THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills

Zombo

That's not how it's going down here.

Word has it that Marrone wanted an extension for himself and his coaches. Marrone felt he had the opportunity to turn this so called winning season into an extention for himself and his shitty offensive staff, and went for it by trying to leverage the Pegulas with the clause.

The Pegulas told him that his time was coming to an end. Everyone was shocked, probably no one as much as Marrone, so Marrone opted out to save face because he was about to be fired anyway.

Bill Polian will be the new boss, so watch and see who one of the richest and most liquid owner in all of pro sports hires. It could be as simple as old friend Frank Reich, or it could be Bill Cowher who had dinner with the Pegulas right before Christmas.

Nobody knows, but money will not be a factor whatsoever.

I heard cowher was spotted in orchard parks Starbucks with a real estate agent

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And so does the Giants water boy.

Let's talk about it if Brady gets injured or retires. When he is out, then we will see what Bellichicks got..

Until then, Bellichick is the luckiest motherfucker to ever roam the sidelines.. Even with Gronk hurt, the cracks widened.

BTW, I am a closet NE fan. I have the deepest respect for Tom Brady. I know what a great QB does for the success of an organization. You just haven't had the opportunity to discover that yet, but you will...

Didn't the Pats go 11-5 when Brady got hurt in 2008?

I give the Patriots credit when they had the chance to play for the perfect season in 2007 they went all out. I remember them playing the Giants in the last game of the season and playing that game like it was a play off game when the only thing they were playing for was a perfect season. I saw the Colts lay down when they had that chance in 2009 and rested their starters.

As we thank you for settlng for Gilbert, and giving us our star receiver for the next decade in Sammy Watkins.

Let's hope your two firsts don't go to waste again this year. I am personally hoping they hit big.

That spittal mouth Cowturd ain't going back into coaching. Do you realize how much money he makes with those faggity Time Warner cable commercials?

That cocksucker.

Actually, rumor has it that he is still in Buffalo..with a realtor.

He's got nothing to lose, and everything to win as a coach. If it doesn't work out, there is a warm studio seat waiting..

However it ends, and whoever gets the job, all of this purging will be the BEST thing to ever happen to the Bills. Lots of old, entrenched old guard that still needs to be replaced, and that's probably going to happen next week.

Love it.

Maybe he is looking to scam the bills like Holhgram scammed the browns!

Actually, rumor has it that he is still in Buffalo..with a realtor.

He's got nothing to lose, and everything to win as a coach. If it doesn't work out, there is a warm studio seat waiting..

However it ends, and whoever gets the job, all of this purging will be the BEST thing to ever happen to the Bills. Lots of old, entrenched old guard that still needs to be replaced, and that's probably going to happen next week.

Love it.

Every time the Browns are looking for a new coach, there are rumors of Cowher buying a house here

George,

I hope the bills future is as gravy as you make it sound. To be honest though, everything you post screams "homer who is making the best of the situation". I have to applaud that though as I do the exact same thing.

Glad you have your star receiver. I'm sure he will bring as much success as Julio jones has brought to the Falcons. Happy new year brother

Actually, "Tool" is my all time favorite band.

And this song says it perfectly.

There are no saviors my friend. We haven't heard from Christ for over 2000 years, and I don't expect to hear from him anytime soon.

Personally, I don't rely on any imaginary friends, until I see it in the flesh.

I like this Bills fan, and for some reason I thought he was older, but if a Tool fan I'm guessing I overshot by a lot. George, keep stopping by. The humor we find in our teams woes gives us common ground all over...

Thanks for the #19 pick this year, I'm sure we'll use it more wisely than last year's extra pick. And may Watkins find someone worthy of passing him the ball. And you're smart enough to not hold your breath for Cowher's arrival.

Marrone's an idiot to can what he built in Buffalo for the "chance" to get the Jets job. The fucking Jets. I mean seriously? That team is not at the cusp or anything like that, they probably need a multi year rebuild themselves. The players Marrone had on defense I mean fuck me running I'd transplant their entire front 7 to the Browns in a heartbeat. YOu don't build a defense like that and bail. Wasnt' Alonso hurt most of the year too? You get him back next year and maybe get some secondary help and you're looking at a defense that could be better than Seattles by a lot. With a healthy Alonso they might already have a better front 7

but if a Tool fan I'm guessing I overshot by a lot.

i'm 53 and love tool. saw them in asbury park with the melvins like 15 years ago.................uh, yeah........ guess i was a lot younger then.

now i watch reruns of lawrence welk......

