THE BROWNS BOARD

How many games would we have to lose before you bench Hoyer

Adoug319

But you don't care about the browns, you only care about them if your boy is the QB.

I do care about the Browns, thats why I can't stand them wasting their time flirting with a fat girl at the bar. You're wasting time and delaying the future, which hoyer has no part of.

Hoyer fans don't care about the Browns, they care about Hoyer. They routinely throw Browns players and coaches under the bus over and over to displace blame from Hoyer. They have no desire for the future of this franchise to be built properly, they want their hometown kid in there.

Face it, Hoyer fandom has taken over this message board and its is 10times anything any "Johnny Love" has ever been. The fact you think that "My Boy" is Manziel means you haven't read a word I've ever said about Manziel. Not one. I've said many times I don't know if hes good, but I know Hoyer isn't and he's not the future. We're wasting time. Its Derek Anderson 2007 all over again and remind me how well that worked out of the Browns? Did it propel the Franchise forward? Hmmm?? Abandoning their long term plan to try and chase the playoffs with a castaway QB and then committing to him? Did that work out well?

No the Browns have a plan, they need to get on with that plan. This Hoyer thing has become silly at this point and pointless.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But you don't care about the browns, you only care about them if your boy is the QB.

I didn't have a rooting interest in the NFL when Johnny got drafted, so I became a Browns fan. Obviously I want Johnny to play but I want the team to win as well. If he got traded I would switch teams, but right now I am Browns fan.

Manziel may be better, but Hoyer has the NFL experience and demonstrated smarts.

As ridiculous as it may sound, as long as we're in the Playoff hunt the guy that brought us here is the guy that plays.

How quickly it's forgotten that this Team has garned the nickname of the Kardiac Kids II.

How mant folks here remember the original Kardiac Kids . . . how 'bout those wins, were they all overwhelming?

Why do you think they were called the Kardiac Kids?

During the game I was saying if we lost(when ATL had ball before BAD time management and smart CLE TO

saving) , then I would want Hoyer to be benched so we could see Manziel.

However, Gilbert recovered on a 3rd and 2 pass and forced a long FG, but I was still confident the game was ours.

Because even after playing like shit and making dumb throws, Brian Hoyer can block out the stats and play perfect

to lead us to victory.

At lot of QBs would take a sac or force a bad throw, but Hoyer? With the game on the line, he is money.

He needs to play like the game is on the line more often. I'll admit I thought it was Manziel time if we lost..

I do care about the Browns, thats why I can't stand them wasting their time flirting with a fat girl at the bar. You're wasting time and delaying the future, which hoyer has no part of.

Hoyer fans don't care about the Browns, they care about Hoyer. They routinely throw Browns players and coaches under the bus over and over to displace blame from Hoyer. They have no desire for the future of this franchise to be built properly, they want their hometown kid in there.

Face it, Hoyer fandom has taken over this message board and its is 10times anything any "Johnny Love" has ever been. The fact you think that "My Boy" is Manziel means you haven't read a word I've ever said about Manziel. Not one. I've said many times I don't know if hes good, but I know Hoyer isn't and he's not the future. We're wasting time. Its Derek Anderson 2007 all over again and remind me how well that worked out of the Browns? Did it propel the Franchise forward? Hmmm?? Abandoning their long term plan to try and chase the playoffs with a castaway QB and then committing to him? Did that work out well?

No the Browns have a plan, they need to get on with that plan. This Hoyer thing has become silly at this point and pointless.

That wasn't directed at you obviously, but I'm sure you know that :-0

Miller high life in a champagne league

During the game I was saying if we lost(when ATL had ball before BAD time management and smart CLE TO saving) , then I would want

Hoyer to be benched so we could see Manziel.

However, Gilbert recovered on a 3rd and 2 pass and forced a long FG, but I was still confident the game was ours.

Because even after playing like shit and making dumb throws, Brian Hoyer can block out the stats and play perfect to lead us to victory.

At lot of QBs would take a sac or force a bad throw, but Hoyer? With the game on the line, he is money.

He needs to play like the game is on the line more often.

The fact that some people are even thinking about benching Hoyer tells the tale. And like I said before Tebow was money at the end of games and we saw how that turned out. I would rather see 30 good throws versus 4.

The fact that some people are even thinking about benching Hoyer tells the tale. And like I said before Tebow was money at the end of games and we saw how that turned out. I would rather see 30 good throws versus 4.

Hey Tim Tebow won a playoff game, by the same rules people on this board judge Hoyer, Tebow should've been locked up long term.

Where is that guy now? I mean his record as a starting QB was 7-4 his last year.

