THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump moves ahead of or near the head of polls for GOP

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dat a boy donnie! imagine him in a convertible? (hope you're not in the back seat from him!)

he's right about his stance on immigration (you must know first hand living in NM). latinos just overtook caucasions in cali as the most people living in the state. texas and arizona will be next.

If any of you liberal dimwits like Cleve and his little helper Woody still maintain Trump is in this because he's some sort of self promoting SOB, you're mistaken.(so what else is new)

I believe he is driven and passionate about fixing this country. His business has taken some hits. Is that how you promote yourself?

The self promoting bitch is on the other side. She reeks of it.

if not for the political board here you jackasses would be nothing.

left right middle who gives a shit?

you are not browns fans. you are fans of bellowing at people about what you believe in and what YOU want and if you don't get your way you just wallow in the swamp and try to bring everyone down into the shit you live in every fucking miserable day of your lives.

go fuck yourselves. literally and figuratively bitches.

if not for the political board here you jackasses would be nothing.

left right middle who gives a shit?

you are not browns fans. you are fans of bellowing at people about what you believe in and what YOU want and if you don't get your way you just wallow in the swamp and try to bring everyone down into the shit you live in every fucking miserable day of your lives.

go fuck yourselves. literally and figuratively bitches.

But what about Johnny Manziel and the money sign???

:o

WSS

What happened to your alter ego mik? Don't you have some balls to suck? I can't take you the least bit seriously because, remember, you threatened to have your cia friends trace my ip address so you could hunt me down and get your ass kicked over a browns uniform change. Oh and by the way they changed the uniform, jackass.

I really hope Trump wins the whole thing. If our political system is already a giant joke, make it a goofy one. He is a cartoon.

If you don't know who Boris Johnson is yet, go look him up. He's in the running to take over the conservative party after this term (in five years) and he's even more goofy, though in different ways. If he and Trump are in charge of the UK/US, well, shit. That could be bad.

Nothing would guarantee a democrat in the White House for the next 4yrs more than Trump getting the Republican nomination.

Quite possibly but no means a guarantee. Trump says a lot of things that the average guy, & a lot of Union Democrats I know, think are common sense positions.

I think it's only the hardcore left that really really want to see open borders and Support illegal immigration. I think left and right can agree on slapping a tariff on stuff companies move out of the country to build. I think secretly many people would like to see a guy that at least understands business in the White House. Woody bitches that there are no scientists in public office well we don't have many business people either. We have lawyers and community organizers. Still no matter who the Republicans want it will be tough to compete with Hillary and Bernie Sanders trying to outbid other for how much free shit they're going to pass out and how bad they hate the corporations.

WSS

Is that something I "often" bitch about? I think I've brought it up 3 or 4 times total. Doesn't change the fact it would still be a good change in my opinion.

You bitch about no scientist in public office more often than anyone else on the board. And to be fair your complaint is not a ridiculous one. Having lawyers speech makers and community organizers make decisions based upon actual scientific matters is just as stupid as deciding on business matters.

WSS

You bitch about no scientist in public office more often than anyone else on the board. And to be fair your complaint is not a ridiculous one. Having lawyers speech makers and community organizers make decisions based upon actual scientific matters is just as stupid as deciding on business matters.

WSS

I guess 3 is more than 0...

Hillary is "dreaming" about running against a ticket like that. She could almost phone it in.

I think Hillary is dreaming of Trump losing in the primaries and running as a third party candidate. History would repeat itself with what happened in 92 when Bill Clinton benefited from Ross Perot's third party candidacy and it swung the election for Clinton.

So this drug cartel dude escaping prison means trump was right about Mexico deliberately exporting all their rapists, murders and whatnot? That people crossing the border are of such? That's what people had a problem with, not with the statement that mexico is corrupt as shit...we all knew that. What's so hard to understand here Senpai?

So this drug cartel dude escaping prison means trump was right about Mexico deliberately exporting all their rapists, murders and whatnot? That people crossing the border are of such? That's what people had a problem with, not with the statement that mexico is corrupt as shit...we all knew that. What's so hard to understand here Senpai?

Now this drug cartel lord is threatening Trump.

EL CHAPO WARNS TRUMP TO SHUT MOUTH

Mexico's billion dollar drugs lord known as 'El Chapo' has gloated on Twitter about his escape from a maximum security jail by taunting authorities and threatening US-presidential hopeful Donald Trump.

But following his escape he has took to Twitter and used it to hit back at Trump, who has said that the Guzman embodies 'everything that is wrong with Mexico' and added he would 'kick his ass'.

On the account, administered by Guzman's son Ivan, the escapee reportedly wrote: 'If you keep p****** me off I'm going to make you eat your words you f****** blonde milk-s*****'.

In Mexico, a milk-s****** is a homophobic slur.

The property magnate is taking the threat seriously.

According to TMZ the billionaire has called in the FBI to investigate the source of the Twitter account which warned Trump he would be sorry he spoke out against Mexico.

Archived