THE BROWNS BOARD

BronBron IS back

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty pumped about his return to the cavaliers. If they hit on those draft picks next year they are going to be ridiculous. Gonna be fun to watch. He would have never left if ferry and gilbert did their damn job the first go round. Looks like cavaliers will be grabbing a few titles after all.

as an outsider i think he has to go back to Cleveland and the Cavs need to re-brand.

if he stays in Miami, i think people still see the man in black. the guy who chose the easy way and ordered an umbrella in his drink.

if he goes someone else he just looks like a rice cake who views representation as nothing more than what color his laundry is.

but if he goes back to Cleveland...

hes the mature grown man who's learned from his youth. who wants to roll up his sleeves and help lift those around him. who wants the challenge and the responsibility of being... yea, i'll say it, a king.

He publicly orders the Cavs to change the home jerseys, taking off the word Cavaliers and replacing it with the word Cleveland so it is clear who he plays every single game for.

I can't see any other way, but I'm just a guy on the internet...

congrats, Cleveland!

I'm pretty sure Blatt is already the luckiest rookie head coach in NBA history.

Lol, I can't find the link to it but I read where a reporter had ask Blatt after he got hired if there was a contingency plan in place on the chance LeBron comes back...

He smiled and replied "Build a bigger Trophy case"

Now the important part: the actual basketball. Do the Cavs have the talent to be top contenders in the East:

Here is their current roster:

Point Guards: Kyrie Irving

Shooting Guards: Andrew Wiggins, Dion Waiters, Carrick Felix, Joe Harris, CJ Miles, MatthewDelladova

Small Forwards: LeBron James, Anthony Bennett, Luol Deng, Alonzo Gee

Power Forwards: Tristan Thompson

Centers: Anderson Varajao

They are going to still have to do some retooling. All but three of their players play just those two positions. Can any of those SGs play PG? (Dion a little)

Could LeBron move to PF (he certainly can play there) allowing Deng or Bennett to man the SF spot?

They got rid of Jack and Zeller, their backup PG and C. They need to get replacements.

What moves should they make? If they got Love, where would he play?

Now the important part: the actual basketball. Do the Cavs have the talent to be top contenders in the East:

Point Guards: Kyrie Irving

Shooting Guards: Andrew Wiggins, Dion Waiters, Carrick Felix, Joe Harris, CJ Miles, MatthewDelladova

Small Forwards: LeBron James, Anthony Bennett, Luol Deng, Alonzo Gee

Power Forwards: Tristan Thompson

They are going to still have to do some retooling. All but three of their players play just those two positions. Can any of those SGs play PG? (Dion a little)

Could LeBron move to PF (he certainly can play there) allowing Deng or Bennett to man the SF spot?

They got rid of Jack and Zeller, their backup PG and C. They need to get replacements.

What moves should they make? If they got Love, where would he play?

Gip, the Cavs are putting a trade attempt together for Kevin Love. dion waiter, Bennett and a first. Adding the Stretch PF/C we will be fun to watch.

Actually, I hear that Chris Broussard is reporting the Cavs are offering Waiters, Bennett and a draft pick to Minnesota for Love....but not Wiggins.

That would work for me.

Celtics are also making an offer for Love....but last time I looked, the Celtics don't have LeBron for Love to play with.

Point Guards: Kyrie Irving, Matthew Dellavadova

Shooting Guards: Andrew Wiggins, Dion Waiters, Carrick Felix, Joe Harris,

Small Forwards: LeBron James,

Power Forwards: Tristan Thompson, Anthony Bennett

This is closer to what it looks like, IMO.

Delly is PG, and Bennett mostly played stretch 4 last year.

Rumors are that Ray Allen is going to sign, as well as Mike Miller and maybe Anthony Tolliver. We will see. The next few weeks are going to be interesting.

Gip, the Cavs are putting a trade attempt together for Kevin Love. dion waiter, Bennett and a first. Adding the Stretch PF/C we will be fun to watch.

If Saunders takes that trade, his family has been kidnapped by someone within the Cavs organization and he lacks a particular set of skills to get them back.

Wow. Craziest offseasons for Cleveland pro sports ever...

I'm ready to forgive and forget. But then again I'm not into basketball nearly as much as football.

Yeh- me too. Sucked bad when he left- but it's nice to have a guy on your team that's going to be in consideration of GOAT.

Oh, from Le Bron's \ SI website. Classy http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:

Has any NBA team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster? The Cavs have that right now: LeBron, Kyrie, Bennett, Wiggins.

Hell: has any NFL team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster?

Trivia question that I don't know the answer to:

Has any NBA team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster? The Cavs have that right now: LeBron, Kyrie, Bennett, Wiggins.

Hell: has any NFL team ever had 4 #1 overall draft picks on its roster?

No. First time. Don't have the link, but read about it yesterday.

Archived