Well, I thin k there are a few separate arguements all getting rolled into one

....should Hoyer start? and Is Hoyer a franchise qb? are 2 different questions with different answers(yes/no).....then add in the 12 other JFF perspectives(great, terrible, start, dont start, trade, etc) and you have the endless discussion that just keeps giving & giving

I only saw pieces of the game on The Redzone. I got to see Hoyer get sacked once, throw two interceptions and watch his game winning drive. The guy is such a mixed bag. Great win for Brown fans. Playoff hopes still alive.

Mixed bag for sure. The playoff hopes will be decided against Cincinnati at home and in Baltimore week 17.

With the team 7-4 they aren't going to make a change, especially with a first year head coach.

ding ding ding!

Listen guys, I get it. Hoyer has been less than spectacular (to put it lightly), but really, what good comes out of bringing in Johnny right now? Is his presence in that huddle fundamental?

"But the Browns were 7-4 with Hoyer!" will be the first pre-emptive strike if he loses his first game. If you really are a Manziel fan, you would understand why the coaching staff isn't starting him over Hoyer. They're not just looking after the team's best interests, but Johnny's. Intrinsically, Manziel is in the best possible position right now. Rather a zero-sum game at this point with bringing Johnny in unless Hoyer throws our team out of contention, with some bad play to boot. Having slowly accomplishing the latter, let's see if he can prevent the former.

Judging from Hoyer's performances, he probably won't be back next year, and the Browns can hold off on the Manziel show one more year til he gets coached out of some bad habits. With reports that he's improving practice after practice, he's showing healthy signs that he'll eventually get a chance to hit turf. Nothing bad really comes out of letting him sit one more year to observe Hoyer and watching his progressions make shift quicker.

Think big picture.

I just can't see Hoyer being a franchise qb ever. I'll explain it from my experience in an English boarding school.

My First Gay Time At School I went to a boarding school in England, one of those serious old ones with a long history. In my third year, when I was 15 I had sexually matured, I was a late developer, I developed a cruch on guy. He was in my year, and in my house (there were 7 'houses' in the school).

One day in biology I sat by him, I normally used to sit by my best friend Nick, but this lesson, I dont know why, I sat by William. We were chatting in the class and I told him I had a hard on. He wanted to look but I told him he could look at it after lunch. Lunch came and went and we met up and went down to the basement.

He wanted to look at my erection, which had returned with a vengence, but I wanted to put my arms around him and hold him tight. He was resitant, and puched me off, all he wanted to do was look at me, so I said OK, you get it out.

He kind of did but was a bit reluctant to go near it, so I had to help him. Finally I pulled my pants (thats what we call underwear in the UK) and out sprung my 6 inch hard on.

I asked to look at his, he said OK, so I immediately got his trousers down, followed by his pants, and out popped his ****. It was quite different to mine. Where mine pointed up when hard, his stuck straight out, and his pubic hair was straight, whereas mine is curly.

I immediately bent over and started sucking him off, enjoying the taste of his ****. It fwelt so good, so amazing, to be finally sucking Williams **** after having a crush on him, for many months!

After a while he came, squirting his come over my hand, and school tie.

He must have felt a bit guilty after because he pulled his pants and trousers up and walked off. I said 'hey, where are you going, I want to compare our *****!' but he left.

A few days later in the study room, it was a boarding school, I had a raging hard on. William was sitting on the sofa and I just stood in front of him with my bulging **** pressing against my trousers.

He started to touch and feel me, so I sat on the chair of the sofa and loosened my flys. We all wore jackets at school, and the other guy in the room, over on the far side, had no idea William was playing with my hard **** while he was talking to him!

We had sex a lot after that. We ended up in the same dorm with beds beside each other, we used to **** each other off all the time, and he was also in my study room, one of four, and we used to suck each other off a lot there too when we could.

After leaving school I caught up with him again and had amazing sex in his bedroom, we were about 19 then. We 60 and came at exactly the same time, squirting our come into each other mouths. The next day we went to the beach and had sex there too.

I never saw him again, but he is gay, whereas I became bi and later married.

So yeah...as you can see Hoyer is not a franchise qb.

I love this.

Finally people can see how ridiculous the Hoyer Lovers are. They honestly believe he won this game by himself.

I don't know whats worse, the fact they give him the credit for this win or that they still give Hoyer the credit for the win against Buffalo last year when he left in the 2nd quarter down 10-0. They still count it as a Hoyer win.

Does anyone think Hoyer is a Franchise QB still?

Honestly speak up if you do. Does anyone think hes the Browns starter next year? Speak up if you do I want it on record.

You have long argued that we should abandon Hoyer now because he is not a Super Bowl capable QB and the clock is ticking on JM's tryout.

I, and others, have long argued that now is not the time to take a JM test drive, because we are in the playoff hunt this year. Should that hunt end, then by all means, start JM.

Suddenly now we "are challenged" to throw in with Hoyer for 2015 as well? Sorry, it does not work that way.

That you believe the position you now challenge those who have disagreed with you to take is the opposite of your long-term stance shows, once and for all, how truly deluded you are.

