THE BROWNS BOARD

Squealing Steelers

gftChris

Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.

But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).

I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???

I don't think an empty threat by the Vag to harm someone should get him banned. I mean, we don't give him any credibility with his opinions, why should we give any credence to anything else he says, including this?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomlin IS seeing ghosts..... Ghosts of Cowher teams past. Tomlin is a loser.

Regarding a Steeler thread on a Browns board? Look, we have had to listen to their bullshit while they were on top, as they now decline into shit, and trust me, it's gonna get a lot worse, it is time for THEM to enjoy the red ass.

Fuck the Steelers, fuck Vagitron, and fuck Rooney's dead ass Father and Steeler legacy. I for one have ALWAYS hated these miserable cocksuckers. I offered to fistfight James Harrison and at 58 would have dropped him like the pile of shit he is. We need a Steeler thread to remind these lobotomized mule cock suckers just how invalid they are as fans.

Don't boot Vagitron off, let him continue to come here and get his vagina filled with itching powder. Let's see how much he "loves" his team when they are 4 - 9 and wearing the stink of Browns jockstraps across their chin.

It might be time for me to start sabotaging Steeler message boards again. It will hard to top Kordell is a homo, but I will think of something.............

(Sung to the tune of Popyey)

He's Cockeyed the quarterback

He drives to the goal line

Then throws to the wrong guy

(Eric's tribute to Queerdell Stewart)

Of course.. where is Vagitron?...I'm sure reality has not hit him,yet. Never seen a bigger stooler fraud on these boards. at least Fag of Steel and Joesucksdick don't pretend so much. Vagitron,on the other hand is the biggest lying, crock of shit asshole. He's smug,condescending and thinks he's better than everyone. His presence here is enough to cement these facts... As far as Kordell Stewart goes.. I thought Bill Cowher ruined him,honestly. Cowher tried to make him something he was not (A pocket passer).

Tomlin IS seeing ghosts..... Ghosts of Cowher teams past. Tomlin is a loser.

Regarding a Steeler thread on a Browns board? Look, we have had to listen to their bullshit while they were on top, as they now decline into shit, and trust me, it's gonna get a lot worse, it is time for THEM to enjoy the red ass.

Fuck the Steelers, fuck Vagitron, and fuck Rooney's dead ass Father and Steeler legacy. I for one have ALWAYS hated these miserable cocksuckers. I offered to fistfight James Harrison and at 58 would have dropped him like the pile of shit he is. We need a Steeler thread to remind these lobotomized mule cock suckers just how invalid they are as fans.

Don't boot Vagitron off, let him continue to come here and get his vagina filled with itching powder. Let's see how much he "loves" his team when they are 4 - 9 and wearing the stink of Browns jockstraps across their chin.

It might be time for me to start sabotaging Steeler message boards again. It will hard to top Kordell is a homo, but I will think of something.............

(Sung to the tune of Popyey)

He drives to the goal line

Then throws to the wrong guy

(Eric's tribute to Queerdell Stewart)

Yea, you're gonna need a new, updated schtick. Kordell was 15 years ago.

Brown pushes off verner vag not sure how u don't see that. I admit he's talented but Jesus the refs have let him do that in every game this year

You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.

Not really hypocrisy. Most of us accept and know that the Browns haven't been good and can deal with it. Its no secret.

But we HAVE endured constant mocking and baiting from a select group of Steeler fans who seem to gain some satisfaction from picking on us. It's as if THEY believe they are the ones responsible for good Steeler teams and WE are the ones responsible for bad Browns teams. And VAG is right there at the top of the bugger list. Now their team is as bad(or worse) than our team. And it's only fair play to send a little shit back at them. Of course, VAG showed his true colors yesterday, by crying like a baby, then asking the mods to help him out, then actually threatening to show up at the tailgate and harm someone. Of course, he deleted that post(puss) before he stomped out the door(it was sweet).

I think he should be banned for life for threatening physical harm to other members here. Im not the one who makes the rules here, but what's it take to get banned if threats from Stooler fans are allowed???

A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.

Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013

Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.

And Cleveland ranked 11th

Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .

You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner? And can one of the mods please remove the ridiculously insensitive comment from Ernie whatever the fvck. I may be at the game in Cleveland, I will be sure to return the favor in person. Gutless piece of sh.it. ive been banned in the past for using the "r-word" but someone makes light of cancer and I get a 24 hour ban and the comment still remains.

WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.

Oh their excuse is we only have this puny little stadium that we can barely fill up, even when we're winning. When the losing starts (um, it's started) welcome to Three Rivers Ghost Town. Ya see 90% of their fanbase only knows how to root for winners. What "we're the mighty Steelers- we win all the time". As Lee Corso would say "not so fast my friend." Difference on this board at least is- we've long ago cleared out the fairweather front running ass kissing fans. Youngstown will be swinging the other way- real soon. .

