THE BROWNS BOARD

How many games would we have to lose before you bench Hoyer

Adoug319

im not asking for a perfect situation, but a situation viable for a quarterback to play to his full potential. i dont think peyton manning could play all that well with a sub par run game, no protection, and a bunch of tiny, cookie cutter, receivers who cant get open or make a play unless their set up perfectly.

That situation was good enough to beat Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, New Orleans, Oakland, and Tampa?

Hoyer's inaccuracy isn't the fault of a running game or short receivers....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"" I would bet a six pack on that and a six pack that will never he elite. I will probably win both bets and will split at worst.""

Exactly what I figured. You're the one that said Johnny would bust out quicker than tebow, now you're hedging your bet. Johnny will be in the league 10+ years and IMO will be comparable to Jeff Garcia. Is that elite?

I'm tired of hearing about winning.

LMAO...

Do you honestly feel good about Hoyer going into the playoffs if we make it there to begin with?

Yes, I will...

I am a new Browns fan because of Johnny but I do want them to do well. Do you honestly feel good about Hoyer going into the playoffs if we make it there to begin with?

You're not a browns fan. You're a fan of a player who happens to be on the browns. Saying "we" isn't very fair.

You know this how? Fact is Hoyer has played awful as of late and you have yet to see Johnny play meaningful snaps. Johnny played better in the preseason than Hoyer is playing now and that was after partying in Vegas instead of studying the playbook.

Well Hoyer beat out the competition. Johnny could have probably played better if you weren't latched on to his balls.

Archived