feel our pain- in a small way. Suppose Le Bron was born is West Palm, played for the Heat for a few years, and then said on National TV- I'm taking my talents to Cleveland to play with my pals. Then maybe, you'd understand.

ESPN got those two Heat's fans reaction. That is the entirety of their hardcore fanbase.

Done.

He got booed at an Ohio State Wisconsin game at the 'Shoe. He knew damn well how Ohio folks felt about him bolting for Miami.

BSPN reporting Wiggins is not in the conversation for Love.

But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

Like I said earlier, the only way the Wolves take the current deal as offered is if someone within the Cavs organization has kidnapped Saunder's family. Y'all might have more draft picks next year than Golden State, but you can't top their offer of talent (if Wiggins isn't involved of course) and cap relief.

If the Wolves don't demand Wiggins they are out of their fucking minds. They've already proven they are willing to wait and create a bidding war with yet another participant. After seeing the Celtics gain countless draft picks last year for two beyond their prime players, why the hell would the Wolves trade away a top ten player in his prime for anything less? More importantly, why would the give a sweetheart deal to the team who just won the lottery, both in the draft and free agency?

However, if y'all give up Waiters, Bennett, Thompson, all your first rounders this year (ones top ten protected, another is 1-5 and 10-15 (I believe) protected and the other can be switched depending on the final standings, plus your 2017 pick? I'd have to look very hard at that if I'm the Wolves. Of course it depends on how they view next year's draft. While that would be a decent to legit deal, they still don't get the cap relief of ridding themselves of Martin's albatross of a contract like they would from Golden State or potentially the Celtics. While future assets are nice, future cap relief is just as, if not more so, sweet. I'll admit I don't know if y'all have any talent over seas that could be added as a sweetener but Saunder's still holds the upper hand.

Y'all are going to have to blow him away in order to pry his ace in the hole from him.

I'd rather they not sell the farm for Love especially since he's a free agent after this season. Wiggins could be the heir to Lebron after he's done and Waiters is the muscle we need a guy like him. Lebron is going to make all these guys better, we already have the East locked down no need to sell out the future for a short term big 3. I hope Melo signs with the Heat and we see a Cavs vs Heat 2015 eastern conference finals.

Hearing news about all these former Heat guys might sign here, Ray Allen maybe,Birdman yes.. but let's not overdue it I hated the Heat not trying to turn the Cavs into the Heat reincarnated.

I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

I really hope the Cavs hang on to Wiggins...We can get Love in FA next year.. There's no reason to lose your mind over this...

I hope not either they reported that the Cavs told Wiggins he won't be traded but you never know. I'm starting to lean on not trading for him at all because I want to hang on to Dion and Thompson too and see how much better they get now that Lebron is here.

I hope not either they reported that the Cavs told Wiggins he won't be traded but you never know. I'm starting to lean on not trading for him at all because I want to hang on to Dion and Thompson too and see how much better they get now that Lebron is here.

Yeah the idea of a Front court with Wiggins And Bron is very tempting..As much as I like Varejao, Id rather see a bigger center on the team...I hope they really address that next year.

Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

I was half serious when I posted my original comment... half imagining LJ inviting JM to stay at his house.

While it would not hurt our timetable to wait a year for Love, with other teams looking to trade for Love I'm not sure the Cav's can sit back. And that will make KL more "expensive". OK City is one that is reportedly in the hunt.

OKC is in the hunt? I know Westbrook and Love are friends but unless the Wolves absolutely love Perkins and Collison and Love is willing to sign for around 10-12 mil a year, he isn't coming here.

The only legit deal that would work in this scenario would be to add Ibaka and I'd rather fuck a bag full of broken glass then trade him.

Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.

It all depends if Love is winning to sign an extension or not. Sure OKC can offer a lot- too much IMHO to get Love. No reason he can't play out his contract, and head wherever he wants to.

whatever happens we gotta keep wiggins......lebron's protege.

Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

Yea I don't understand this fucking non sense of trading Wiggins. The kid is going to be a star.

I know they need a big man and want to pursue love but maybe Bennett can pan out.

Wiggins is too fucking good and 5 years younger than love.

AND

we haven't even seen what he (wiggins) can be with the likes of james playing with him.

let love play out his contract in MINN, let's see who the team (lebron) thinks are the keepers are, then if anything sign love next year in FA with a better idea of what the cavs can be.

AND

we haven't even seen what he (wiggins) can be with the likes of james playing with him.

let love play out his contract in MINN, let's see who the team (lebron) thinks are the keepers are, then if anything sign love next year in FA with a better idea of what the cavs can be.

This is totally where I'm at on Wiggins,LeBron..And the rest of whomever sticks..I find Joe Harris intriguing...This could be very fun to watch unfold...It looks as though good days are comming for Cleveland Pro Sports as a whole..But as always..I have guarded optimism.. Just glad the parties that be,patched up theyre differences

And are ready to "Get Busy"

I got so much shit from my wife (mind you she is from cali) on how us Cleveland fans as pathetic because of our reaction on the" Decision" and now we are are in love again. I told her to shut the fuck up which lead into a big fight. LOL. Cali fans of any sport can eat shit. At least she hates the Lakers as she considers Kobe a rapist still.

I got so much shit from my wife (mind you she is from cali) on how us Cleveland fans as pathetic because of our reaction on the" Decision" and now we are are in love again. I told her to shut the fuck up which lead into a big fight. LOL. Cali fans of any sport can eat shit. At least she hates the Lakers as she considers Kobe a rapist still.

Way to stand your ground, she obviously does not understand the North East Ohio pride.

I would give up wiggins for love. Love is a proven talent, one of the best big men in the league and 25 years young. You dont know how wiggins will pan out in the NBA. I rather have Love right now because there is no elite big man presence on the Cavs. Love is a bigger need now. I saw grab him.

I would give up wiggins for love. Love is a proven talent, one of the best big men in the league and 25 years young. You dont know how wiggins will pan out in the NBA. I rather have Love right now because there is no elite big man presence on the Cavs. Love is a bigger need now. I saw grab him.

so keep wiggins and sign gasol. more #'s and more playoff experience.

so keep wiggins and sign gasol. more #'s and more playoff experience.

Pau Gasol signed with the Bulls today, and that front court is going to be dangerous. Thats one reason we need another talented big now.

Damnit Tour you just ruined my morning.

I have that effect on many here... I'll add your name to the official list.

Evidently it's to get a larger max after the new TV deal.

That's the official line, but it also makes Lebron our de facto GM in two years. David Blatt had better be nice to him...

Archived