THE BROWNS BOARD

JF has 200 more starts for the browns....

Tacosman

I'm out of patience. I expect our first round draft choice QB to at least be able to hit 3 digits in passing yards in a game and I know this is asking a lot...but maybe even score some fucking points.

He looked like a lost little kid on the field which says to me two things. One he doesn't belong in the NFL or two...he has spent the better part of 5 months since he was drafted fucking around and not preparing for his job. Either way, I have ZERO patience for that. And you Johnny fanboy faggots who have been here all season telling us how much better the team would be if he was the starter certainly haven't helped his case with the fan base any.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he lit it up Sunday you guys would be overreacting in the other direction. Just chill out and watch him progress over time.

How about you just realize he's Johnny Fucking Football. The most hyped and talked about superstar freaking college player EVER!!!

This is the first time he's played. It was the biggest game in the nation. EVERYBODY IS GONNA TALK ABOUT IT - A LOT!!!

Media, fans, haters, lovers, coaches, players will ALL FUCKING ANALYZE IT TO DEATH....figure it out you dolt

We've been discussing "potential" for 8 months now. Time to evaluate REAL game play. This is the first one. He sucked. End of story. Next week should be better. Well see. Then we will discuss again. See how that goes?

If you dont want to discuss him, get the fuck out. But stop with the smug bullshit and realize we gonna discuss and we can only discuss what we saw and all we saw was crap...get it?....

manziel looked like the 'make a wish' kid on family guy.

LMFAO... Johnny "Make-a-wish" Manziel???

I haven't been over in the Minnesota, Jville, oakland forums, but do they trash their rookie starters after a very bad performance? Or do they understand it's a slow process and it's going to take lots of time?

Here's an idea...

You could go to each of the forums of the teams you mention.

Spend a month... maybe 6-weeks... on each to be sure you have their pulse well in hand.

Then you can report back to us.

And be aware there may be more than one forum for each team...

See you in June, 2015?

Happy holidays!

Go Browns...

LMFAO... Johnny "Make-a-wish" Manziel???

you have to see the cartoon. i'm thinking it was family guy because it was so F'd up.

"little johnny dying of whatever get's his wish starting as QB for the (ok we'll say the browns)!" and all they did was show clips of a little kid in a uniform getting hiked the ball and these huge ginormous players from the other team just came in and piled on top of him. it was hilarious and remeinded me a lot of manziel vs. the bengals.

JF will almost certainly get a lot better his first full offseason as the starter. Going through preseason workouts, minicamp sessions, etc is going to help him a lot going into 2015

yeah like he did this previous offseason etc.

do we need to show you the swan pool float pics, the pics with gronk while hoyer was at the training facility. i remember a twitter pic that manziel shared while in vegas and it was the cover of the browns playbook. like "no i'm not out here having fun, i'm studying the playbook while the whole floor is full of college girls."

it was funny then and a lot of our manziel fans got on a lot of our cases for pointing that out and thought it was funny...................

not to many laughs coming this way now NOR is there a lot of chatter from the JF fanboy crew. just a couple who've stayed to take the heat. 2 outta 100 ain't bad i guess.

I think this is ridiculous to be so short leashed with a rookie quarterback we were sucking the dick of 7 days ago.

The stereotype of browns fans is the impatience and delusion.

You guys want to draft another fucking quarterback? Instead of giving him another season? I would lose my mind if we did that.

i also want the Browns to win obviously.

In any fucking way they can. Let Manziel get time.

If they truly DONT want him there, that's a different story

JF will almost certainly get a lot better his first full offseason as the starter. Going through preseason workouts, minicamp sessions, etc is going to help him a lot going into 2015

Fuck you nimrod.

Shove a ladle full of minicamp up your ass.

"Almost certainly get a lot better." That's like saying nothing, except with words.

Who is making excuses for JF? I think everyone agrees he didn't play well Sunday. The difference is some are keeping it in perspective(that it was just one start and 18 throws) and others act like one start proves he will be a bum.

Can we trade this guy for Stockton? Seriously?

At least he was a Browns fan. In his wierd little anti-Hoyer way.

The loser already admitted to John lynch he didn't prepare well enough. He's already physically behind the ball. Now mentally he's way behind too.

Duse reminds me of a midget jamarcus Russell, without the physical gifts. Lazy and doesbt have the smarts.

Instead of giving him another season?

"Give" is an interesting word choice, however, the your application is dead wrong.

