THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: 9 dead in Charleston black Church after gunman goes nuts

WalterWhite

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll guess you don't work on surveillance equipment as much as I do and thusly don't know that cameras don't change your skin tone.

I'll freely admit I don't. But equally, eyewitnesses have described the guy as white.

Look at the camera and tell me this guy looks white and if he does he's got one hell of an overall tan.

Tanned, for sure. But then, it's carolina, plenty of sun there. But, as John says, why do we care? Find him, lock him up.

He could be a religious nutter who thought he was getting transmissions from Jesus to shoot these people. Who knows until they actual catch the guy and figure out the motive.

Could be that, could be a muslim convert, could be a wannabe KKK, could just be a garden variety nutjob.

I'll freely admit I don't. But equally, eyewitnesses have described the guy as white.

Phew! What a relief. He's white. Recall liberals hoped the Boston bomber was some disgruntled white guy too.

An old, yet well done and hilarious video on media denial that still applies.

The attempted bombing in NYC probably some disgruntled white guy upset at the new health care bill...Mayor Bloomberg.

The site is a bit slow so I will post the article here- http://www.wistv.com/story/29351540/charleston-shooting-suspect-from-columbia-area?clienttype=generic

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The man accused of shooting and killing nine people in a downtown Charleston church on Wednesday night is from the Columbia area, according to law enforcement sources.

Law enforcement is pursuing 21-year-old Dylann Storm Roof, of Eastover. An active manhunt is taking place in several locations in the Midlands.

Public records show Roof was most recently arrested in March in Lexington County on drug charges.

According to Lexington School District One, Roof attended White Knoll High School for at least part of his 9th grade year.

Roof is described as a white male, with a bowl cut haircut, slender/small build, grey sweat shirt, blue jeans and clean shaven. He is considered armed and dangerous.

Roof is believed to be driving a black Hyundai Elantra with South Carolina tag LGF-330. His last known address is in the 10,000 block of Garners Ferry Road in Eastover.

If you see Roof, you should not attempt to make contact with him. Call 911 immediately.

The shooting, which law enforcement has classified as a hate crime, took place at Emanuel AME Church around 9:00 p.m.

Charleston Police Chief Greg Mullen said officers arrived to find eight people dead inside the church. A ninth victim was later pronounced dead at a local hospital.

According to officials, the shooting occurred during a prayer meeting at the church.

Early Thursday morning, authorities released several surveillance images of Roof and his vehicle.

No that's more than tan. That's a brown colored skin. Security cameras don't use filters to change skin colors. And the nose gives nothing away. Moron statement. Slavic people don't have one nose type.

I said 'might" be Slavic. I have slavs in my family and that nose is reminiscent of then. Obviously i'm not making definitive statement, that's just what it looked like to me. And when you say "Slavic" features that's a wide group of people.

From Columbia? As in, hispanic? Figures that drugs is part of the equation.

Who knows, he may have admitted being part of a drug cartel, then realized

that he can't let them tell anybody else...

who knows.

Okay, the "shave head and paint it white" mmgw thing was funnier. Sorry.

I went and did a "Rosanne Rosannadanna"
Sat night live thing.

https://youtu.be/g9oJns7zNhc

It doesn't matter the race of the guy, he's mentally deranged and committed

a horrific crime.

It looks like he is in custody- http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/18/us/charleston-south-carolina-shooting/index.html

"• Charleston church shooting suspect Dylann Roof has been taken into custody in North Carolina, a senior law enforcement official briefed on the investigation told CNN's Deborah Feyerick."

And this was a race motivated crime so quite possibly be considered a hate crime:

"• Witnesses say the suspect stood up and said he was there "to shoot black people," a law enforcement official said. The shooter is also thought to have used a handgun, according to the official."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3129887/Dylann-Roof-21-suspected-murdering-nine-race-hate-church-crime-got-gun-birthday-arrested-twice-year-drug-trespassing-charges.html

The image there, he looks pretty white. And pretty psycho. And yes, it's the daily mail, but hey, they have a picture.

Archived