THE BROWNS BOARD

BronBron IS back

He had to come back b.c those little dirt bags would just keep blaming LeBron if he went anywhere else.

STFU.

not everyone hated the kid/guy. if it weren't for the 'decision' i think it would have went a lot smoother than what it did.

but pleez, STFU.

why you spewing shit when you should be whooping it up?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:

Has any NBA team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster? The Cavs have that right now: LeBron, Kyrie, Bennett, Wiggins.

Hell: has any NFL team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster?

Actually, yes.

The Lakers did back when they had Magic, Kareem, Worthy and Thompson? I saw one of ESPNStatsAndInfo's tweets about it earlier.

Fun fact: That team won the title.

There will be many Lebron jersey burnings in Miami, hell maybe riots....

maybe some of the illegals will get back on a boat and go back to where ever it is they came from............

let the sharks thin out the herd.

Gee was just moved to New Orleans.

I didn't realize he was still on the team.

Hopefully we have gotten rid of everyone that has slept with Lebron's Mom.

Zombo

It sucks that 2015 first round draft pick y'all have from the Heat is top 10 protected.

Could you imagine getting LeBron back from the Heat then the next year getting, yet another, #1 overall draft pick from them after they inevitably crash and burn?

It sucks that 2015 first round draft pick y'all have from the Heat is top 10 protected.

Could you imagine getting LeBron back from the Heat then the next year getting, yet another, #1 overall draft pick from them after they inevitably crash and burn?

that would be twisting the knife a little too much.

but then again, fuck 'em.

Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.

Its gonna take a lot. Dion, Bennet and a few picks. I wanted to see what Bennet could do this year. Hell we may have a Kevin Love in him. We need a true Center though, and neither are that.

Lebron is saying all the right things...

Including he's going to adopt JM...

Actually I had already been thinking this would be a good stabilizing influence on JM's off-field activities. The King is a very mature young man that can give some really good "older brother" advice. Hell JM already bought in to getting the same agent and the same marketing agency. He's one of the few people out there that JM will listen to.

The King has returned. I'm so happy about this... I'm touched. Basketball/Football : It's more than a game

I'm fucking pumped guys.

I was just as hurt and angry as every other Cleveland sports fan after "The Decision", but he has more than made up for that mess with the classy manner in which "King James" chose to return to Cleveland.

That letter was awesome. Let forgiveness reign supreme folks, the king is back.

GO BROWNS GO CAVS MUTHAFUCKAS!

It doesnt matter to me if he does or not! However i think the chances are very good he does now! wade is old washed up heats bench is horrible and i dont see them being able to get any free agent. Rockets and Suns i just cant see i thinl lebron knows the road to finals in the west is much harder.

I say 70 percent chance he is coming back to the cavs i think the only stumbling block is can both him gilbert admit they both made mistakes!

Done.

He should be villified if he screws us again. In that case he should have known not to screw with our emotions after what hes already done, and eliminated us from consideration earlier in the process.

He got booed at an Ohio State Wisconsin game at the 'Shoe. He knew damn well how Ohio folks felt about him bolting for Miami.

No deal with wiggins. If that's what Lebron is demanding, that we trade for Love which means Wiggins goes...than he should stay in Miami. Kevin Love will be a FA after next year. This upcoming year could be a great audition for Wiggins being able to play with Lebron and Kyrie.....chances are we may very well get Kevin Love the following year. If we were to trade for Love and Lebron ends up deciding to stay in Miami or go elsewhere...that would shitcan the Cavs for 10 years. Keep Wiggins at all costs cause he's our future in case wishy wash decides he's not coming back afterall. He should be plenty pleased to play with Kyrie and Wiggins this year with the almost sure deal we'd get Love the next year. If Lebrons smart he just comes here and coasts for one year letting Kyrie and Wiggins carry the team, probably still make a decent playoff run...but then the following year with Love begins a reign of basketball akin to the 90's bulls. Lebron, Kyrie, Wiggins, Love....hopefully some other big center prototype at some point, it would be a team that Lebron could win championships with till he's in his late 30's. Look at what Kobe's doing and he was the only guy on that team since Shaq left. He'd have played into his 40's if he was on the spurs.

BSPN reporting Wiggins is not in the conversation for Love.

Mark it. We are getting Kevin Love.

But when? The Cavs are in the driver's seat. The TWs can take a sub-market deal for Love now, or get squat for him next year when he opts out.

Archived