WAAAHHHHAAAAA!!! That play never gets called in the last two minutes- short of an absolute mugging, and you damn well know it. I believe in another post someone alluded to Brown pushed off on his TD catch- dead silence there. HOMER.

I mentiod the Jackson push off because of that post. What about the blantant hold for another tampa touchdown when martin trotted in to the end zone untouched? Heyward got a 15 yarder for arguing because he was so angry about it.

The squeelers are so po'd that they didn't get all the calls they wanted.

The refs missed holding on both sides of the los, by both offenses.

What's that old saying "they could call holding on every play" ???

well, they should call it every play if they have to.

But of course, in pukesburg, they are supposed to always get the calls.

Long desperate pass play - flop by squeeler wr, you betcha they get an "interference".

but, they must have lost their luster, they didn't get the free calls from the refs.

Cry me a river, dammit. The stinkin cheapshot squealers have gotten by with crap for years,

now they are accountable, and losing. Have a nice day, squealer fans.

The squeelers are so po'd that they didn't get all the calls they wanted.

The refs missed holding on both sides of the los, by both offenses.

What's that old saying "they could call holding on every play" ???

well, they should call it every play if they have to.

But of course, in pukesburg, they are supposed to always get the calls.

Long desperate pass play - flop by squeeler wr, you betcha they get an "interference".

but, they must have lost their luster, they didn't get the free calls from the refs.

Cry me a river, dammit. The stinkin cheapshot squealers have gotten by with crap for years,

now they are accountable, and losing. Have a nice day, squealer fans.

Exactly Cal- when Kimo Von Cheapshotten takes out Palmer's knee. Or headhunter Harrison knocks two Browns players out- it's just good hard play. but WHHHAAAHHH we aren't getting all the calls. Tough luck Vag.

I mentiod the Jackson push off because of that post. What about the blatant

hold for another tampa touchdown when martin trotted in to the end zone untouched? Heyward got a 15 yarder for arguing because he was so angry about it.

Boo hoo- then the dumb ass should have been smart enough to not argue with a Ref? HUH?

Shit- you think I'm being mean? I saw one of the Patriots pulling OGs flat-out tackle a guy in one of the past Super Bowls on a sweep and no call.

A mod deleted my post and banned me for 24 hours for questioning the mod team. My dad has cancer, but I guess you're to fvcking dense to see why his comment may have set me off. I also stand by what I said previously and if you have such a problem with it you can seek me out in Cleveland as well. I'm tired of the internet tough guy name calling bs some of the people here pull. I've been here long enough that most should realize I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I think some of you would miss the banter.

Oh and Mazier bahbah blow me.

So leave the board then.

You miss the Vincent Jackson push off for the game winner?

Can't "miss" what is not there.

I saw Vincent put up is arm to keep your DB at elbow's length when they bumped at the goal line.

I did not see Vincent extend his arm as they parted, which is what he would have had to do to "push off".

Missed the whole Dad thing... but from what I gather yours has cancer?.

Colon C took mine years ago. Here's hoping the best for yours.

Problem is Yapper that you've all been talking about them losing for 20 years and although you seldom vacate the rock you live under called Cleveland, even you know that it just hasn't happened. And as embarrassing as our performance has been on the field, and our head coach has been off the field, we still have a record that you would lick Zomboners balls again for......in public this time.

Never give up, never surrender.

Despite the teams performances on the field, Cleveland Browns fans always have been and always will be a superior intellectual breed. You are exhibit A for that proposition. (Yes, even above the Vag.....aren't you proud?)

Said the Stooler fan on a Cleveland Browns message board.

Irony at its best.

This thread is irony at its best.

In the thread title "Squealing Steelers" ....the ones actually "squealing" are a bunch of browns fans squealing about a Steeler fan being here.

Why all the hate?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2013

Look who's at the bottom, fairweather fans? Even Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh.

And Cleveland ranked 11th

Again, the size of the stadium dictates the total attendance. I don't know the capacity of Pickle and Ketchup Field, but it is one of the smallest in the NFL. So total attendance is a non sequiter.

No, the key figure on that board is the no show rate. At 11.2% the Steelers have the 5th highest no show rate. Only Washington, Miami, St. Louis, and Oakland are worse.

Compare, the Browns are at 2.7%.

In the thread title "Squealing Steelers" ....the ones actually "squealing" are a bunch of browns fans squealing about a Steeler fan being here.

Why all the hate?

The 'squealing' bit was in reference to the number of injuries. The fact that it then related to the snatching-defeat-from-the-jaws-of-victory loss against TB was just coincidence.

If the Steelers were called for their push offs all the time, they may never win a game.