Should we ultimately fall from playoff contention this year and JM starts, then I and others will legitimately be able to claim something you will never to able to claim, i.e., we were right.

As for game win credit... sorry, Hoyer gets it for the final drive.

Just as Austin does for catching his last chance and having the good sense to get down quickly...

Just as Barn does for his nice catch over the middle...

Just as Gordo does for his fine catch over the middle...

I can keep going if you like, but bottom line team win. Endangered by some poor throws... no doubt about it, but a team win nonetheless.

You are not to be taken seriously any longer.

Mixed bag for sure. The playoff hopes will be decided against Cincinnati at home and in Baltimore week 17.

I actually think and hope the Browns make it. I don't hate Hoyer. I would be thrilled if he won the super bowl and got an extension, whether it means Johnny gets traded or not. We all know Johnny will get his chance to prove himself when the time comes.

Well, I thin k there are a few separate arguements all getting rolled into one

....should Hoyer start? and Is Hoyer a franchise qb? are 2 different questions with different answers(yes/no).....then add in the 12 other JFF perspectives(great, terrible, start, dont start, trade, etc) and you have the endless discussion that just keeps giving & giving

Last gasp of a deluded mind, Mud...

... and no, not yours... this time... ;)

once you were 6-3 with 7 to go Hoyer keeps the team. It's going to be an interesting offseason and we'll see what Farmer is made of. If you give Hoyer a legit contract you've either flushed 20-25 million down the toilet or Manziel isn't really their guy.

Baring a deep playoff run and/or improvement from Hoyer it seems pretty obvious what will happen. Hoyer will want a lot of money. The Browns wont give it to him. He signs with another team. Johnny is given a chance.

Team game.

The Team is currently 7-4

Hoyer as the QB is the Team leader, and is 9-4 in complete games (10-4 started).

Damn, I don't care if he has a 1% completion stat as long as he gets the W.

Look at our D.

We're giving up a shitload of yards, but we're a bit tighter on the points, which helps us to Win.

Just Win Baby !

Team game.

The Team is currently 7-4

Hoyer as the QB is the Team leader, and is 9-4 in complete games (10-4 started).

Damn, I don't care if he has a 1% completion stat as long as he gets the W.

Look at our D.

We're giving up a shitload of yards, but we're a bit tighter on the points, which helps us to Win.

Just Win Baby !

I love Hoyer but last years stats doesn't matter shit.

I love Hoyer but last years stats doesn't matter shit.

Fine.

Hoyer is 7-4 this year = first non double digit loss Season in how many years?

Meant to add on previous post - Aaron Rodgers sat for three years learning, doesn't seem to have hurt him too much.

Can't see it hurting Manziel to sit for a little while seeing as how he only played two years in College and is now up against the Big Boys (NFL).

Last 6 games 52% Completions 4TDs 7INTs 31st rated QB.

Miller High Life in a Champagne League.

Stockton, a non- Real Browns is going to agree that the last 2 games he hasn't looked good. That being said at 7-4 you hope he continues to learn and can get you to the playoffs. Manziel is a complete unknown at this point and I hope you'd agree that he has looked more like RG3 than Luck against 1st teamers in the pre-season. You gotta stick with the guy who has gotten you there to this point or you'll lose the locker room. If he goes 9-7, then the real decisions will have to be made but as it stands right now you know what you have in Hoyer and if you can get him to 18-30 for 225 1TD and 0 INTs they can win.

Hoyer will get the rest of the year and sign for BIG $ somewhere else.

Today was my breaking point, no excuses for today, the rest of the team played very well.

today was your breaking point?

seems like if someone dropped a glass in china it'd be your breaking point.

you've got to be real young because you have learned to control yourself yet. tomorrow everything will be rosy with you and the birds will be singing.

but right now you're about to blow a gasket because hoyer sucked balls BUT yet the browns won.

who would have thought that another bad game by hoyer would have brought out the JF faithful?

is anyone even going to question why shanny had hoyer throwing in the red zone at the end of two different drives after they ran the ball convincingly down inside the ten? the net result was 3 points and an interception?

today was your breaking point?

seems like if someone dropped a glass in china it'd be your breaking point.

you've got to be real young because you have learned to control yourself yet. tomorrow everything will be rosy with you and the birds will be singing.

but right now you're about to blow a gasket because hoyer sucked balls BUT yet the browns won.

who would have thought that another bad game by hoyer would have brought out the JF faithful?

is anyone even going to question why shanny had hoyer throwing in the red zone at the end of two different drives after they ran the ball convincingly down inside the ten? the net result was 3 points and an interception?

We won this ball game inspite of Hoyer. He was hot garbage today, if you can't see that you're visually impaired.

The entire team played really well today minus Brian, he even said so himself after the game.

I'm not even calling for Manziel to start but Brian was dogshit today. Nothing with observing that.

Archived