THE BROWNS BOARD

Squealing Steelers

gftChris

I seldom look past page 1 of a google search...

There will always be at least one since there's one on the oldest page here...

http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58

If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really want the board I will give it to you privately as I think you are a solid poster here. I just know if I posted it a bunch of mongos would head over there and create a sh.it show. I don't believe i do that here. People may have a problem with me here but I'm not spewing ridiculous bs or being disrespectful unless disrespect is directed at me before hand. Message me if you want it. It really is nice to get an alternate perspective on things which is why I come here.

Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

- Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

- How long will the HC last...

- Why did we draft...

- Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

Even Steeler fans... ;)

wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

#cantstoptalkingaboutus

#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

wow, i'll be very surprised the day I log on to this board and the Steelers aren't dominating your discussions.

#undercoverSTEELERfansincleveland

#cantstoptalkingaboutus

#wanttobelikeSTEELERSbutcant

And I'll be very surprised the day I log into this board and dont find you here posting and stroking. Seems winning isn't enough for you and you simply cannot feel good about yourself or your team without coming here to rub it up. Bet you buy LOTS of baby oil.

BTW, there is only one stoolers discussion in the first 25 threads. You call that dominating the discussions? You really need to get a life and a few new identities and something(anything!!!) to occupy your time.

One page of 30 active threads... counting "stickies"...

One thread, "This Week in the AFCN", mentions the Steelers because they have a game this weekend... and are... duh... in the AFCN.

One thread, this thread, "Squeeling Steelers" is only alive because Steeler fans keep it alive...

That does it! It's official!

It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

Stay tuned...

That does it! It's official!

It has now been so long since it's been applicable, that Steeler fans no longer understand the concept of "dominate".

Next term up for obsolescence... "r-e-l-e-v-a-n-c-e".

Stay tuned...

....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass for now. Browns Board plus Steve Hoffman (music) are giving me most of the forum jollies I need right now.

Besides I skimmed a number (3?) of Steeler boards (may or may not have included yours) a few days ago and most of the convo was very much like here now or in recent past.

- Over-reacting post-game, post mortems... both ways...

- How long will the HC last...

- Why did we draft...

- Why didn't we draft... etc... etc...

Only differences between here and any other forum I've seen is the total "freedom of expression" (to put it politely) this place affords. So long as you contribute and are not obsessively at war with anyone to the exclusion of all else, anyone is welcome here.

Even Steeler fans... ;)

You probably didn't hit mine but maybe. There are def some doom and bloomers tho.

....what will they do as soon as they realize their team isnt relevant anymore??....haha......how will they survive when NO ONE talks about them?......the tide is turning......yes it it.....right now.....soon the only thread will be "whatever happened to the squealers??"

When are you expecting this to happen?

I think Mr. Elusive has been sacked 5 times in the first half. All those high draft picks are really paying off on the Pittspuke OL.

Doesn't Hoyer(gimp knee and all) have 4 for the whole year?

You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.

You watching the game? Ben is holding on waiting for plays like he always does sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Beyond that there was a heinous hold on the bucs that went uncalled for the last bucs TD.

And there was a heinous push off by Brown for a Steelers TD. Looks like both teams got a TD they didn't deserve.

For a team that got crush by 50 plus points just a week ago, the Bucs sure look pretty even with the Stoolers.

Glorious. Can't have 115 penalty yards.

Gotta agree there. Clearly they didnt cheat enough to win. A few more push offs might have done it. But an honest perspective is they really look bad. O line is horrible. Superstar WR Brown is dropping sure thing TD's. Ben is no longer "elusive". Very inconsistent over the first few games. Average, then terrible, then average, then terrible. I expect a long season for Pittspuke.

Free? Maybe not, but to paraphrase Elmer Fudd, "It will be wery, wery quiwet..."

And there was a heinous push off by Brown for a Steelers TD. Looks like both teams got a TD they didn't deserve.

Wasn't too obvious was it?

Gotta agree there. Clearly they didnt cheat enough to win. A few more push offs might have done it. But an honest perspective is they really look bad. O line is horrible. Superstar WR Brown is dropping sure thing TD's. Ben is no longer "elusive". Very inconsistent over the first few games. Average, then terrible, then average, then terrible. I expect a long season for Pittspuke.

You didn't even watch the damn game if you are criticizing Antonio brown. The offensive line also isn't a problem. Ben was hanging on to the ball. You act like the bucs have a bad defensive line. How many high draft picks are there? And Michael Johnson has always given the steelers fits. Bottom line is the steelers far too often play down to the competition. 115 yards in penalties is all the needs to be said.

Free? Maybe not, but to paraphrase Elmer Fudd, "It will be wery, wery quiwet..."

Wasn't too obvious was it?

You mean the one where verner was on the brakes in front of brown? Lol push off. Verner got called for a facemask on that TD and you are talking about a push off. Get real.

Archived