THE BROWNS BOARD

WINSLOW TRADED!!

We need Tom Tupa

We now have the following 1st Day:

Rd 1: #5

Rd 2: #37

Rd 2: #50

That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

don't forget about what we will get for rodgers because he is probably gone too. edwards as well?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just had a thought…

What if it was Winslow AND our #5

For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

As long as we're making up trade scenarios... why didn't we get graham + this years 1st and next years 2nd?

I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.

Shonn Green will be there at #50. JMO

This is xxxxing bullshit! K2 is my fav player a guy I hoped would retire in Cleveland and one of the the best weapons we had on this team and thats not even talking about the guys xxxxing hands! He left everything on the field every xxxxin play! The way Mangini has come in and asserted his authority hasn't made me happy. I will always be a Browns fan but today is the saddest day for me as a Browns fan since they returned to football! Does anyone know who the xxxx Brady Quinn is going to throw the football to now?

IM JUST SO FAWKING PISSED! I FEEL LIKE BREAKING SOMETHING! IVE ALREADY GOT NUMEROUS CALLS FROM MY FAMILY MEMBERS! A SAD xxxxING DAY ERRRRRRRRRR!

lol

I am on the fence...depends what K2 does over the next two years. On the face I'd have liked a #2 this year and #3 next...I think that would have been a fair deal.

I'm kind of a little heated right now so I'm talking without thinking about it.

I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.

I like the #2nd round pick but I wish they would have pushed for 2 picks THIS draft instead of one this year than one next year.

No one knows if its even a 2nd yet, or if the 5(is it a fifth?) is next year.

We'll find out soon enough....

Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!

I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.

Shonn Green will be there at #50. JMO

we'll see, if we could get him at #50 that would be an absolute steal, I think it's worth it to spend the first 2nd rounder on him.

as for a side note, my friend has a 20% chance of getting drafted into the NFL(the friend who plays on the hawkeyes), but I don't think he will.

Bucs 2nd rounder is pick #50

Past #50's:

19 50 Calais Campbell Cardinals DE Miami (FL)

18 50 Chris Henry Titans RB Arizona

2 18 50 Marcus McNeill Chargers T Auburn

2 18 50 Ronald Bartell Rams DB Howard

2 18 50 Devery Henderson Saints WR Louisiana State

2 18 50 Bruce Nelson Panthers C Iowa

2 18 50 Chester Pitts Texans G San Diego State

2 19 50 Dominic Raiola Lions C Nebraska

2 19 50 Barrett Green Lions LB West Virginia

2 19 50 Shaun King Buccaneers QB Tulane

Good spot for a lineman

Zombo

Tampa radio saying we got a 3rd and 7th what a crock mankok is stupid lets give braylon away for a 7th if we can that is...

If this is the case, I will begin protesting for the firing of Mankok!

Our offense is going to be a dead duck this year guys..we need to get rid of butterfingers now before his value drops even more...

Heiden is old and injury bait..

Rucker who knows he didnt overly impress me

Dinkins?muhahahaha!

Butterfingers

Stallsalot

Steeltoe

No handzors sanders

What a mess...

Quarterbacking this group is like saying..hi i want to have a really bad qb rating..its like being the captain of the titanic only you know you are going to sink before you sail...

wow. do you like Winslow at least?

Wow some pretty shocking stuff.

Not sure how to feel about this one yet. I do think Winslow was a strong part of our offense but I have always felt he wouldn't last much longer with his injury history. Hopefully we can get some good value out of the picks we obtained for him. This is after all a very talented draft. Guess I'll have to go find a new Browns jersey (might just wanna wait till start of the season seeing as our team could have a completely different look in a couple of months)

Screw it, let's gut this thing. Get what you can for Rogers and DA and stockpile the shit out of first day picks. Then, take the money saved on the cap and shore up some guys in FA.

That would be making a pretty loud entrance for Kokinis. I just don't see how gaining multiple picks can hurt this team. While we're at it, Edwards could go too as long as he's replaced with someone like Coles at a lesser cost.

Wow some pretty shocking stuff.

Not sure how to feel about this one yet. I do think Winslow was a strong part of our offense but I have always felt he wouldn't last much longer with his injury history. Hopefully we can get some good value out of the picks we obtained for him. This is after all a very talented draft. Guess I'll have to go find a new Browns jersey (might just wanna wait till start of the season seeing as our team could have a completely different look in a couple of months)

Get a Joe Thomas jersey...he ain't going nowhere!!!

Screw it, let's gut this thing. Get what you can for Rogers and DA and stockpile the shit out of first day picks. Then, take the money saved on the cap and shore up some guys in FA.

That would be making a pretty loud entrance for Kokinis. I just don't see how gaining multiple picks can hurt this team. While we're at it, Edwards could go too as long as he's replaced with someone like Coles at a lesser cost.

Don't need a total gut...but agreed ...Rogers (back to the NFC), DA and Edwards...Cya! Edwards isn't going to be a Brown after next year anyway...that's a guarantee!

I am now starting to think that MANKOK has really jumped the gun on this deal, surely there is plenty of teams in the NFL who would have offered a better deal than that. was today the first day teams could do trades?

Dude... just read for a while.

GM's don't just jump the gun on deals like that. I'm sure there was def more than Tampa involved in this.

Dude... just read for a while.

GM's don't just jump the gun on deals like that. I'm sure there was def more than Tampa involved in this.

umm I was here since the last board wipe for a long time, just didn't bother to re-register because I didnt post much anyway

GMs do jump the gun, bad ones do. was today the first day teams could do deals or not? if it is, then this was definitely doing it too fast.

I don't mind next year...I really mind a 5th rounder...think we could have gotten a third next year!

Archived