THE BROWNS BOARD

Squealing Steelers

gftChris

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go dig up a post were I'm trolling. I don't troll and my steelers board has a couple ravens fans, Bengal fans. I've explained a million times why I post here occasionally. Please go find a post where I'm trolling inside the internet definition.

See what absolute lack of insight this guy has? He claims he doesn't troll.....even give the "outside" definition of troll.

That lack of insight shows clearly why nothing he says can be given any credibility.

Gipper your self inflated opinion is hilarious. You once again assume that I don't research or that I'm not knowledgeable.

I never said that....in fact I say it is good that you research. It is YOU who are the one that said doing a Google search is not reliable. Your own silly words.

Underestimating people usually isn't a quality that pays dividends.

I do and have underestimated you. I underestimated how much you totally lack insight to your own behavior. Everyone else sees you as a silly little nerd of a troll....as that is what you are. If you cannot see that then you are a self deluded, pedantic weasel.

Bottom line you like to hear yourself talk I'm certain of it because you certainly like to reread what you post.

No, hell, I move on to bigger and better things. I have enough self confidence to not have to engage in such nostalgia.

Remember what people say about individuals that assume.

You mean like what you just did?

maybe my hate is misplaced being directly toward you Vag, but I just dislike people on here just trolling for the hell of it and ruining this great board. It IS GREAT, or you wouldnt keep coming back here.

So, you think he is a troll...by the "regular" definition...despite his denials and postulations?

OK, lets take a vote: Is Vagitron a Troll (use whatever defintion of that term you wish):

Yea:

Nay:

Sometimes i think he is, but other times he tries to at least come back to earth but then other days hes right back to Steeler Planet

I think the pattern goes something like:

Loss = Earth

Win = Steeler Planet (AKA Bizarro Earth)...

Loss Oct 23rd = ???

See what absolute lack of insight this guy has? He claims he doesn't troll.....even give the "outside" definition of troll.

That lack of insight shows clearly why nothing he says can be given any credibility.

I've have been telling you all this, since the assfuck started posting here. He's so fucking delusional, He doesn't know He's trolling. I told you he was a fraud from the start. Nothing will ever change with Vagina-boy. He deems himself right, even when he's clearly wrong. In his own mind. Don't even waste your intelligence on this turd.. Peace...

I've have been telling you all this, since the assfuck started posting here. He's so fucking delusional, He doesn't know He's trolling. I told you he was a fraud from the start. Nothing will ever change with Vagina-boy. He deems himself right, even when he's clearly wrong. In his own mind. Don't even waste your intelligence on this turd.. Peace...

I love your enthusiasm.

Yea.

He's one of the worst trolls. It's stinkin up our board.

Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.

So, your being annoying about the squeelers and Browns is by accident, you claim? got it.

Yes, there are some on here who also post poorly, and antagonizing.

But you rank way up there, and you aren't even a Browns fan.

Btw, there are different types of trolls, varying degrees.

It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.

... but you do rock the boat...

Smug is definitely a troll trait.

Still awaiting your website...

Some of you stink up your own board. You all also need to google internet troll. It does not define my posting style here. I don't rock to the boat simply to rock the boat.

Still awaiting your website...

So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?

You have been weighed and measured and all indices come up to one conclusion: You ARE a classic internet troll. Not every single person can be wrong about you on here.

Go home. Look yourself in the mirror and say: I am what I am and this is what I am.:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Also say: Everyone else knew what I was before I knew what I was. I owe a debt of Gratitude to The Gipper for allowing me to identify my true self. I will try better in the future in order to meet the approval of such a great man.

Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.

Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's.

This board is his whole life.

So you talk a lot of football on Mustang car forums? Under both SNATCH98 and Rorbotron?

Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board. I also know that a lot of people here would be incapable of remaining civil otherwise I would say where I post. I don't stir the pot here and I sure as hell don't troll. I speak my mind from a rival base and happily just read. I will name call but only as a means to return the favor. A lot of people are just incapable of being adults. A good example would be posting here, go through my posts and fins instances where I'm the one instigating. Its very few and far between.

Vag(and his many other ID's) is definitely a troll. Problem is that trolls are just like stupid people. Too dumb to see what they really are. They cant accept that they are trolls, because that would mean they also accept that they are pathetic losers. They prefer to think they are superior and witty. And calling them names just gives them a chubby, because they get off on getting people angry. Just Ignore them and then watch them dance for attention. Look at me. Argue with me. Hey hey, over here. Me me me.

Vag says he posts here occassionally(yuk yuk), yet has thousands of posts. Even more if you count all his other ID's

This board is his whole life.

I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol

I went to college in Ohio, a lot of my closest friends are diehard browns fans. My posts here also pale in comparison to the post totals of others and I only had a thousand or so posts on my other name. If you all didn't have an obsession with the steelers I'd almost never post. I'd happily read instead. Based on the above a good bit of my adult personal life has been arguing browns/steelers because of my friends. I think its only natural I post here on occasion. If you don't like it get me banned. My whole life? Lol

Well, my .02 is you're a pretty big Steeler homer, but definitely not a troll. :)

I've explained why I post here. Division news. Period.

Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!

Division news you can get from ESPN and many other outlets..I don't need a stooler board to get division news.. that's the most lame excuse one could muster. Keep trying Dexter.. you lose!

OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.

OK nickers. I honestly don't need to explain myself. Want me outta here? Or at least back off my posting? Stop talking about the steelers so much.

I'm not the one talking about them,Dufus.

Lol no. I've been on mustang world since 04 and I own a mustang. If you found those you should be able to find the steelers board.

I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...

I swear I can hit this board on any given day and find a steelers thread.

There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58

Archived