THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh look it's the Cleveland Browns forum.

NEPatriots

Browns coming to the play offs this year. I saw it with the Force.

Unless Art cursed you for peeing on his grave.

Then you're in trouble..

Manziel and Gordon are gonna' be a sick combo I think.

Unless it turns into Tebowmania. Then that will be bad.

Someone should make their future 2014 highlight reel to this:

Good luck this season until you play us!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not trolling? OP assumes JFF will start and Gordon will play...and if that Cypress Hill HFTB video isn't flame bait...

but i'm ok w all of it. even lumping our fanbase into a potential punishment-curse due to that one individual pissing on the walking path BESIDE Art Model's gravestone.

How many years has Tom Brady got left?

More than the total number of winning seasons our franchise has had in the last 15 years. I'd take Brady right now for Manziel, Hoyer, Thigpen, Shaw, and Dowall "let's get it done" Loggains.

I

heard mallet looks like an aaron rodgers waiting to take over and is sharp like a razor in TC.

i wanted us to trAde for the kid but everyone here blasted me for it.

we'll see.

You and every other Patriot fan. A lot of people were wishfully thinking we were going to get a 1st for him rofl.

Brady probably has a few more years than Manning, my guess, but either, really. Manning probably makes the better coach in terms of technique, and maybe GM.

Agree... I don't see PM's arm lasting much longer. Watching the ducks he threw last year was painfull. Damned if most were not completed, but gile will only get you so far.

3 or 4.

Seems about right... which makes me think Mallet will not be around to take over.

So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.

Ya think?

Not trolling. You guys are too used to abuse!

I like the Browns. I quiet route for you to do well. I don't get emotional about it or anything, but if I were to see the Browns at the top of their division near seasons end, I'd give my monitor a single knowing nod, as if to say: "That'll do, Cleveland. That'll do."

200.gif

... but if I were to see the Browns at the top of their division near seasons end, I'd give my monitor a single knowing nod, as if to say: "That'll do, Cleveland. That'll do."

So now we're pigs?

... and then they made a football out of Babe...

So who wants Johnny? The media is trying to create a quarterback controversy in Cleveland big time. They want Manziel to start bad.

Hoyer= Trained by Brady, Local Kid

Manziel= Heisman winner, Media, TMZ darling

Who's getting the hype? BTW- it's a strange thing getting the lead on the 6 PM Sports Center- about the Browns. This will pass, RG III is now second fiddle.

From what I can tell, the pro-Manziel hype seems to be coming largely from outside Cleveland, whereas the pro-Hoyer hype is coming from the locals. Now, that could be either because Hoyer's the home town hero, and Manziel is the national darling, or it could be because the local media who are at practise all day every day see Hoyer being ahead of Manziel. There's too much puff on both sides to really determine which is which.

I'd always trust local over national. ESPN and NFL Network are TMZ for guys.

That's funny that the locals are pro-Hoyer because Deon Sanders was telling the world that Cleveland fans would start chanting for Johnny after Hoyer's first incomplete pass.

That's funny that the locals are pro-Hoyer because Deon Sanders was telling the world that Cleveland fans would start chanting for Johnny after Hoyer's first incomplete pass.

i think most of us want manziel to succeed BUT after 11 failed relationships with starting QBs we are a little skeptical. a lot of us are grasping on to the hopes that hoyer will be the guy we saw in those 2 games last year that he started and won. the coaching staff makes no bones about the fact that whoever is better will start. right now that's looking like hoyer, which is giving all the pro-manziel fans a shitfit because they believe that he should be the starter no matter what.

but most of those people are the ones that just joined the browns fan base because of manziel anyways so if he were to shit the bed they'd be gone along with him and we'd be once again searching for a franchise starter.

From another thread I read that is now closed, "I keep a second fridge in the house because one isn't enough". The ideal situation is for depth. Browns haven't had one good QB let alone depth at the position. Relying on Hoyer alone, with such a little sample size of his performance and coming back from a major injury, is just stupid to run with him alone. My take on it is that they drafted JM looking for a win-win situation. That being a combo of great starter and great backup, whether it means Hoyer gives us some wins until JM is ready to take over a la Aaron Rodgers, or JM starts and Hoyer is our tried-and-true backup.

Beating a dead horse...but finally the season is upon us!

1st? No... but won't take much to get the Clevelnad branch of the fanclub revved up...

Beating a dead horse...but finally the season is upon us!

It is what we do best...

Why? He already is.

Outplaying? Well that's different... But possible. Neither one of those guys had a resume close to johnny at 21.

Manning had an SEC championship at 21. Johnny have one of those?

Then at 22 he was the first overall draft in the NFL. We already know Johnny isnt doing that either.

Manning then took every snap as a starter at 22, I'd love to see Johnny win the job outright and take every snap.

But Manning's resume was pretty "close" to Johnny's.

Zombo

Archived