THE BROWNS BOARD

Breaking: 9 dead in Charleston black Church after gunman goes nuts

WalterWhite

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately it happens so often it doesn't even affect my psyche any more. I thought Newtown was the single worst and most despicable thing that happened in my lifetime including 9/11 and after that I more or less lost all faith in mankind. I mean I feel sorry for the victims and all but it no longer shocks me. Nothing shocks me now.

Hmmm. Failed psychiatric system. Felon (cocaine possession) using a gun he can't legally own. Dumbass parents committing a felony "straw purchase" by giving the scrawny little shit a weapon...

Where have we seen this before?

I've got it!! MOAR LAWS!!!

Wherever I read it, the shooter's friend hid his gun from the racist sumbeech metal case, and was

very afraid of him because of his anti-blacks racist rages.

Should have been reported. One concealed carry would have saved lives. Another "gun free zone"

liberal tragedy.

Wherever I read it, the shooter's friend hid his gun from the racist sumbeech metal case, and was

Should have been reported. One concealed carry would have saved lives. Another "gun free zone"

liberal tragedy.

Dude stop with this liberal tragedy bullshit. The dude with a gun could've gotten shot before he had a chance to draw. And it's a church you moron, prior to this event had you asked the pastor if he wanted armed people in his church he would have said no. So would the church my parents go to and I grew up in....got nothing to do with liberals telling people they can't take guns into church. Pretty sure that if a church wanted people with guns in there they could. How many churches you know of that do what liberals in Washington tell em to?

The exact argument could me made it's another example of conservative bullshit that allows fucks like this to obtain a weapon in the first place. It's not the argument i'm willing to make, yet, but a flaming leftie could also argue that had we stricter gun laws that were more strictly enforced it's possible this guy might not have been able to obtain a gun. I don't know the exact specifics of how this fuck got a gun but it sounds like his parents bought him one?

liberal tragedy.

Didn't David Koresh have all kinds of guns in his Church?

The exact argument could me made it's another example of conservative bullshit that allows fucks like this to obtain a weapon in the first place. It's not the argument i'm willing to make, yet, but a flaming leftie could also argue that had we stricter gun laws that were more strictly enforced it's possible this guy might not have been able to obtain a gun. I don't know the exact specifics of how this fuck got a gun but it sounds like his parents bought him one?

Its not conservative bullshit that allows people to get guns. It's the American constitution. The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If you hate the constitution and you want to change it don't be disingenuous.

The answer is not more gun laws as those only affect law abiding citizens and will not stop people like this bent on killing people. He already broke a number of laws by having a gun in the first place as a felon and carrying the gun into the church. Laws were not going to stop him. A gun free zone sign on the door wouldn't have stopped him. Whoever bought him that gun I hope they get the maximum punishment.

The answer is not more gun laws as those only affect law abiding citizens and will not stop people like this bent on killing people. He already broke a number of laws by having a gun in the first place as a felon and carrying the gun into the church. Laws were not going to stop him. A gun free zone sign on the door wouldn't have stopped him. Whoever bought him that gun I hope they get the maximum punishment.

Agree with you here, I know they where trying to pass a law that held people liable for knowingly giving\selling a firearm to a felon(no idea if it passed).

Way to take a stand Cleve.

Cleve, your "moron" bounces back to you:

"And it's a church you moron, prior to this event had you asked the pastor if he wanted armed people in his church he would have said no." CLEVE

https://sayanythingblog.com/entry/pastor-wants-to-let-his-parishoners-concealed-carry-in-church/

An armed church member could have potentially stopped it but hindsight is 20/20. They were people at church who did not expect anything like this to happen. Call it naive but I am sure they didn't consider that they even needed to have a firearm available. Just an overall horrible situation and I hope the victims' families can find some peace.

The upside is that South Carolina has the death penalty.

Archived