THE BROWNS BOARD

WINSLOW TRADED!!

We need Tom Tupa

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is xxxxing bullshit! K2 is my fav player a guy I hoped would retire in Cleveland and one of the the best weapons we had on this team and thats not even talking about the guys xxxxing hands! He left everything on the field every xxxxin play! The way Mangini has come in and asserted his authority hasn't made me happy. I will always be a Browns fan but today is the saddest day of for me as a Browns fan since they returned to football! Does anyone know who the xxxx Brady Quinn is going to throw the football to now?

IM JUST SO FAWKING PISSED! I FEEL LIKE BREAKING SOMETHING! IVE ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS CALLS FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS! A SAD xxxxING DAY ERRRRRRRRRR!

Just plain shocked!!! Quinn has got to be pissed off something fierce!

This is xxxxing bullshit! K2 is my fav player a guy I hoped would retire in Cleveland and one of the the best weapons we had on this team and thats not even talking about the guys xxxxing hands! He left everything on the field every xxxxin play! The way Mangini has come in and asserted his authority hasn't made me happy. I will always be a Browns fan but today is the saddest day of for me as a Browns fan since they returned to football! Does anyone know who the xxxx Brady Quinn is going to throw the football to now?

IM JUST SO FAWKING PISSED! I FEEL LIKE BREAKING SOMETHING! IVE ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS CALLS FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS! A SAD xxxxING DAY ERRRRRRRRRR!

when he was healthy he was very good, but how often was that? he got hurt way too much and basically took off the last four games of this past season . i liked him, but he was hurt too much and thought he was his father. he's not a hall of famer yet

we probably got a 3rd and 5th pic. I was listening to kenny roda last night and it seems that pretty much half the team has feelings just like sean rogers about the new regime. This is grrreat

we probably got a 3rd and 5th pic. I was listening to kenny roda last night and it seems that pretty much half the team has feelings just like sean rogers about the new regime. This is grrreat

Maybe the players will be laughing when games end now instead of laughing it up in camp

Our offense is going to be a dead duck this year guys..we need to get rid of butterfingers now before his value drops even more...

Heiden is old and injury bait..

Rucker who knows he didnt overly impress me

Dinkins?muhahahaha!

Butterfingers

Stallsalot

Steeltoe

No handzors sanders

What a mess...

Quarterbacking this group is like saying..hi i want to have a really bad qb rating..its like being the captain of the titanic only you know you are going to sink before you sail...

The reason the draft picks are undisclosed is because they suck! If they didn't get at least a 2nd rounder Im gonna be xxxxing pissed! K2 is locked up for some time at a great price and well worth a first rd draft pick. Hell Shockey garnered a 2nd rounder and he is no where near K2! Looks like we'll be signing Chris Baker who doesn't equal K2's xxxxing turd. That or they have faith that Heiden and Rucker can fill his shoes yeah right!

Looks like Mangini was drinkin the koolaid from the Giants game where Winslow didnt play. Next thing we'll hear is DA is going to be the starter next season! GIVE ME A xxxxIN BREAK MANGINA YOU PRICK!

I never questioned his talent, but remember, Butch traded UP to draft him, which was a bone-head move on his part to begin with. The guy has never been a team player, on ANY level he's played at.

Yes, his hands may be second only to L Fitzgerald in the league, but if we can dump a "me me" guy and pick up some picks that have been lost in the process, so be it. Maybe we're planning on running the ball 50+ times a game, and he can't block your grandma.......

The reason the draft picks are undisclosed is because they suck! If they didn't get at least a 2nd rounder Im gonna be xxxxing pissed! K2 is locked up for some time at a great price and well worth a first rd draft pick. Hell Shockey garnered a 2nd rounder and he is no where near K2! Looks like we'll be signing Chris Baker who doesn't equal K2's xxxxing turd. That or they have faith that Heiden and Rucker can fill his shoes yeah right!

Looks like Mangini was drinkin the koolaid from the Giants game where Winslow didnt play. Next thing we'll hear is DA is going to be the starter next season! GIVE ME A xxxxIN BREAK MANGINA YOU PRICK!

Maybe it is TB asking that the picks not be disclosed. Ever think of that? They wanted people to get excited about getting him before they let it out that they gave up a 2nd and a 3rd?

Maybe it is TB asking that the picks not be disclosed. Ever think of that? They wanted people to get excited about getting him before they let it out that they gave up a 2nd and a 3rd?

i hope you're right. if you are i will find a way to have your babies

Shame to see K2 go as when injury free was a very good player for us indeed, hopefully Rucker may step in and fill hole as lot of us are hoping he may do.

Can see this as start of quite a few moves in our player personnel, and also have a strange feeling our Number 5 pick, might bring a surprise in store to what many of us think it will be used on.

But hey, this feels like the proper start to the off season, with our first major move. KEEP THEM COMING !!!!!!

Well Browns fans prepare to buy another jersey me included. As a Browns fan I thought K2's jersey would be safe for a long time, guess not! It'll go in the closet along with my Couch, Frye, Brown and Droughns jerseys! Such Bullshit!

All depends on the picks on whether we're happy today.

Time will tell on the rest.

I think I would have been happier if the news was "Edwards to Tampa".

I definitely would have been happier, there is no point of keeping braylon, there was DEFINITELY a point to keep winslow.

watch kellen have an amazing season in tampa, this sucks.

Guest Masters

No way they gave up a 2nd and 3rd. I think Shefter has it right. It's likely a 2nd and 5th or a 3rd and 5th.

He has a limited shelf life and won't be healthy by the time we are ready to compete.

How long do you expect not to compete?

In today's NFL there is NO excuse for not competing in a coach or regime's second year, let alone the first (Atlanta, Miami)

Zombo

No way they gave up a 2nd and 3rd. I think Shefter has it right. It's likely a 2nd and 5th or a 3rd and 5th.

I was thinking 2nd and 4th...but 2nd and 5th is probably more likely...or 2nd, 5th, 7th (TB has 2 this year)...or a 2nd this year with a conditional next year.

How long do you expect not to compete?

In today's NFL there is NO excuse for not competing in a coach or regime's second year, let alone the first (Atlanta, Miami)

Zombo

He was down to 10 games last year...and his knee is just getting worse. Even if we compete in 2010...he may be limited to passing downs only...which then takes away his mismatches.

for an undisclosed draft pick

espn just reported

According to the browns website winslow was traded to Tampa Bay for undisclosed draft picks. That would be plural. Just for the record, it had better be a

first and third this year and at least a second round next year, other wise Kokinas is a friggin moron. You piss off your pro-bowl nose tackle one week,

and then trade your best offensive weapon the next? REALLY?!?!? If this doesn't pan out we are screwed for years to come!!!

I was thinking 2nd and 4th...but 2nd and 5th is probably more likely...or 2nd, 5th, 7th (TB has 2 this year)...or a 2nd this year with a conditional next year.

ManKoK is remaking the team in their image. I don't think they have any sympathy toward existing players at all. They have an image and they are going to get the players that fit their image. Which means we're probably going to stockpile picks.

"The draft picks we have obtained through this deal will give us greater flexibility as we look to infuse more talent and create competition and depth on this football team."

We used Butch's only good draft pick to make up for Savage's mortgaging of our drafting future.

And so it goes...

Zombo

Tampa is obviously rebuilding there is no way they're trading away their 2 and 3 or 2 and 4. They have far too many needs after releasing half their defense and their coach is defensive minded so you know he's not mortgaging their draft for one player. We're getting xxxxed in this deal by a MANKOK!

Archived