THE BROWNS BOARD

Video of the actual Ray Rice knock out punch

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes the charges most certainly will stick. Dude this is old news. Men have been put away for decades now without the testimony of the wife. IF the prosecutors have witness's that say the only thing that "slipped" was a stiff jab followed by a right cross, dude's gettin put away. And please be assured that if any normal dude gave his wife or g/f a Robin Givens left and had the whole thing caught on an elevator cam, wouldn't mean fuck if the woman pressed charges or not. If you have a wife or g/f who's willing to take a lead right infront of a security camera and agree to not cooperate with police, feel free to test your hypothesis that they won't charge you on just the video evidence. They most certainly will and your ass will be in jail before mind has fully wrapped itself around it's new realities. Even if Rice's fiancée said "I hit him first", they would have to see some kind of massive injuries on Rice to warrant that kind of retaliation. It is true if a woman attacks you with a shovel or something you can knock the bitch clean out of her socks assuming you didn't do nothing to warrant her coming at you with a shovel. But the little nip she gave him outside the elevator in no way shape or form legally justifies him willingly following her into the elevator and socking her one upside her jaw. It's all on video "brah". They've got the incident itself plus the follow up to it outside the elevator, you or me would be nailed to a cross for doing that....there's really no logical debate to the contrary here.

I'm curious do you have any solid cases about this? I've never heard of this before in cases where the victim recants and supports the accused. That seems highly unlikely to me and I'd like to know you aren't just talking out of your ass here. I'd even believe what you're saying if the victim did not testify or did not want to. But when the victim openly admits to support the accused, not wanting to press charges? That's entirely different.

Edit: Even though it was reactive I give the Ravens some credit for at least doing the right thing in the end. It probably seems like a no brainer but still, at least they aren't supporting him further.

I wonder wich team will pick him up?

I'd almost guarantee he won't play again this year, and by next season that puts him at 28 years old. Obviously not old, but very near that 30 year benchmark that is the standard nowadays. My guess is a "high class" organization (Pats, Broncos, etc) will give him a chance though.

Should we ask Jim Brown his opinion on this? I'm sure this goes on in the NFL just as it does in society just behind closed doors and not made public. Watch out where you're throwing those stones.

That was decades ago. Different times. I doubt he ever plays again in the NFL.

Bullshit- Ozzie was beloved by we Browns fans when he was here, and I understand he had to take that job & career move.

Be objective here- the Ratbird organization has defended Ray Lewis & Ray Rice. They put videos up on their website with their female fans "supporting Ray Rice." They, and this includes Ozzie, are a low-class scumbag organization born out of an inept owner (deceased).

Would Sgt. Joe Friday say well this was decades ago it was ok to beat up your women back then? Just making the point that the Browns/NFL covered it up back then just as the Ravens/NFL did now. The only thing that's changed is technology so now everything is transparent in the snap of a finger. So no we shouldn't fire everyone involved except for Goodel otherwise there wouldn't be an NFL left. And the action taken is still to preserve the almighty dollar (that JFB loves to roll) for the owners.

Archived