That's exactly why I stop here, along with having a man crush on Toxic, and his special way of abusing me.. Where else can I get along with a guy who almost bans me on day one (Hoorta), and I personally like watching Zombo deal with other cities fans.

I think both of our teams are similar. You guys have been fucked by almost everyone. A Train on the Browns if you will.

We've been fucked over and over and over by the same Ralph Wilson for years. Kind of like our football owners version of Ariel Castro.

The Bills boards are so dramatic. The pendulum swings are wild, and the drama is soap opera material. This shit between coaches, the FO and ownership will always be the same. It's always a power or ego grab, or both. It's just business..

Small market teams unite.

The browns are headed on the right path.

So are the bills, but the coaching shakeup has to suck after what I'd consider a successful season in buffalo.

Looks like the Bills want interview Shanahan. . .

Adam Schefter

1 hr ·

Bills also setting up interview with former Broncos and Redskins HC Mike Shanahan that could occur as early as this weekend, per same source. Shanahan confirmed there have been discussions between he and the Bills.

Marrone stormed out of the draft room when they traded with the Browns

This guy doesn't sound like HC material

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/4/7490295/doug-marrone-sammy-watkins-trade-gm-doug-whaley

He was probably pissed they threw away his next years first rounder to do it. Watkins hasn't performed badly but he didn't exactly light it up his rookie season. To be fair though he had an average QB throwing him the ball for the most part.

I'd have rather taken Watkins in the first but hindsight is 20/20.

He is by FAR the best of the group. Is he worth two #1? Is anyone?

If you saw this guy in a game, and open most of the year, you would understand. Now, we might know why he didn't get more balls thrown at him..

But... wait for it....

Now, its coming out that Marrone was possibly tanking Watkins just to be "right", and it was pissing Whaley off to no end...

He did not want him over 1,000 yards.

This shit is so good, you can't make it up..

Yeah that was definitely why Watkins didn't do better. Because the coach forced him to not get open, drop passes, and for Orton to never look his way.. Got it.. Its totally why Johnny Football didn't play well too. Because Hoyer and Pettine wished hard enough..

He is by FAR the best of the group. Is he worth two #1? Is anyone?

If you saw this guy in a game, and open most of the year, you would understand. Now, we might know why he didn't get more balls thrown at him..

But... wait for it....

Now, its coming out that Marrone was possibly tanking Watkins just to be "right", and it was pissing Whaley off to no end...

It sounds pretty made up to me.

He wasn't "tanking" Watkins.

BTW, if they re-drafted, OB jr is the first WR out of the box.

Zombo

He is by FAR the best of the group. ...Thats very very debatable

Is he worth two #1? ...Not even close. No No No

Is anyone?...I could think of a few

This shit is so good, you can't make it up...Yes you can. And it most likely IS made up. I know Marrone isn't out there saying he tanked Watkins. Sounds ridiculous to me.

I can never buy this type of stuff.

Why would Marrone, who already has an uphill climb, choose to make his first round WR look bad for the sake of being right?

I can never buy this type of stuff.

Why would Marrone, who already has an uphill climb, choose to make his first round WR look bad for the sake of being right?

He wouldn't

This statment judged from a fan in a city where first round successes never happens.

Come on guys..

Funny how some of you guys have such passionate hate with an opinion towards that trade. If it makes you feel better about the Manziel and Gilbert failures, I can take it..

The Gilbert thing was a shot that missed, but Manziel ends up being your Richardson trade of a third overall.

How about letting the careers pan out before you lash out at me.

Let's be honest. All 3 rookie receivers are good. I do think Odell Beckham Jr is the best of the group but all 3 teams should be happy with their picks..

I didn't say Watkins was bad, but he isn't as good as either of those guys, at least not in their rookie years. Sorry you can't see that.

As for you statement about our lack of 1st round success. That would make us experts on bad 1st round trades, right?

Fuck, they are all good. We're the Bills nuts? Considering we have no one to throw to him? Hell yeah, but I make that trade again because we have a good one in the bag, after our fair share of first round busts..

It depends who is throwing to them, and if they stay healthy over time.

Whereas Mike Evans had All-Pros throwing to him?

After year one, Watkins is the third amigo, but that could change.

Zombo

Archived