(plus...what is the "r" word? Razorback? Rutabaga? .....if Larry is the one who banned you it is probably because you used the word Reisling. Larry is prejudiced against white wine)

Why all the hate?

I don't mind him being here, nor you, nor the Douche.

I mean the only group I can think of that brings more stupidity and ignorance to the table that we can make fun of is a Klan rally. I mean, we feel like we are Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little:

I don't mind him being here, nor you, nor the Douche.

I mean the only group I can think of that brings more stupidity and ignorance to the table that we can make fun of is a Klan rally. I mean, we feel like we are Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little:

I don't bring stupidity to this board. I bring a conflicting view point that just like the rest of you is occasionally guised in my teams colored glasses. Stupidity? Definitely not. I've been here long enough that you and everyone else should realize, the back handed below the belt insults don't do anything but make me shake my head and occasionally chuckle. I'd much rather exist here without all the ridiculous insults back and forth because if I haven't left by now I'm probably not going to, correct?

If the Steelers were called for their push offs all the time, they may never win a game.

(plus...what is the "r" word? Razorback? Rutabaga? .....if Larry is the one who banned you it is probably because you used the word Reisling. Larry is prejudiced against white wine)

So wait. The Pittsburgh steelers are the only team that occasionally pushes off? In what parallel universe does the above statement exist? Giplandia?

Again, the size of the stadium dictates the total attendance. I don't know the capacity of Pickle and Ketchup Field, but it is one of the smallest in the NFL. So total attendance is a non sequiter.

No, the key figure on that board is the no show rate. At 11.2% the Steelers have the 5th highest no show rate. Only Washington, Miami, St. Louis, and Oakland are worse.

Compare, the Browns are at 2.7%.

I think a lot of that has to do with corporate accounts and season tickets. Steelers tickets aren't cheap, ever. Release those same tickets to the general masses and the seats would never be empty. I honestly wish there were a rule in place with season tickets. If seats are left empty for x amount of time you should be forced to relinquish them the following season. Outside of extreme circumstances of course.

So wait. The Pittsburgh steelers are the only team that occasionally pushes off? In what parallel universe does the above statement exist? Giplandia?

No, the Steelers are not the only team that occasionally pushes off....but they may do it more than other teams do. But Steeler fans are the ones who whine and complain about it most.

No, the Steelers are not the only team that occasionally pushes off....but they may do it more than other teams do. But Steeler fans are the ones who whine and complain about it most.

All of which is based on your experience here with me on this message board. There also isn't a fan worth a damn anywhere in America that doesn't pull out the soap box for their respective teams. Prove the steelers push off more than any other team. You are talking out of your ass again.

I think a lot of that has to do with corporate accounts and season tickets. Steelers tickets aren't cheap, ever. Release those same tickets to the general masses and the seats would never be empty. I honestly wish there were a rule in place with season tickets. If seats are left empty for x amount of time you should be forced to relinquish them the following season. Outside of extreme circumstances of course.

Excuses, excuses. All other teams sell tickets to corporate accounts. All other teams tickets aren't cheap, ever......in fact....since they are so expensive....why the fuck would the guys that invest so much in them not use them?

And FYI, those tickets certainly are released to the public through the secondary market.

And I don't know how you could have a rule that a person must use the seat he paid for or lose them. I can buy a classic car and not be forced to actually put it on the road. I would think those persons owning those seats would sell them to someone who would want to use them....or give them away.

Maybe...in fact.. there is just not that much interest in going to Steeler games. 11.2% no show rate would seem to indicate that.

(and if the losing continues, I can only foresee that figure going higher)

All of which is based on your experience here with me on this message board. There also isn't a fan worth a damn anywhere in America that doesn't pull out the soap box for their respective teams. Prove the steelers push off more than any other team. You are talking out of your ass again.

I have no proof....other than the incessant whining about it by yinzers. It is anecdotal proof.

Don't whine so much after every game, and my proof goes up in smoke.

I don't bring stupidity to this board.

You don't bring as much of it as others of your ilk....but you do contribute.

I bring a conflicting view point that just like the rest of you is occasionally guised in my teams colored glasses. Stupidity? Definitely not.

Stupid is as stupid does. It is not for you to determine if you are stupid, but for others.

I've been here long enough that you and everyone else should realize, the back handed below the belt insults don't do anything but make me shake my head and occasionally chuckle. I'd much rather exist here without all the ridiculous insults back and forth because if I haven't left by now I'm probably not going to, correct?

You are not going to what? Leave? That is up to you to decide. But I am not advocating it. Or you are probably not going to exist here without the backhanded insults that come your way? Certainly not. You make it all too easy to bestow those gifts upon you.

As for insults back and forth....no, its really a one way street. You are really piss poor at insults, base or creative. Stick to the whiny nebbish act. It suits you better. Leave the insults to us big boys.

Archived