THE BROWNS BOARD

Bills

Zombo

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan was good for those years because heinherited that roster. Had coordinates better than him. Once he he lost his crutch he sucked his wife's toes.

Cant say that Ive watched the Jets closely, but they definitely have gotten worse each year....and, from memory, are always picked to finish higher than they do.....meaning they seem to have played below expectations for a few years in a row now....

Of all head coaches, Rex Ryan has had the singularly most incompetant GM's in the league.. yes, worse than the freak show that has been the Browns front office before Farmer. If Idzik gets another NFL interview I'd be shocked.

Rex has done the most with the least NFL talent over the last 4 years. He will do well in Buffalo.

bottom line. A week ago you could have run a poll here and a lot of folks would have said rex is a blowhard and he sucked. and you wouldnt care one cent.not one bit. But now that he's your coach people are suddenly casting stones at buffalo?

why dont you go blow yourself?

oh wait, youd have to grow some balls first

and Rex Ryan has horse teeth. like mr ed

Oh no, the old horse teeth insult..

Cmon, get a grip..

BTW, who said I didn't think he was a blowhard. The fucker blows harder than LBC.

I'm not condoning that shit. I think it's pretty weak myself.

But the fucker can coach.

Lol. You is a funny guy. So your next coach will have Joe wearing his furs and cracking a champagne bottle?

It's definitely going to be an interesting 5 years in Buffalo.

I give it three... set the over/under at 3.5.

You can't win with a fucking douche bag as your leader..

.. and none is bigger than Rexy.

Rex is a big kid that doesn't accept reality. His teams have sucked in New York. I give him that he is the most optimistic coach i have seen.

Optimistic? Try delusional... especially when it comes to personnel decisions. Rex inherited a 9-7 team and in his first two-years made the playoffs... next four he never bettered .500.

What was the Bills record this year? :o

i actually like ryan. i know his players love playing for the guy and if you're a reporter you'll never be waiting very long for a sound byte.

i guess he wanted to stay in the division just to stick it belichick again and again.

the gms for the jets have recently fucked them royally, so i don't know how ryan can be blamed for personnel moves. sorta like blaming pettine for drafting manziel......

Optimistic? Try delusional... especially when it comes to personnel decisions. Rex inherited a 9-7 team and in his first two-years made the playoffs... next four he never bettered .500.

What was the Bills record this year? :o

I think as long as the Bills GM doesn't give Rex total shit for draft picks and FA signings he should do well.

I do believe the NY press, and the rest of the entire world agrees that the talent shortcomings of the NY Jets for the past couple of years was pinned directly and totally on John Idzik.

You can dislike Ryan's personality, hate his act and dispise someone who is optimistic, but you have to recognize that the demise of the Jets talent stock is why they crashed, and that was not Rex Ryan's fault.

If you want to believe Rex sat back passively while his team was stocked with inferior talent, then be my guest. But my point was Rex is delusional. Like father, like son...

Remember when Rex was shocked that his 2011, 2012 and 2013 teams could be as bad as they ended up being. He thought they were Super Bowl contenders... even SB winners. It's one thing to project confidence, it's another thing to self-delude.

So either Rex is the world's worst talent evaluator or deluded. I flipped a coin.

From my perspective, there is NO WAY Pettine goes into 15' with Manziel having first ups.. That will be career suicide for a good HC in Cleveland. No way.

I'm guessing you guys will have two new QBs next year. One in the draft, and another free agent.

I am also guessing Manuel will get a shot, but no way guaranteed a first up either.

The unknown is how much Marrone ruined Manuels game. Manuels game pre and post Cleveland game injury was a 180 degree change in his style of running to pure pocket. That was Marrone fucking with his game and putting him in a box.

I'll say one thing George- the guys on this Forum have a far greater grip on reality than about 10 members of the Manziel the Hobbit homoerotic Board AKA Barking 'Tard. Like he's going to get handed the starting job for the entire year, he flopped because Pettine and the FO weren't kissing his ass enough. I could go on. You have it 100% right. Farmer obviously doesn't trust JFF (Johnny Frickin' Flop) to get his act together. He's got until the draft to start acting like a franchise quarterback, instead of a glam celebrity. Depends what Hoyer does. If he leaves, the Browns will certainly bring in the best FA qb they can get, and draft yet another qb- even in the first round. It wouldn't even shock me if they try and make a play at Mariota, they have the ammunition should they chose to do so.

Looks like Denver is warming up the spot at the bottom of the AFC next year.

Once Manning checks out, I see 4-12 at best.

Nah- the Donkeys have a decent defense, and enough skill position players (assuming they all don't bail in FA) to at least be a .500 team. Have to wonder if TJ Ward is having second thoughts about moving on. Gosh, did Manning look washed up against the Colts. & George, if you haven't heard the rumors- Haslam and Peyton are pretty close, and Jimmuh might throw the sun and moon at him to come to Cleveland to be the CEO ala Elway is in Denver.

If you haven't heard the rumors- Haslam and Peyton are pretty close, and Jimmuh might throw the sun and moon at him to come to Cleveland to be the CEO ala Elway is in Denver.

I'd hazard a guess that Peyton has a really good football mind, outside of being a QB. I could forsee worse things happening.

I'll say one thing George- the guys on this Forum have a far greater grip on reality than about 10 members of the Manziel the Hobbit homoerotic Board AKA Barking 'Tard.

The New OC talk there is that the Browns are interviewing OC candidates to see who can best work with the awesome skillset of Manziel.

... if you haven't heard the rumors- Haslam and Peyton are pretty close, and Jimmuh might throw the sun and moon at him to come to Cleveland to be the CEO ala Elway is in Denver.

That's right... there is the University of Tennessee connection.

Haslam and Peyton are pretty close, and Jimmuh might throw the sun and moon at him to come to Cleveland to be the CEO ala Elway is in Denver.

No Thanks. I would take him as QB coach but the most talented players are almost always terrible at personnel decisions. They were born with so much talent they somehow can't find the "diamond in the rough.."

Peyton Manning is scheduled to make $21,500,000.

Really guys?

Not talking about him as our QB... so there's that.

Surprised you have time to spend on our site... clearly your attention has been divided.

Archived