Rookies earn time through "giving" effort for which they also happen to be paid.

Three starts have fallen to Johnny. He'll have to earn any beyond that.

The loser already admitted to John lynch he didn't prepare well enough. He's already physically behind the ball. Now mentally he's way behind too.

Duse reminds me of a midget jamarcus Russell, without the physical gifts. Lazy and doesbt have the smarts.

Bit premature at best...

The Lynch comments are open to interpretation.

The smarts seem to be there; it's their application that is wanting.

Johnny had success doing things his way for 2 years at A&M and 2 before that in HS. Sunday... not so much. It's his reaction to last Sunday, the next two and this off-season that will determine his immediate future.

"Give" is an interesting word choice, however, the your application is dead wrong.

Rookies earn time through "giving" effort for which they also happen to be paid.

Three starts have fallen to Johnny. He'll have to earn any beyond that.

Bit premature at best...

The Lynch comments are open to interpretation.

The smarts seem to be there; it's their application that is wanting.

Johnny had success doing things his way for 2 years at A&M and 2 before that in HS. Sunday... not so much. It's his reaction to last Sunday, the next two and this off-season that will determine his immediate future.

comments along the lines of he's not preparing like manning or preping as hard as he could really aren't that subjective.

Premature? Yes, but i've been known to be premature about a lot of things (just ask the ladies... ok that was lame). Accurate? After one game.. Yes! Who knows after two or three or ten. I really don't care, just want to win. And i'd prefer to win without a snot nosed kid who brings a legion of mentally challenged fans.

I think this is ridiculous to be so short leashed with a rookie quarterback we were sucking the dick of 7 days ago.

You guys want to draft another fucking quarterback? Instead of giving him another season? I would lose my mind if we did that.

Nothing wrong with cutting your losses early and have a backup plan.

Maybe you, not I. I had a great little text I sent to a friend before the game. "Ready for the blood bath?" and I didn't mean it in a positive way for the Browns.

No, I don't want to draft another QB in the first 3-4 rounds. I'd like to build the team and walk into the off-season with the QB's we have. Let them decide who will

be the starter through competition. Not really as hard as it sounds.

comments along the lines of he's not preparing like manning or preping as hard as he could really aren't that subjective.

You're correct. My original comment was imprecise.

I meant my comment to reflect that the quote Lynch's attributes to JM is open for interpretation. That quote is the linchpin (pun not intended) of the Lunch's entire commentary. The rest is all anonymous sources stuff.

You're correct. My original comment was imprecise.

I meant my comment to reflect that the quote Lynch's attributes to JM is open for interpretation. That quote is the linchpin (pun not intended) of the entire comment.

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the clarification.

^^Anyone could see this controversy coming a mile away the minute he was drafted. I will always view it as a mistake. Of course, I was also of the belief that his skill set was not conducive to being an nfl QB. add that to his immaturity issues and his celebrity status and its at least a 90% chance for his utter failure. I guess we will be forced to see. I predict it won't be pretty.

Yep. Instead of giving Hoyer his well earned shot we let the Media sway us......

I admit I allowed myself to get swayed and all caught up in the excitement.

But the self loathing has been implemented and is in full swing right now. I will work it out.

But for the Manziel lovers, let's be honest....the playoffs are gone so, for me, this weeks game has nothing of much interest EXCEPT for how JFF does....

Next 2 weeks are gonna be owned by the Central Scrutinizer....the white zone is for loading and unloading only.....

Yep. Instead of giving Hoyer his well earned shot we let the Media sway us, or rather Haslam did and jumped on grabbing Frodo. Now here we are. Bottomline: Hoyer earned, not deserved he fucking EARNED the 2014 Season. Not competing for the spot, not as a lame duck placeholder, not with a 1st rd bust in waiting behind him with one foot out the door. He earned an entire season of no distractions and the ability to grow and improve his play. Instead here we are yet again.

Had to pick a qb, I wish it wasn't JF but we needed one.

Hoyer did earn the job though, sorta. He played a little better than johnny in pre season, but he still sucked. He played very well early in the season and then unearned the job with his shit play. He played worse and worse game after game. When there is a 1st rd draft pick waiting in the wings, JF or not, media and fans will clamor for him if the qb play gets shitty enough.

Wasn't there some rumblings (before we drafted Johnny) that our FO's favorite QB was Mariota and we may not take one at all last year?

I don't like Mariota a whole lot, definitely not enough to make a big trade - I wonder if the FO is still high on him though.

Archived